Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
Color Out of Space 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
8 hrs ago
Ponyo (Blu-ray)
$21.49
17 hrs ago
Arrow: A Journey's End (Blu-ray)
$5.99

Tom & Jerry: Golden Collection, Volume One (Blu-ray)
$21.49
23 hrs ago
Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95

Alastair Sim's School for Laughter: 4 Classic Comedies (Blu-ray)
$46.49

Titans: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$22.99
13 hrs ago
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Richard Jewell (Blu-ray)
$19.96

The Great Escape (Blu-ray)
$29.49

3-D Rarities Volume II (Blu-ray)
$34.99

1917 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > IronPack

Old 10-15-2009, 03:16 PM   #21
Power Member

Aug 2008
OH, U.S.A. SteelBooks™:+200

Yeah...I wish!!!
Old 10-15-2009, 06:04 PM   #22

Sep 2009
Edmonton, Canada Blu-ray SteelBooks™: 92

ahhh i cant wait for this one.. i hope it has lots of bonus features
Old 10-15-2009, 06:11 PM   #23

Mar 2007
Vancouver / Canada Blu-ray SteelBooks™:142 IronPacks™: 7
Thumbs up

Terrific cover and a local purchase to boot. I'll be buying this one over the UK SB. It better not turn out to be bilingual.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:27 PM   #24
Banned

Sep 2009
NJ
Send a message via AIM to Idioteque... Send a message via MSN to Idioteque...

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman713 View Post
Yea, I've heard terrible things, but I loved Terminator 1 and 2. I even appreciated 3 to some extent hence I'd like to purchase all of them including salvation. Is it THAT bad?
I loved T1 and T2, one of the biggest fans of the franchise and hell I liked T3 to some extent but T4 was really just bad. It didn't feel like a Terminator movie and the plot was weak. The movie felt like more of a cash cow than anything.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:03 AM   #25
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2007
Kent

wow, i thought T4 rocked

most people seemed mad because it was like a end of the world scenario and ppl were just fighting robots in a destroyed surface world...

but... thats exactly what terminator is about.... all the previous terminators are about whats to come and t3 was the end of the world arriving and t4 is the aftermath.. what everyone was anticipating on seeing especially after t2
Old 10-16-2009, 02:06 AM   #26
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2009
Europe, Portugal Blu-ray SteelBook™: 514 3D_Blu-ray: 100

and I totally forgot the Endoskeleton model are older models.. but watching those hi-tech plane and bike doesn't look old to me.

My Hot Toys T-600 SideShow exclusive just arrived
Old 10-16-2009, 03:45 AM   #27
Blu-ray Champion

Aug 2009

Great another steelbook I want to get, just because I like the artwork.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:23 AM   #28
Banned

Sep 2009
NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by X400 View Post
wow, i thought T4 rocked

most people seemed mad because it was like a end of the world scenario and ppl were just fighting robots in a destroyed surface world...

but... thats exactly what terminator is about.... all the previous terminators are about whats to come and t3 was the end of the world arriving and t4 is the aftermath.. what everyone was anticipating on seeing especially after t2
Not at all. The lack of a decent story and it was all about a silly rescue mission. Basically the film started with nothing and ended with nothing. It was a waste of time and was the Marcus character really needed? The series are about the Connors not random characters with no backgrounds.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:01 AM   #29

Jul 2009
Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by victors View Post
and I totally forgot the Endoskeleton model are older models.. but watching those hi-tech plane and bike doesn't look old to me.

My Hot Toys T-600 SideShow exclusive just arrived

victors..its good huh? i got all of them.its good how they come in that foam packaging

theres also another good one i got ordered..its about $2000 from sideshow..
its the Endo bust one , it glows BLUE... this is a must.. only 400 i believe are going to be made..just letting you know
Old 10-16-2009, 09:18 AM   #30

Jul 2009
Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idioteque... View Post
Not at all. The lack of a decent story and it was all about a silly rescue mission. Basically the film started with nothing and ended with nothing. It was a waste of time and was the Marcus character really needed? The series are about the Connors not random characters with no backgrounds.

YOU MUST BE WATCHING THE WRONG MOVIE MATE....

if you watched all the movies .T4 fits in perfect and is good..my only problem was Bale..i don't like him..anyone could have played John Conner.

Marcus was very important..it was the machines' attempt in building human like machines..and from Marcus, they then evolve into more destructive machines..
also Marcus was supposed to be an "infiltrator".just like in T1,where the infiltrators were detected by the barking dogs..just before they destroyed the resistence hideout.
so regarding Marcus..he was very important..he also helps in the story by saving John Conners life..

And regarding the start and ending..again i state..you dont know what your talking about.???
the start..starts off in FUTURE tense..it shows how Marcus came to be ..and also shows the war the resistence is having with the machines..
The ending is good aswell.It shows how Conner gets that scar on his face..and is almost killed .
i suggest you watch ALL MOVIES AGAIN.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:22 PM   #31
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2009
Europe, Portugal Blu-ray SteelBook™: 514 3D_Blu-ray: 100

TERMINATOR T-800 - I'll have to analyse it at weekend.. they made so many variants of T-600
I can't afford such busts and I'm not fan of bust.
One day I hope I can buy the life-size endoskeleton

Marcus is the main character in T4!! Too bad he had to sacrifize his life to save Connor. The story is excelent! The machine is smarter than human, I thought it was the final battle so I really believe in the trap.
The ending is not satisfied but it explains the reason for the new trilogy.. the war just started.

I just don't like the unknown kid Kyle Reese (but I know the character is important). It could also get a famous actress for the role Kate Connor..
Old 10-16-2009, 04:55 PM   #32
Blu-ray Guru

Sep 2008

Quote:
TERMINATOR T-800 - I'll have to analyse it at weekend.. they made so many variants of T-600

Marcus is the main character in T4!! Too bad he had to sacrifize his life to save Connor. The story is excelent! The machine is smarter than human, I thought it was the final battle so I really believe in the trap.
The ending is not satisfied but it explains the reason for the new trilogy.. the war just started.

I just don't like the unknown kid Kyle Reese (but I know the character is important). It could also get a famous actress for the role Kate Connor..
As far as we know
Old 10-16-2009, 11:07 PM   #33
Banned

Sep 2009
NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERMINATOR T-800 View Post
YOU MUST BE WATCHING THE WRONG MOVIE MATE....

if you watched all the movies .T4 fits in perfect and is good..my only problem was Bale..i don't like him..anyone could have played John Conner.

Marcus was very important..it was the machines' attempt in building human like machines..and from Marcus, they then evolve into more destructive machines..
also Marcus was supposed to be an "infiltrator".just like in T1,where the infiltrators were detected by the barking dogs..just before they destroyed the resistence hideout.
so regarding Marcus..he was very important..he also helps in the story by saving John Conners life..

And regarding the start and ending..again i state..you dont know what your talking about.???
the start..starts off in FUTURE tense..it shows how Marcus came to be ..and also shows the war the resistence is having with the machines..
The ending is good aswell.It shows how Conner gets that scar on his face..and is almost killed .
i suggest you watch ALL MOVIES AGAIN.
[Show spoiler]There was no reason to add that whole saving life of aspect to Connor's life. If anything Kyle Reese should have been the one that saves John Connor. Marcus is still unneeded and looks like you're watching the wrong movie. Marcus was a human that had something done to him making him a robot but we're not even given a clear explanation to that. We're given a few details and his whole past is cloudy. It didn't show Marcus came to be and anyone could have come up with an explanation for John Connor's scar. The film put too much focus on Marcus more than John Connor. It was unneeded. An infiltrator was the model after the ones used in the movie and then came Arnold's model. The movie added nothing new like I said. There was no character development either and Christian Bale's awful performance as John Connor made things worse. Oh yea and John Connor & Kate Brewster, resistance leaders are the idiots of the movie while Marcus and his love interest are smarter? Great way of building up John Connor.

Last edited by jw; 10-16-2009 at 11:28 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:25 PM   #34

Aug 2008

Overall the movie was pretty average to me, but I found the visual style second to none. The dirty washed out desert look was really well done.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:27 PM   #35
Blu-ray Archduke

Apr 2007
USA

spoilers tags please!!
[spoiler] [/ spoiler]
[Show spoiler]I havent seen it
Old 10-24-2009, 02:11 PM   #36

Jul 2009
Australia

Quote:

Thats right Victors..the WAR HAS JUST STARTED
Old 10-24-2009, 02:28 PM   #37
Expert Member

Jan 2007
Munson, OH

$41.99?

Ouch...that is a bit ridiculous for such a low rated film.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:31 PM   #38

Feb 2008
Winnipeg, MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolaar View Post
$41.99?

Ouch...that is a bit ridiculous for such a low rated film.
Nah, that's just the price now, it will drop to $30ish as we get closer, always does.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:42 PM   #39

Mar 2008
Canada
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccordTR View Post
Nah, that's just the price now, it will drop to $30ish as we get closer, always does.
When you place a preorder with FS, do you get charged when the order is processed or when they actually ship?

I've only pre-ordered a couple of times and can't recall.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:12 PM   #40

Feb 2008
Winnipeg, MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by azereus View Post
When you place a preorder with FS, do you get charged when the order is processed or when they actually ship?

I've only pre-ordered a couple of times and can't recall.
You get lowest price, so it's price when released/shipped.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > IronPack