Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Inner Sanctum Mysteries (Blu-ray)
$41.99
2 hrs ago
Color Out of Space 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
 
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Solid Metal Nightmares: The Films of Shinya Tsukamoto (Blu-ray)
$72.99
 
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95
 
The Great Escape (Blu-ray)
$36.64
8 hrs ago
The Golem (Blu-ray)
$19.89
8 hrs ago
The Man from the Alamo / They Came to Cordura (Blu-ray)
$11.99
2 hrs ago
The Dallas Connection (Blu-ray)
$11.99
2 hrs ago
Enemy Gold (Blu-ray)
$11.99
2 hrs ago
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2019, 10:45 PM   #3881
DetroitSportsFan DetroitSportsFan is offline
Hot Deals Moderator
 
DetroitSportsFan's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Michigan
75
1310
6
71
-5
Default

I placed my first order from them. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. Iíve read some negative posts about them.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 11:15 PM   #3882
VanDammage80 VanDammage80 is offline
Power Member
 
VanDammage80's Avatar
 
Sep 2009
North Carolina
20
913
10
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitSportsFan View Post
I placed my first order from them. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. Iíve read some negative posts about them.
Iíve been ordering from them for a few years now and Iíve never had a problem.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 07:24 PM   #3883
DetroitSportsFan DetroitSportsFan is offline
Hot Deals Moderator
 
DetroitSportsFan's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Michigan
75
1310
6
71
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanDammage80 View Post
Iíve been ordering from them for a few years now and Iíve never had a problem.
Good to know. I never got a order confirmation email from them (just the PayPal confirmation email), but I know thatís not a big deal. About how many days after the order do they ship, and do you get a shipping email?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 08:02 PM   #3884
VanDammage80 VanDammage80 is offline
Power Member
 
VanDammage80's Avatar
 
Sep 2009
North Carolina
20
913
10
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitSportsFan View Post
Good to know. I never got a order confirmation email from them (just the PayPal confirmation email), but I know thatís not a big deal. About how many days after the order do they ship, and do you get a shipping email?
I usually donít get a shipping email. Thatís the one thing they could improve upon. The order will still say ďprocessingĒ, then theyíll just come in the mail. From my experience, they ship stuff out pretty quickly. I usually get my order within a week after ordering. Hopefully, youíll have the same experience!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 08:22 PM   #3885
DetroitSportsFan DetroitSportsFan is offline
Hot Deals Moderator
 
DetroitSportsFan's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Michigan
75
1310
6
71
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanDammage80 View Post
I usually donít get a shipping email. Thatís the one thing they could improve upon. The order will still say ďprocessingĒ, then theyíll just come in the mail. From my experience, they ship stuff out pretty quickly. I usually get my order within a week after ordering. Hopefully, youíll have the same experience!
Thanks for the info. I ordered the Batman/Batman Returns 4K releases because as far as I know, they had never been as low as FVís $14.99 price. Of course, Best Buy now has them at that price so Iím hoping FV comes through.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
VanDammage80 (12-01-2019)
Old 12-01-2019, 09:28 PM   #3886
VanDammage80 VanDammage80 is offline
Power Member
 
VanDammage80's Avatar
 
Sep 2009
North Carolina
20
913
10
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitSportsFan View Post
Thanks for the info. I ordered the Batman/Batman Returns 4K releases because as far as I know, they had never been as low as FVís $14.99 price. Of course, Best Buy now has them at that price so Iím hoping FV comes through.
Good luck! Haha
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 11:17 PM   #3887
kevin87 kevin87 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
kevin87's Avatar
 
Feb 2010
Alabama
99
787
25
131
206
108
-6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitSportsFan View Post
Thanks for the info. I ordered the Batman/Batman Returns 4K releases because as far as I know, they had never been as low as FVís $14.99 price. Of course, Best Buy now has them at that price so Iím hoping FV comes through.
FV is still cheaper anyway, unless they charged you tax.

Quote:
Once shipped, how long will an order take to arrive?

Our base shipping ($2.99) goes by media mail, and takes an average of 5-10 business days to arrive; our UPS Ground shipping takes three (3-5) business days, sometimes longer for rural areas; our UPS Second Day Air usually takes two (2-3) business days, sometimes longer for rural areas. Note: To expedite multiple-item orders, shipments may originate from different warehouses and arrive at different times. There is no extra cost to you.

Do you have tracking numbers for items shipped?

We have tracking numbers for UPS orders only. If you'd like to track your package, e-mail a request for a tracking number to orders@familyvideo.com. Be sure to include your Order number (from your confirmation e-mail).
Maybe if you do UPS shipping, you'd get a shipping email, since it would include tracking and others don't.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 01:11 AM   #3888
DetroitSportsFan DetroitSportsFan is offline
Hot Deals Moderator
 
DetroitSportsFan's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Michigan
75
1310
6
71
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin87 View Post
FV is still cheaper anyway, unless they charged you tax.
We have FV here in Michigan, so I was taxed.

Quote:
Maybe if you do UPS shipping, you'd get a shipping email, since it would include tracking and others don't.
Thanks for the info.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 01:34 AM   #3889
stormcenter stormcenter is offline
Active Member
 
Sep 2014
1
1
31
-6
Default

Never had an issue with Family Video....great products and service.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 03:29 PM   #3890
DetroitSportsFan DetroitSportsFan is offline
Hot Deals Moderator
 
DetroitSportsFan's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Michigan
75
1310
6
71
-5
Default

I received my order yesterday, 6 days after ordering. It was complete and in good condition. I will use them again.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
HanaBi (12-09-2019), Sandersobsessed (12-09-2019), VanDammage80 (12-07-2019)
Old 12-08-2019, 11:23 PM   #3891
drmar drmar is offline
Active Member
 
Jun 2014
The Northern Plains
0
Default

I've ordered from FV maybe ten times and had no problems. I just received Toy Story 4 and John Wick 3 for about sixteen and a half bucks. Great deal. TS4 was on sale for BF at about 18 or 19 bucks. So I save about ten bucks just on that. It's my main source for tentpole Blu Rays.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 08:47 AM   #3892
DVD-Obsession DVD-Obsession is offline
Junior Member
 
Nov 2013
-5
Default Does anyone know if FV, BB, DD or Amz is having any Xmas Sales?

I get gift cards for Xmas, so I need to buy something good on sale.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 08:37 PM   #3893
greenwolfe7 greenwolfe7 is offline
Member
 
Jun 2014
-6
Default

I still haven't gotten my BF order and have no indication that it shipped and still says processing on their site...
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 09:13 PM   #3894
floridaswamprat floridaswamprat is offline
Special Member
 
floridaswamprat's Avatar
 
May 2013
Harrisonburg, VA (Shenandoah Valley)
1
66
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenwolfe7 View Post
I still haven't gotten my BF order and have no indication that it shipped and still says processing on their site...

Have you contacted them about it? That is unusual for them (at least from my experiences).
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 05:19 AM   #3895
HanaBi HanaBi is offline
Special Member
 
HanaBi's Avatar
 
Apr 2009
Brooklyn
19
1522
217
104
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaswamprat View Post
Have you contacted them about it? That is unusual for them (at least from my experiences).
Agreeócontact them. Iíve had great luck with them over the years, but this sounds strange. Some things can go on back order for long periods, but if your order doesnít say so then ask.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 06:53 AM   #3896
nazopo nazopo is offline
Junior Member
 
Jul 2019
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenwolfe7 View Post
I still haven't gotten my BF order and have no indication that it shipped and still says processing on their site...
I didn't receive one of my BF orders so I reached out to them last week and they had to ship it out. I finally received my order last Saturday. Seems like reaching out to them is the way to go in this case.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 02:11 PM   #3897
timothy ramzyk timothy ramzyk is offline
Senior Member
 
timothy ramzyk's Avatar
 
Jun 2011
0
Default

I like Family Video. If you're obsessed with tracking info the maybe you'll be let down, but I've never waited all that long with them. At least they don't wait on titles they're slower to get before they ship others in a single order.

I'm not sure how they make money, but my Black Friday order of seven titles came in six separate shipments over the course of ten days! It was like a movie advent calendar.

For some reason they're also the best (consistent) place to save money on Scream Factory titles. They usually average about 30% off list.

It's good to have a third player beyond Amazon and Deep Discount in the pool of choices.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 08:36 PM   #3898
greenwolfe7 greenwolfe7 is offline
Member
 
Jun 2014
-6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothy ramzyk View Post
I like Family Video. If you're obsessed with tracking info the maybe you'll be let down, but I've never waited all that long with them. At least they don't wait on titles they're slower to get before they ship others in a single order.

I'm not sure how they make money, but my Black Friday order of seven titles came in six separate shipments over the course of ten days! It was like a movie advent calendar.

For some reason they're also the best (consistent) place to save money on Scream Factory titles. They usually average about 30% off list.

It's good to have a third player beyond Amazon and Deep Discount in the pool of choices.

I reached out and they said they had to talk to the manufacturer of the disc to get more. And they would update me when they got it. So its been 2 months now order still says processing and its been another couple of weeks since my post. So I'll check with them again next week and see whats up crazy to me though its been processing for over 40 days now. Also I've used them in the past and have a store nearby I can visit. This is literally my first ever issue with them.

Last edited by greenwolfe7; 01-02-2020 at 09:11 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:17 PM   #3899
reputation reputation is offline
Special Member
 
reputation's Avatar
 
Dec 2017
-
-
-
-
-
-
66
-8
Default

Family Video is having a WB TV season sale where almost everything is $9.98.

https://www.familyvideo.com/deals/warner-bros-tv-sale

I picked up The Last Ship seasons 1-5 on blu-ray, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles season 2 on blu-ray, and Gotham season 3 on blu-ray (finally completing my Gotham collection!). I was interested in possibly picking up all of Falling Skies on blu-ray but season 5 is sold out on blu-ray.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Clark Kent (01-24-2020)
Old 02-17-2020, 07:35 PM   #3900
sonicyogurt sonicyogurt is offline
Senior Member
 
sonicyogurt's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
-5
Default

Family Video has a 50% off sale on more than 200 Arrow titles through March 2nd.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Clark Kent (02-17-2020)
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:54 AM.