Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Inner Sanctum Mysteries (Blu-ray)
$41.99
2 hrs ago
Color Out of Space 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Solid Metal Nightmares: The Films of Shinya Tsukamoto (Blu-ray)
$72.99

Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95

The Great Escape (Blu-ray)
$36.64
8 hrs ago
The Golem (Blu-ray)
$19.89
8 hrs ago
The Man from the Alamo / They Came to Cordura (Blu-ray)
$11.99
2 hrs ago
The Dallas Connection (Blu-ray)
$11.99
2 hrs ago
Enemy Gold (Blu-ray)
$11.99
2 hrs ago
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 11-30-2019, 10:45 PM   #3881
Hot Deals Moderator

Aug 2007
Michigan

I placed my first order from them. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. Iíve read some negative posts about them.
Old 11-30-2019, 11:15 PM   #3882
Power Member

Sep 2009
North Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitSportsFan View Post
I placed my first order from them. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. Iíve read some negative posts about them.
Iíve been ordering from them for a few years now and Iíve never had a problem.
Old 12-01-2019, 07:24 PM   #3883
Hot Deals Moderator

Aug 2007
Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanDammage80 View Post
Iíve been ordering from them for a few years now and Iíve never had a problem.
Good to know. I never got a order confirmation email from them (just the PayPal confirmation email), but I know thatís not a big deal. About how many days after the order do they ship, and do you get a shipping email?
Old 12-01-2019, 08:02 PM   #3884
Power Member

Sep 2009
North Carolina

Quote:
Good to know. I never got a order confirmation email from them (just the PayPal confirmation email), but I know thatís not a big deal. About how many days after the order do they ship, and do you get a shipping email?
I usually donít get a shipping email. Thatís the one thing they could improve upon. The order will still say ďprocessingĒ, then theyíll just come in the mail. From my experience, they ship stuff out pretty quickly. I usually get my order within a week after ordering. Hopefully, youíll have the same experience!
Old 12-01-2019, 08:22 PM   #3885
Hot Deals Moderator

Aug 2007
Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanDammage80 View Post
I usually donít get a shipping email. Thatís the one thing they could improve upon. The order will still say ďprocessingĒ, then theyíll just come in the mail. From my experience, they ship stuff out pretty quickly. I usually get my order within a week after ordering. Hopefully, youíll have the same experience!
Thanks for the info. I ordered the Batman/Batman Returns 4K releases because as far as I know, they had never been as low as FVís $14.99 price. Of course, Best Buy now has them at that price so Iím hoping FV comes through.
Thanks given by:
VanDammage80 (12-01-2019)
Old 12-01-2019, 09:28 PM   #3886
Power Member

Sep 2009
North Carolina

Quote:
Thanks for the info. I ordered the Batman/Batman Returns 4K releases because as far as I know, they had never been as low as FVís $14.99 price. Of course, Best Buy now has them at that price so Iím hoping FV comes through.
Good luck! Haha
Old 12-01-2019, 11:17 PM   #3887
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2010
Alabama

Quote:
FV is still cheaper anyway, unless they charged you tax.

Quote:
Once shipped, how long will an order take to arrive?

Our base shipping ($2.99) goes by media mail, and takes an average of 5-10 business days to arrive; our UPS Ground shipping takes three (3-5) business days, sometimes longer for rural areas; our UPS Second Day Air usually takes two (2-3) business days, sometimes longer for rural areas. Note: To expedite multiple-item orders, shipments may originate from different warehouses and arrive at different times. There is no extra cost to you.

Do you have tracking numbers for items shipped?

We have tracking numbers for UPS orders only. If you'd like to track your package, e-mail a request for a tracking number to orders@familyvideo.com. Be sure to include your Order number (from your confirmation e-mail).
Maybe if you do UPS shipping, you'd get a shipping email, since it would include tracking and others don't.
Old 12-02-2019, 01:11 AM   #3888
Hot Deals Moderator

Aug 2007
Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin87 View Post
FV is still cheaper anyway, unless they charged you tax.
We have FV here in Michigan, so I was taxed.

Quote:
Maybe if you do UPS shipping, you'd get a shipping email, since it would include tracking and others don't.
Thanks for the info.
Old 12-02-2019, 01:34 AM   #3889

Sep 2014

Never had an issue with Family Video....great products and service.
Old 12-07-2019, 03:29 PM   #3890
Hot Deals Moderator

Aug 2007
Michigan

I received my order yesterday, 6 days after ordering. It was complete and in good condition. I will use them again.
Thanks given by:
HanaBi (12-09-2019), Sandersobsessed (12-09-2019), VanDammage80 (12-07-2019)
Old 12-08-2019, 11:23 PM   #3891

Jun 2014
The Northern Plains

I've ordered from FV maybe ten times and had no problems. I just received Toy Story 4 and John Wick 3 for about sixteen and a half bucks. Great deal. TS4 was on sale for BF at about 18 or 19 bucks. So I save about ten bucks just on that. It's my main source for tentpole Blu Rays.
Old 12-18-2019, 08:47 AM   #3892

Nov 2013
Default Does anyone know if FV, BB, DD or Amz is having any Xmas Sales?

I get gift cards for Xmas, so I need to buy something good on sale.
Old 12-24-2019, 08:37 PM   #3893

Jun 2014

I still haven't gotten my BF order and have no indication that it shipped and still says processing on their site...
Old 12-24-2019, 09:13 PM   #3894
Special Member

May 2013
Harrisonburg, VA (Shenandoah Valley)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenwolfe7 View Post
I still haven't gotten my BF order and have no indication that it shipped and still says processing on their site...

Have you contacted them about it? That is unusual for them (at least from my experiences).
Old 12-25-2019, 05:19 AM   #3895
Special Member

Apr 2009
Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaswamprat View Post
Have you contacted them about it? That is unusual for them (at least from my experiences).
Agreeócontact them. Iíve had great luck with them over the years, but this sounds strange. Some things can go on back order for long periods, but if your order doesnít say so then ask.
Old 12-25-2019, 06:53 AM   #3896

Jul 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenwolfe7 View Post
I didn't receive one of my BF orders so I reached out to them last week and they had to ship it out. I finally received my order last Saturday. Seems like reaching out to them is the way to go in this case.
Old 01-02-2020, 02:11 PM   #3897

Jun 2011

I like Family Video. If you're obsessed with tracking info the maybe you'll be let down, but I've never waited all that long with them. At least they don't wait on titles they're slower to get before they ship others in a single order.

I'm not sure how they make money, but my Black Friday order of seven titles came in six separate shipments over the course of ten days! It was like a movie advent calendar.

For some reason they're also the best (consistent) place to save money on Scream Factory titles. They usually average about 30% off list.

It's good to have a third player beyond Amazon and Deep Discount in the pool of choices.
Old 01-02-2020, 08:36 PM   #3898

Jun 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothy ramzyk View Post
I like Family Video. If you're obsessed with tracking info the maybe you'll be let down, but I've never waited all that long with them. At least they don't wait on titles they're slower to get before they ship others in a single order.

I'm not sure how they make money, but my Black Friday order of seven titles came in six separate shipments over the course of ten days! It was like a movie advent calendar.

For some reason they're also the best (consistent) place to save money on Scream Factory titles. They usually average about 30% off list.

It's good to have a third player beyond Amazon and Deep Discount in the pool of choices.

I reached out and they said they had to talk to the manufacturer of the disc to get more. And they would update me when they got it. So its been 2 months now order still says processing and its been another couple of weeks since my post. So I'll check with them again next week and see whats up crazy to me though its been processing for over 40 days now. Also I've used them in the past and have a store nearby I can visit. This is literally my first ever issue with them.

Last edited by greenwolfe7; 01-02-2020 at 09:11 PM.
Old 01-24-2020, 06:17 PM   #3899
Special Member

Dec 2017
-
-
-
-
-
-

Family Video is having a WB TV season sale where almost everything is $9.98.

https://www.familyvideo.com/deals/warner-bros-tv-sale

I picked up The Last Ship seasons 1-5 on blu-ray, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles season 2 on blu-ray, and Gotham season 3 on blu-ray (finally completing my Gotham collection!). I was interested in possibly picking up all of Falling Skies on blu-ray but season 5 is sold out on blu-ray.
Thanks given by:
Clark Kent (01-24-2020)
Old 02-17-2020, 07:35 PM   #3900

Aug 2007

Family Video has a 50% off sale on more than 200 Arrow titles through March 2nd.
Thanks given by:
Clark Kent (02-17-2020)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals