Best DigiBook Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Game of Thrones: The Complete Eighth Season (Blu-ray)
$34.76
 
Game of Thrones: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray)
$32.99
 
Evangelion: 1.11 You Are (Not) Alone (Blu-ray)
$9.69
 
The Exorcist (Blu-ray)
$22.97
 
The Ten Commandments (Blu-ray)
$14.99
 
The Outer Limits: Season One (Blu-ray)
$41.99
 
Police Story / Police Story 2 (Blu-ray)
$25.17
 
The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus (Blu-ray)
$49.99
 
A Film Trilogy by Ingmar Bergman (Blu-ray)
$45.24
 
Verotika (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
The Complete Jacques Tati (Blu-ray)
$62.49
 
Princess Mononoke (Blu-ray)
$33.64
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > DigiBooks, DigiPacks and Neo Cases


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2018, 01:56 PM   #401
Jakdonark Jakdonark is offline
Power Member
 
Jakdonark's Avatar
 
Feb 2013
Edmonton, AB
27
4
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by r9800pro View Post
Target Intl. stopped working for me a long time ago then it stopped accepting my freight forwarder address then stopped accepting my non-American payment method and finally only opens up with VPN lol

Usually when the cancel orders due to "payment issue" as they call it, it happens within 30-60 minutes so you better check out what is going on right now and not wait for days.
Yesterday morning there was an update saying "package prepared" and "package shipped" on Aug 20. No email confirmation, and main page still says "Order confirmed" but if there is something saying it's shipped, that's good enough for me for now. Never had an actual cancellation email so that's a good sign as well.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 06:15 PM   #402
IXOYE1989 IXOYE1989 is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Aug 2015
Dream within a dream
-
-
-
-
-
-
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsimon10 View Post
I received an email from Target this morning stating they had to cancel my 4K Funko preorder. I never received any communication that it shipped BUT it did arrive day after release day.
I even chatted last week with CS just to see what they say and they still showed the order not shipped. The CS rep even opened a case for inquiry. I just double checked my RedCard & checking accounts and there are no charges.
I wonder if Target will ever figure out their mistake??!!
I received a strange email from Target this morning as well, though it wasn't about cancelling my 4K Funko pre-order, it was to let me know that there's a new estimated delivery date even though I had already received it last week. I also never received any shipping notification regarding this pre-order, and even the order status still hasn't updated regarding tracking number or delivery status. Did you receive this email as well, before receiving another email stating that they had to cancel your pre-order? And is this pretty much affecting everyone that has pre-ordered the 4K version with Funko?

I've been keeping tabs on my checking account, and it still hasn't withdrawn any funds for the order. Looks like Target may have really screwed up on this one. I just hope it doesn't mean that they'll stop doing these exclusive Funko offers. By the way, is there a way to check payments on REDcard? The only way I know for sure other than store receipts is just waiting for payment withdrawn from my checking account. Is there a way to see all pending payments on REDcard other than order history? TIA.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 09:53 PM   #403
Jakdonark Jakdonark is offline
Power Member
 
Jakdonark's Avatar
 
Feb 2013
Edmonton, AB
27
4
15
Default

lol my package that "Shipped aug 20" is now "out for delivery". That's some fast service from the US to Canada...
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 10:28 PM   #404
tsimon10 tsimon10 is offline
Active Member
 
tsimon10's Avatar
 
Sep 2013
Chicago area
1
213
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXOYE1989 View Post
I received a strange email from Target this morning as well, though it wasn't about cancelling my 4K Funko pre-order, it was to let me know that there's a new estimated delivery date even though I had already received it last week. I also never received any shipping notification regarding this pre-order, and even the order status still hasn't updated regarding tracking number or delivery status. Did you receive this email as well, before receiving another email stating that they had to cancel your pre-order? And is this pretty much affecting everyone that has pre-ordered the 4K version with Funko?

I've been keeping tabs on my checking account, and it still hasn't withdrawn any funds for the order. Looks like Target may have really screwed up on this one. I just hope it doesn't mean that they'll stop doing these exclusive Funko offers. By the way, is there a way to check payments on REDcard? The only way I know for sure other than store receipts is just waiting for payment withdrawn from my checking account. Is there a way to see all pending payments on REDcard other than order history? TIA.
I never received an email about the order at all about shipping. The only notice I received was the order cancelled. Perhaps they will send you another copy assuming they have any left to send.

On Target website under the red banner is a white banner that has a link for the RedCard. You will need to create another log-in which is separate then the Target.com log-in. You can see pending RedCard charges before it hits your checking account.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
IXOYE1989 (08-22-2018), Wingman1977 (08-22-2018)
Old 08-22-2018, 12:10 AM   #405
IXOYE1989 IXOYE1989 is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Aug 2015
Dream within a dream
-
-
-
-
-
-
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsimon10 View Post
I never received an email about the order at all about shipping. The only notice I received was the order cancelled. Perhaps they will send you another copy assuming they have any left to send.

On Target website under the red banner is a white banner that has a link for the RedCard. You will need to create another log-in which is separate then the Target.com log-in. You can see pending RedCard charges before it hits your checking account.
Thank you for letting me know about that!!! Been a REDcard member for almost 5 years, and it's quite embarrassing to say that I've never knew about this separate REDcard log-in. So much helpful knowing how to access this now. Really appreciate it!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 12:51 AM   #406
bell_packet bell_packet is offline
Power Member
 
bell_packet's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
30
270
54
1
Default

Finally got my copy in the mail and I love it. Obviously not as good in quality as a premium like BF but it is cheaper (even if it was still pricey for me to get sent overseas since I'm not in the US) and the group buy for BF IW is going to be a bloodbath so I'm fine with sitting that out. I get what you all mean regarding the book being hard to get in and out, and the slipcover being a tight squeeze but I'm very pleased with the set overall. And it fits well in one of my steelbook protectors so I don't have to worry about it getting shelf wear.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
civiclx (09-01-2018)
Old 01-01-2019, 04:38 AM   #407
civiclx civiclx is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
civiclx's Avatar
 
Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!
38
937
522
25
Default

Not sure how this one turned up but I found it last night
49343155_1388958704578403_2449585853689757696_n.jpg
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
bell_packet (01-01-2019), TwoTimesPrime (01-01-2019), wozman (02-03-2019)
Old 01-01-2019, 06:31 AM   #408
Chris93ny Chris93ny is online now
Special Member
 
Chris93ny's Avatar
 
Sep 2010
New York
6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by civiclx View Post
Not sure how this one turned up but I found it last night
Attachment 214496
You sir won the internet my friend if I didn't have it already id be jealous
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
civiclx (01-01-2019)
Old 01-01-2019, 06:54 PM   #409
civiclx civiclx is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
civiclx's Avatar
 
Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!
38
937
522
25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris93ny View Post
You sir won the internet my friend if I didn't have it already id be jealous
I got it as well but I grabbed it just in case anyone else needs a copy
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 06:37 PM   #410
nycmale nycmale is offline
Junior Member
 
Sep 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by civiclx View Post
I got it as well but I grabbed it just in case anyone else needs a copy
Any chance you still have an extra? I missed out!! Thank you either way!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 06:50 PM   #411
civiclx civiclx is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
civiclx's Avatar
 
Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!
38
937
522
25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycmale View Post
Any chance you still have an extra? I missed out!! Thank you either way!
Damn, I remember that post but I don't remember what store I got it at and I don't remember if I returned it. I do think I returned it but I'm not sure. I think I would have returned it to my closest store but no, I don't think that I still have it. I'll keep an eye out for you though and you're welcome!
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > DigiBooks, DigiPacks and Neo Cases


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:57 PM.