Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Robin Hood 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
19 hrs ago
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Bumblebee 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

The Hunger Games: Complete 4-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.96
2 hrs ago
BlacKkKlansman 4K (Blu-ray)
$11.99

Robin Hood (Blu-ray)
$19.99

First Man (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 hr ago
The Girl in the Spider's Web (Blu-ray)
$19.95

Bumblebee (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Smallfoot (Blu-ray)
$14.99

The Possession of Hannah Grace (Blu-ray)
$22.99
9 hrs ago
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Blu-ray)
$27.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries

Old 03-03-2018, 11:52 AM   #5981
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2008
Breinigsville, PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Benny View Post
happy friday everyone!! hope everyone is doing well.

we lost a friend last saturday. so i've been bumming pretty hard all week. he had a massive heart-attack while on vacation in Mexcio. died in his girlfriends hands on the beach.

business wise, i ordered all of the supplies i'll need to get all of my deer mounted. most of it s/b showing up this afternoon.

for the weekend, little man has wrestling tomorrow. then i'll work on getting a couple deer put togehter on sunday.
Sorry to hear about your friend.

Rich
Thanks given by:
Blu-Benny (03-06-2018)
Old 03-03-2018, 02:00 PM   #5982
Blu-ray Knight

Mar 2008
NOLA

Quote:
happy friday everyone!! hope everyone is doing well.

we lost a friend last saturday. so i've been bumming pretty hard all week. he had a massive heart-attack while on vacation in Mexcio. died in his girlfriends hands on the beach.

business wise, i ordered all of the supplies i'll need to get all of my deer mounted. most of it s/b showing up this afternoon.

for the weekend, little man has wrestling tomorrow. then i'll work on getting a couple deer put togehter on sunday.
What a terrible tragedy Benny. So sorry to hear this. How's the lady holding up?
Thanks given by:
Blu-Benny (03-06-2018)
Old 03-06-2018, 02:30 AM   #5983
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008
Wisconsin PSNetwork: Blu-Benny

thanks guys. she was actually his fiancÚ, he proposed to her while down there.
Old 03-06-2018, 12:50 PM   #5984
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2008
Breinigsville, PA

Quote:
Old 03-28-2018, 03:08 PM   #5985
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008

happy hump day everyone. been super busy the last couple of months.

little man's wrestling season came to an end last weekend. he went 0-2 at the regional tournament. ended up losing to the kids who took 2nd and 3rd in the tournament.

the kid that finished 2nd actually went on to take 4th at the state tournament this past weekend.

the little man fought hard, he lost 8-2 I think and 6-0. he was the only kid the 2nd place finisher didn't pin all day. so he fought hard. I think if I can help him learn how to practice the right way, he'll do well next year. he's right on that line where if he puts in a little more effort and works a little harder to fine tune things, he'll start to be more consistent each week.

my business has been keeping me busy this month as well. the kids start softball & baseball in May.....so I want all of my deer done before the season starts. so I've been getting deer put together after work almost every night the last 2 weeks. I've got 16 out of 36 done.

also been putting in 10-15 hours of OT at work the last 2-3 weeks as well.

needless to say, I'll be taking a couple days off when my deer are all done and ready to be picked up.

have a good rest of the week everyone.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:56 PM   #5986

Oct 2012

Quote:
Damn
Old 04-10-2018, 03:00 PM   #5987
Blu-ray Duke

Jul 2008
Virginia

sorry to hear about your friend Double B!
Old 04-11-2018, 12:59 PM   #5988
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008

thanks guys.

the end is in sight. for the last almost 6 weeks I've been working on getting all of the deer that came in last fall done. I'm down to my last 5 shoulder mounts.

as long as i don't run into any issues, I should have the last one put together on Saturday. then on sunday I can go back to the 1st ones I did and start the finish work on them.

scheduled myself 3 days off at the end of May. going to take some time for myself. play some video games, watch some movies, whatever I want basically.

have a good rest of the week everyone!!
Old 05-18-2018, 01:11 PM   #5989
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008

happy Friday everyone.

almost have all of my deer picked up from this past season. working on getting the house cleaned up after spending so much time on business stuff.

little man's first baseball game of the summer is tonight.

and it's Deadpool 2 day!!

going to spend most of tomorrow getting a walk-way put in leading from the sidewalk to the front door of the house. we finally got new steps put in last fall. I busted out the concrete that was there. got the area all cleaned up and ready to start working on it tomorrow.

have a good weekend everyone!!
Old 07-23-2018, 02:36 PM   #5990
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008

happy monday everyone. been a while since I've posted anything in here, the kids have kept us running most of the summer.

my daughter was in softball all summer, has 2 games left in the city league she's in, her travel team was done as of last Thursday. they didn't win any tournaments this year but they were playing up in almost all of the ones they were in. my daughter and 2 other girls are 12, the rest are 11 and some are still 10, about to turn 11 in the next couple of months. the team as a whole was competing against 12 year old teams. they stayed with a couple of the teams and even beat a couple. so next year they'll play as a 12u again and s/b well prepared for it. her city league team will take 1st place if they win or tie in their game tomorrow night.

my son's city league team has been hit or miss all season. they have 15 kids on the team, 4 or 5 this is their 1st year playing any kind of ball, and I'd say there are 5-6 that could care less about being there, which is unfortunate b/c his team has 6 kids on it that are on travel teams and are used to a higher level of commitment, so it bothers my son after a while. his travel team has been doing much better, they are 19-2 this summer. they've taken 1st in every tournament except 1, they took 2nd in that one. they are also undefeated in the league they joined a couple towns over. they have their last tournament this coming weekend. and to top it off, they've beaten some good teams this year, our town only has 1500 people in it, they've beaten teams from cities that have 70,000+ people in them. they've been doing so well, they have the attention of the varsity coach already.

haven't gotten much done around the house this summer. after next week baseball and softball are both done so i'll be able to catch up on things finally. business stuff I've been working on between things.

so, needless to say, our summer has flown by so far.
Thanks given by:
solarrdadd (07-23-2018)
Old 09-28-2018, 01:14 PM   #5991
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008

noticed I hadn't posted in her in over 2 months.

how is everyone?? happy Friday!!

life never seems to slow down. business wise things have been steady. haven't been killing myself getting stuff done like I have in the past. this weekend i'll be pulling a bear out of the freezer and getting that put together. got some fish put together this week after work a couple of nights.

other than that, we've had flag football Saturday mornings for my son and volleyball 2 nights a week for my daughter for about 4 weeks or so. volleyball is done next week. wrestling doesn't start for the little man until the 1st or 2nd week of November.

hope everyone has a good weekend!!
Thanks given by:
Billy13 (09-28-2018)
Old 09-28-2018, 06:22 PM   #5992
Blu-ray Count

Mar 2013
Somewhere Between Heaven ↑ & Hell ↓ ......

Quote:
noticed I hadn't posted in her in over 2 months.

how is everyone?? happy Friday!!

life never seems to slow down. business wise things have been steady. haven't been killing myself getting stuff done like I have in the past. this weekend i'll be pulling a bear out of the freezer and getting that put together. got some fish put together this week after work a couple of nights.

other than that, we've had flag football Saturday mornings for my son and volleyball 2 nights a week for my daughter for about 4 weeks or so. volleyball is done next week. wrestling doesn't start for the little man until the 1st or 2nd week of November.

hope everyone has a good weekend!!
Hey happy Friday brotha!

I've been absent as of late as well. I'm sure noone's even noticed. good to see you're still around.
Old 10-31-2018, 03:25 PM   #5993
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008

happy hump day everyone!!

almost caught up w/business stuff. 1 more big project that will be getting done on Friday. then it's just a matter of letting everything dry and get all the finish work done.

i'll have everything done and ready to be picked up just in time for the new deer season to start.

for old times sake:

[Show spoiler]
Thanks given by:
solarrdadd (12-14-2018)
Old 11-03-2018, 01:11 AM   #5994
Blu-ray Knight

Mar 2008
NOLA

Quote:
happy hump day everyone!!

almost caught up w/business stuff. 1 more big project that will be getting done on Friday. then it's just a matter of letting everything dry and get all the finish work done.

i'll have everything done and ready to be picked up just in time for the new deer season to start.

for old times sake:

[Show spoiler]

Butt, they're wearing Thongs!
Old 12-14-2018, 09:06 PM   #5995
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Feb 2008
Near Atlanta GA

Hey Double B, did you ever get the bar done? I don't remember seeing the finished product.
Old 12-17-2018, 12:26 PM   #5996
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometheatergeek View Post
Hey Double B, did you ever get the bar done? I don't remember seeing the finished product.
hey Al!!

unfortunately, the bar has taken a back seat to life in general.

my kids keep us busy pretty much year round. and if we're not running w/the kids, i'm usually working on something w/my business or around the house.

i'm keeping my fingers crossed that things are a little more "organized chaos" after the new year. i'm working 5-1 for my day job now that OT is done. so i'm able to get a deer skin cleaned and ready to go between getting off work and having to pick the kids up from school. so my nights are a little more free to do whatever else needs my attention.

also by working on business stuff after work each day, it frees up my weekends a little more to relax. planning to go to a movie this coming Saturday w/the little man and then go ice fishing the following weekend.

I did pick up a table saw on black Friday from home depot. so rather than having to run and grab my old-man's saw all the time, i'll have one here finally.....so i'll feel a little more ambitious to work on stuff like the bar hopefully.
Old 12-27-2018, 01:28 AM   #5997
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008

hope everyone had an awesome xmas!!

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries