Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95
15 hrs ago
Solid Metal Nightmares: The Films of Shinya Tsukamoto (Blu-ray)
$72.99
 
Doctor Who: The Complete David Tennant Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99
 
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Superman: The Movie 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.99
 
The Good Place: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$50.31
 
Unforgiven 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.99
 
Angel Has Fallen 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.96
 
Orphen: Complete Collection SD (Blu-ray)
$10.99
 
Sonic the Hedgehog (Blu-ray)
$22.99
 
A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
First Love (Blu-ray)
$14.99
7 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 12:38 PM   #1
MaCruz MaCruz is offline
Community Gaming Moderator
 
MaCruz's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL
160
45
928
17
231
523
474
192
23
139
-5
BJ's Wholesale Club BJ's Wholesale Club Hot Deals Thread


  • If you have a BJ's Wholesale Club in your area, post the latest deals!
  • Please check this first post for updates.
  • Any new threads regarding new BJ's Club deals will be merged into this master thread.



Thanks to kk725, talstarone, Mr. Cinema, toef, bhampton, troykan, ethical777, airguitar, Vicon, Penglynns, madlou2, Disneyboy, melsredmazda3, Leonidas_King, dragion, Clark Kent, michaeljoo, obssessive, dhitoshi, BillyJack






Current Deals & Instant Rebates (IR)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Cinema View Post
Forgetting Sarah Marshall was not one of the combo packs. I thought I saw it, but it's the old version. Inside Man and U-571 are also there as re-released combos for $9.99 each. Robin Hood (2010) was also $12.99 with movie cash for Cowboys & Aliens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCruz View Post
Just called BJ's and their Instant Rebate for Rango is $4. She is not sure when it expires, but it brings the movie down from $24.99 to $20.99.

Use 2 Coupons & the $4 IR
-$5 BJ's Rango Coupon
-$5 Rango Manufacturer Coupon
-$4 IR
= $10.99 + Tax

Last edited by MaCruz; 08-03-2011 at 01:28 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:41 PM   #2
MaCruz MaCruz is offline
Community Gaming Moderator
 
MaCruz's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL
160
45
928
17
231
523
474
192
23
139
-5
Default

There's also a $5 off coupon at their advertisment stands for Mall Cop. I think the price of Mall Cop $27.99.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:11 PM   #3
jc480 jc480 is offline
Power Member
 
jc480's Avatar
 
Nov 2008
Detroit, MI
28
5
714
806
15
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macruz19 View Post
I went to BJ's this weekend and did not see any current sales on BD's.

If you have a BJ's wholesale club in your area.. the following movies have up to $7.50 movie ticket to seeh GI Joe, Transformers and another movie that I forgot.. These 4 movies are $19.99 at BJ's.

Tropic Thunder
Face Off
Ghost Town
Top Gun

I picked up Top Gun over the weekend.

I go to BJ's a lot since they have cheap movies, so if you find any great deals... POST HERE!
Top Gun is $14.49 at Amazon
Face Off is $17.99 at Amazon
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:15 PM   #4
MaCruz MaCruz is offline
Community Gaming Moderator
 
MaCruz's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL
160
45
928
17
231
523
474
192
23
139
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc480 View Post
Top Gun is $14.49 at Amazon
Face Off is $17.99 at Amazon

It does not show if they have movie cash.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:06 PM   #5
Jesse757x Jesse757x is online now
Senior Member
 
Jun 2008
CT
319
164
-5
Default

I like this thread. I have a bj's near my work so I'll report here if I find anything good.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:11 PM   #6
MaCruz MaCruz is offline
Community Gaming Moderator
 
MaCruz's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL
160
45
928
17
231
523
474
192
23
139
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse757x View Post
I like this thread. I have a bj's near my work so I'll report here if I find anything good.
Yup! When BB, WM, or even Amazon fails.. I go to BJ's
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:19 AM   #7
MaCruz MaCruz is offline
Community Gaming Moderator
 
MaCruz's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL
160
45
928
17
231
523
474
192
23
139
-5
Default

I dropped by BJ's after work and saw the following on sale for $20.99

Tale of Despereaux
Frost/Nixon

Also they have a few Fox 2-Pack for $22.99.

Gran Torino is $27.99 which was their only new release that I've seen.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:51 AM   #8
mrmonka mrmonka is offline
Junior Member
 
Nov 2008
CT
157
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macruz19 View Post
I dropped by BJ's after work and saw the following on sale for $20.99

Tale of Despereaux
Frost/Nixon

Also they have a few Fox 2-Pack for $22.99.

Gran Torino is $27.99 which was their only new release that I've seen.
Yes Man was also listed as $20.99...until the end of the week I believe. Frost/Nixon will be on sale longer.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:41 PM   #9
MaCruz MaCruz is offline
Community Gaming Moderator
 
MaCruz's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL
160
45
928
17
231
523
474
192
23
139
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmonka View Post
Yes Man was also listed as $20.99...until the end of the week I believe. Frost/Nixon will be on sale longer.

Yes Man was $20.99 2 weeks ago. I think I took the last one. Those 2 movies I mentioned earlier was the only 2 movies on sale.

They need another $5 off coupon.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:24 AM   #10
MaCruz MaCruz is offline
Community Gaming Moderator
 
MaCruz's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL
160
45
928
17
231
523
474
192
23
139
-5
Default

I dropped by BJ's today and they have the following on sale till the 21st (i think):

Friday the 13th 2009 for $21.99
TDK for $20.99 (lowest I've seen in stores)
Defiance for $24.99


I got Twister for $10.99 as well and the original price was $13.99. They must have some kind of instant discount right now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:11 PM   #11
MaCruz MaCruz is offline
Community Gaming Moderator
 
MaCruz's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL
160
45
928
17
231
523
474
192
23
139
-5
Default

Bump for those looking for movie cash for Transformers 2 at your local BJ's!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:26 PM   #12
doctorsteve doctorsteve is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
doctorsteve's Avatar
 
Apr 2007
Tonawanda, NY
15
188
16
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macruz19 View Post
Yup! When BB, WM, or even Amazon fails.. I go to BJ's
I worked there many years - their sales report runs a 'zero sales' category which list products with no sales in a particular time period. BJ's is about high 'turns' - they want to put a pallet of product out, sell it quick and make room for something else. If you don't like a price on an item, and it's something they won't sell a lot of (like a specific movie), just wait - when nobody else buys it too because of a too-high price, they'll drop it soon enough just to get rid of it.

Then you attack

Plus the discounts and $5 off coupons they run have been great incentive to buy there
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:53 PM   #13
MaCruz MaCruz is offline
Community Gaming Moderator
 
MaCruz's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL
160
45
928
17
231
523
474
192
23
139
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorsteve View Post
I worked there many years - their sales report runs a 'zero sales' category which list products with no sales in a particular time period. BJ's is about high 'turns' - they want to put a pallet of product out, sell it quick and make room for something else. If you don't like a price on an item, and it's something they won't sell a lot of (like a specific movie), just wait - when nobody else buys it too because of a too-high price, they'll drop it soon enough just to get rid of it.

Then you attack

Plus the discounts and $5 off coupons they run have been great incentive to buy there

Agreed. I noticed that on some movie titles. For example they had plenty of the movie Wanted. They were selling it for almost $30. I think back in April to be exact, they marked it down to $17. I bought once I've seen the sale
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:26 PM   #14
airguitar airguitar is offline
Member
 
airguitar's Avatar
 
Jul 2008
Miami, FL
-5
Thumbs up

i shop at bj's a lot so i'll be contributing to this thread.

I passed by there earlier today and they had these releases for sale

new releases:
pink panther 2 $22.99
inkheart $21.99
confessions of a shopaholic 24.99

valkyrie 22.99
paul blart 20.99
friday the 13th(2009) 21.99

i hope this helps.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:29 PM   #15
davidxiphoid davidxiphoid is offline
Special Member
 
davidxiphoid's Avatar
 
May 2007
I live in D.C.
88
47
-5
Send a message via AIM to davidxiphoid
Default Warner Catalog orig $13.99 NOW $8.99!!

hello everyone. don;t think this has been posted yet but today when I went to BJ's I saw a sign on the end cap saying $5.00 instant rebate on all Warner Catalog titles that list for $13.99 making them a awesomley low price of $8.99 at checkout. This sale was listed to go until July 7th, 2009.

Good titles too. At my local Bj's they had: Terminator 3, Goodfellas Pale Rider, Unforgiven, Last Samurai, V for Vendetta, Wild Bunch, The Dirty Dozen, 16 blocks, Training Day and Twister.

I picked up Unforgiven, pale Rider and Twister
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:38 PM   #16
doctorsteve doctorsteve is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
doctorsteve's Avatar
 
Apr 2007
Tonawanda, NY
15
188
16
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidxiphoid View Post
hello everyone. don;t think this has been posted yet but today when I went to BJ's I saw a sign on the end cap saying $5.00 instant rebate on all Warner Catalog titles that list for $13.99 making them a awesomley low price of $8.99 at checkout. This sale was listed to go until July 7th, 2009.

Good titles too. At my local Bj's they had: Terminator 3, Goodfellas Pale Rider, Unforgiven, Last Samurai, V for Vendetta, Wild Bunch, The Dirty Dozen, 16 blocks, Training Day and Twister.

I picked up Unforgiven, pale Rider and Twister
Good post... didn't know they were getting that specific.. was holding out on V for Vendetta, but for $9 - how can you lose?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:17 AM   #17
MaCruz MaCruz is offline
Community Gaming Moderator
 
MaCruz's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL
160
45
928
17
231
523
474
192
23
139
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidxiphoid View Post
hello everyone. don;t think this has been posted yet but today when I went to BJ's I saw a sign on the end cap saying $5.00 instant rebate on all Warner Catalog titles that list for $13.99 making them a awesomley low price of $8.99 at checkout. This sale was listed to go until July 7th, 2009.

Good titles too. At my local Bj's they had: Terminator 3, Goodfellas Pale Rider, Unforgiven, Last Samurai, V for Vendetta, Wild Bunch, The Dirty Dozen, 16 blocks, Training Day and Twister.

I picked up Unforgiven, pale Rider and Twister

I posted that here, but I did not really specify the deal. On my receipt it shows summer special when I bought Twister this past Saturday.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:40 PM   #18
talstarone talstarone is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
talstarone's Avatar
 
Apr 2009
Clayton, North Carolina
88
363
3
54
-5
Default

Does anyone know if the $8.99 specials are still going on at BJ's.

I would be more then interested in Twister and perhaps a couple of other titles.I have run across some good deals there.

But it is odd.Some weeks they have a good selection of new titles but some weeks they dont add anything new or change any prices.But if I keep checking the Forum and stopping by BJ's I am sure I will run up on some more good deals every so often.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:27 AM   #19
stayinonpoint stayinonpoint is offline
Active Member
 
stayinonpoint's Avatar
 
Jul 2008
Ft Lauderdale, FL
984
2
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by talstarone View Post
Does anyone know if the $8.99 specials are still going on at BJ's.

I would be more then interested in Twister and perhaps a couple of other titles.I have run across some good deals there.

But it is odd.Some weeks they have a good selection of new titles but some weeks they dont add anything new or change any prices.But if I keep checking the Forum and stopping by BJ's I am sure I will run up on some more good deals every so often.
I went there last night and the sighn said it was good till July 7th. I noticed during the last couple of visits that I have made that they have different things going on in different stores. I saw that one store near my job had Yes Man for $17.99. I had a coupon that I left at home so I decided to go to the one closest to my home and they had the same movie for regular price. If you guys notice the same thing please let me know.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:00 AM   #20
Wildstar Wildstar is offline
Member
 
Nov 2008
142
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by talstarone View Post
Does anyone know if the $8.99 specials are still going on at BJ's.

I would be more then interested in Twister and perhaps a couple of other titles.I have run across some good deals there.

But it is odd.Some weeks they have a good selection of new titles but some weeks they dont add anything new or change any prices.But if I keep checking the Forum and stopping by BJ's I am sure I will run up on some more good deals every so often.

I just got back from BJ's after picking up V for Vendetta and The Last Samurai for $8.99 each.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:09 PM.