Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
Death Note: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$14.96
2 hrs ago
Color Out of Space 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
19 hrs ago
Angel Has Fallen 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.96
9 hrs ago
Ponyo (Blu-ray)
$21.49

Tom & Jerry: Golden Collection, Volume One (Blu-ray)
$21.49

Little Women (Blu-ray)
$22.99

Angel Has Fallen (Blu-ray)
$12.96
7 hrs ago
Arrow: A Journey's End (Blu-ray)
$5.99

Hellboy 4K (Blu-ray)
$12.96
8 hrs ago
Alastair Sim's School for Laughter: 4 Classic Comedies (Blu-ray)
$46.49

Uncut Gems (Blu-ray)
$19.99

1917 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Feedback Forum

Old 08-22-2019, 04:01 AM   #1

Feb 2019
Default Price not saving in app or via website

Hi the price field in my collection for some movies is not updating and instead showing blank when Iíve tried updating via the app as well as through the website. For some reason it is not storing and saving the price Iíve paid for movies in my collection.
Old 08-22-2019, 12:52 PM   #2
Developer

May 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilljoyEX View Post
Hi the price field in my collection for some movies is not updating and instead showing blank when I’ve tried updating via the app as well as through the website. For some reason it is not storing and saving the price I’ve paid for movies in my collection.
Strange, both works for me? Please try again
Old 08-31-2019, 06:16 AM   #3

Feb 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman View Post
Strange, both works for me? Please try again
If I log into the website through the browser and update the price it seems to save it. If I restart the app it will not show the price I put in from the website.

Some of the prices that I know I put into the app earlier this year which saved in the app are all of the sudden not there
Old 09-18-2019, 02:26 AM   #4

Feb 2019

Can I please put in a request to fix the bug in the app where if I put in a dollar amount it does not save nor does it show up if I login at the.com website? Also, if I update the dollar amount in the website the website retains information but when I pull it up in the app the prices not appear in the box. Thanks
Old 09-18-2019, 12:55 PM   #5
Developer

Sep 2007
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilljoyEX View Post
Can I please put in a request to fix the bug in the app where if I put in a dollar amount it does not save nor does it show up if I login at the.com website? Also, if I update the dollar amount in the website the website retains information but when I pull it up in the app the prices not appear in the box. Thanks

In the price field you only enter the price, without currency symbols. Also make sure you enter 'Done' on they keyboard.

When you update values on the website, you need to perform an update on the app. The app caches values to enable offline use.
Old 09-22-2019, 12:22 AM   #6

Feb 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by incubus View Post
In the price field you only enter the price, without currency symbols. Also make sure you enter 'Done' on they keyboard.

When you update values on the website, you need to perform an update on the app. The app caches values to enable offline use.
Thank you for your reply. I can confirm if I enter price via website, and the app updates itself the price ports over. Itís not convenient because I scan with app then update via website. I will report back tomorrow when I scan some
new purchases and update price via app to test.

Is there a way to manually push the app to update or refresh itself? In the settings the only option is a daily refresh. Iíd like to be able to manually pull an update from the server. Thank you
Old 09-24-2019, 01:49 AM   #7

Feb 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by incubus View Post
In the price field you only enter the price, without currency symbols. Also make sure you enter 'Done'.
Entering the price via app did not retain and is not showing up in the app when I put the price in two days ago. Iíll gave to update via the .com website.

Please look into this.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Feedback Forum