Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
Alastair Sim's School for Laughter: 4 Classic Comedies (Blu-ray)
$46.49
23 hrs ago
3-D Rarities Volume II (Blu-ray)
$34.99
10 hrs ago
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95

Galaxy Quest (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Richard Jewell (Blu-ray)
$19.96
16 hrs ago
Arrow: A Journey's End (Blu-ray)
$5.99
3 hrs ago
Solid Metal Nightmares: The Films of Shinya Tsukamoto (Blu-ray)
$72.99

The Great Escape (Blu-ray)
$29.49

Doctor Who: The Complete David Tennant Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99
18 hrs ago
1917 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Three Fantastic Journeys by Karel Zeman (Blu-ray)
$71.14
1 hr ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Feedback Forum

Old 10-23-2019, 02:38 PM   #1081
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2011
-
-
-
Default Reply Notifications

Has the "x has replied to your comment" feature been disabled? It seemed to work for a short while, but it's been a long time since I've received a reply notification.

Also, I wanted to mention how great the collection and deals components of the app are. Extremely useful. Thanks!
Old 10-23-2019, 04:37 PM   #1082
Developer

Sep 2007
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jar Jar Stinks View Post
Has the "x has replied to your comment" feature been disabled? It seemed to work for a short while, but it's been a long time since I've received a reply notification.

Also, I wanted to mention how great the collection and deals components of the app are. Extremely useful. Thanks!
Yes, there seems to have been some problems with it. I'll investigate more, but it should be running now again.
Thanks given by:
mrtickleuk (12-28-2019)
Old 10-23-2019, 04:59 PM   #1083
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2011
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by incubus View Post
Yes, there seems to have been some problems with it. I'll investigate more, but it should be running now again.
Yeah, just saw your reply in forum events. Thanks!
Old 12-27-2019, 03:38 PM   #1084

Jun 2013

Quote:
Yes, this is coming in the next version, ie. your collection can be viewed regardless of media format. Bundles/box-sets are still displayed as such and not split into specific editions.

Something similar to the hybrid view on the site will have to wait.
Are there any plans to implement the "hybrid" view as you called it to the app? It's tedious to scroll through the complete collection view in the app and see 2 or 3 listings of most titles. It would be much easier to view one title and then select it to see which formats I have it on.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:01 PM   #1085

Aug 2010
-
-
-

can the quick scroll bar area of usage be turned down slightly or be given the option to put it on the left side? i've found if going to the blu-ray case on the left side in grid mode and accidentally moving my finger even just a pixel will enable it and shoot me up or down the list
Old 01-25-2020, 04:06 AM   #1086

Jan 2020

I tried searching for this without much luck. One of the features I was most excited about using once adding my collection to the app was the ability to sort what I own by director. When I actually attempt to do this, however, I find that only a small fraction of directors (and a small fraction of their movies in my collection) actually appear when I attempt to sort in this way. Has anybody else experienced this recently, and is there a reason it's this way?
Old 01-29-2020, 04:40 PM   #1087
Contributor

Jun 2012
USA 🦅
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarczi View Post
I tried searching for this without much luck. One of the features I was most excited about using once adding my collection to the app was the ability to sort what I own by director. When I actually attempt to do this, however, I find that only a small fraction of directors (and a small fraction of their movies in my collection) actually appear when I attempt to sort in this way. Has anybody else experienced this recently, and is there a reason it's this way?
An example might help. Maybe the directors haven't been added to all of their movies yet.
Old 01-29-2020, 06:56 PM   #1088
Developer

Sep 2007
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarczi View Post

In general there are some limitations in the app. The filter part doesn't consider directors with few movies. This is due to the huge amount of movies and directors in the database.
Old 01-29-2020, 07:10 PM   #1089
Developer

Sep 2007
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by smax-3 View Post
Are there any plans to implement the "hybrid" view as you called it to the app? It's tedious to scroll through the complete collection view in the app and see 2 or 3 listings of most titles. It would be much easier to view one title and then select it to see which formats I have it on.
It's not exactly a hybrid view as on the site, but the "All Movies" option in the collection view lists all movie medias you have in your collection.
Old 01-29-2020, 08:18 PM   #1090

Jun 2013

Quote:
It's not exactly a hybrid view as on the site, but the "All Movies" option in the collection view lists all movie medias you have in your collection.
I'm aware, that's what I was referring to when I said browsing complete collection. Scrolling through that shows each title two or more times if you have it in say, blu-ray, 4k and/or various digital formats. It would be nice if it showed each title once and it takes you to another screen listing the various formats you own it on when you select it. Just a thought.
Old 01-30-2020, 07:45 AM   #1091

Jan 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil View Post
An example might help. Maybe the directors haven't been added to all of their movies yet.
Well, at the time that I posted this, and every time I posted it before, I was having this issue. Now when I went into the app to grab a screenshot to show an example, it actually appears for the first time to be showing, if not all, then at least the vast majority of directors.

I quite honestly assumed this would be a widespread problem. Perhaps the app only needed to update (I only downloaded it a few weeks ago). As just an example of what I was seeing, though, I would know that I have many movies from one director (say, Akira Kurosawa), but it would only show me two or three releases (whether box sets or otherwise). Both the number of directors and the number of films that I had from each director were very off. Anyway, I'm relieved that it seems to have righted itself.
Thanks given by:
mrtickleuk (01-30-2020)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Feedback Forum