Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Game of Thrones: The Complete Eighth Season (Blu-ray)
$31.50
7 hrs ago
Hellboy (Blu-ray)
$5.00
8 hrs ago
Color Out of Space 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Inner Sanctum Mysteries (Blu-ray)
$46.49

The Great Escape (Blu-ray)
$29.49

Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95

Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Solid Metal Nightmares: The Films of Shinya Tsukamoto (Blu-ray)
$72.99

Doctor Who: The Complete David Tennant Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Scorsese Shorts (Blu-ray)
$29.49

1917 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Scandinavia

Old 07-27-2014, 09:18 AM   #41
Banned

Dec 2011
Norn Iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by USiT View Post
Discshop.se ships to several Europe countries
Has anyone used them?I tried last night to order this but on the three occasions after putting in my details it didn't seem to go through,I didn't receive a confirmation email and I hope I don't get charged for three.

I have emailed them so hopefully I will hear from them tomorrow.
Old 07-27-2014, 11:32 PM   #42
Power Member

Oct 2009
Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villiam Hayes View Post
Has anyone used them?I tried last night to order this
[Show spoiler]
but on the three occasions after putting in my details it didn't seem to go through,I didn't receive a confirmation email and I hope I don't get charged for three.

I have emailed them so hopefully I will hear from them tomorrow.
I did use them alot back in the days but not as much latley. Do you know if you got any error?
When making an order you always get a confirmation email
Old 07-28-2014, 08:52 AM   #43
Banned

Dec 2011
Norn Iron

Quote:
I did use them alot back in the days but not as much latley. Do you know if you got any error?
When making an order you always get a confirmation email
I didn't get a confirmation email so that's why I tried it a few times.
I get to the last page,put in my card details and click on "making purchases" but that then instead of going through takes me back a page.....no word of any particular error.

Edit:I had an email back from Dicsshop stating that my card is being declined and they don't know why....well that makes two of us.

Last edited by Villiam Hayes; 07-29-2014 at 08:43 AM.
Old 07-29-2014, 10:00 PM   #44
Power Member

Oct 2009
Sweden

Quote:
I didn't get a confirmation email so that's why I tried it a few times.
I get to the last page,put in my card details and click on "making purchases" but that then instead of going through takes me back a page.....no word of any particular error.

Edit:I had an email back from Dicsshop stating that my card is being declined and they don't know why....well that makes two of us.
Hmm that was strange, usually it should popup why it dosnt work well at least when ordering to swedish adresses.

Are you using a "fake" VISA?
In Sweden we can do "fake" VISA, where you log in to your bank and make a "fake" VISA with the amout of money you select and as soon as the company have taken the money that card dosnt work. Its a way to secure your account from scammers.

I know some sites have problem with this kind of cards.
Old 07-29-2014, 10:05 PM   #45
Banned

Dec 2011
Norn Iron

Quote:
Hmm that was strange, usually it should popup why it dosnt work well at least when ordering to swedish adresses.

Are you using a "fake" VISA?
In Sweden we can do "fake" VISA, where you log in to your bank and make a "fake" VISA with the amout of money you select and as soon as the company have taken the money that card dosnt work. Its a way to secure your account from scammers.

I know some sites have problem with this kind of cards.
I've never heard of that "fake" Visa,my card is my debit card and has worked online three times from then on other sites so I'm none the wiser.

I'm going to get my partner to order it for me and hopefully she has more luck.

Edit:Well I just tried her card and it's the exact same result,damn!
I can pick this up on amazon but for about £15 more.

Last edited by Villiam Hayes; 07-29-2014 at 10:17 PM.
Old 07-30-2014, 12:43 AM   #46
Power Member

Oct 2009
Sweden

Quote:
I've never heard of that "fake" Visa,my card is my debit card and has worked online three times from then on other sites so I'm none the wiser.

I'm going to get my partner to order it for me and hopefully she has more luck.

Edit:Well I just tried her card and it's the exact same result,damn!
I can pick this up on amazon but for about £15 more.
Yes its very strange, i will drop Discshop a mail tomorrow and see what they say. I will return to you asap.

Just a question:
When you enter your card info is that site in swedish or in english?
Thanks given by:
Villiam Hayes (07-30-2014)
Old 07-30-2014, 05:27 AM   #47
Banned

Dec 2011
Norn Iron

Quote:
Yes its very strange, i will drop Discshop a mail tomorrow and see what they say. I will return to you asap.

Just a question:
When you enter your card info is that site in swedish or in english?
Thanx!

I am using Chrome so the site is translated to English and I enter my details in the section for delivery "outside of Sweden"
Old 07-30-2014, 12:48 PM   #48
Power Member

Oct 2009
Sweden

Quote:
Thanx!

I am using Chrome so the site is translated to English and I enter my details in the section for delivery "outside of Sweden"
Oh maybe there is your problem. I remember one time when i had problem ordering from a german site and did use Chrome to get the site translated and had alot of problems.
After a while i did jump over the Firefox and it did work without problems (w/o translation).

Next time i wanted to order from that site i got the same problem again and once again with Chrome, then i did disable auto translate and it did work right away.

So try to disable the auto translate and give it a go, or if you have any other browser installed try that.

Have dropped a line to Discshop and waiting for answer
Old 07-30-2014, 06:51 PM   #49
Banned

Dec 2011
Norn Iron

Quote:
Oh maybe there is your problem. I remember one time when i had problem ordering from a german site and did use Chrome to get the site translated and had alot of problems.
After a while i did jump over the Firefox and it did work without problems (w/o translation).

Next time i wanted to order from that site i got the same problem again and once again with Chrome, then i did disable auto translate and it did work right away.

So try to disable the auto translate and give it a go, or if you have any other browser installed try that.

Have dropped a line to Discshop and waiting for answer
Ok,thanx for the heads up,I will try IE later on when I get home and let ya know how I get on....fingers crossed.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:57 PM   #50
Power Member

Oct 2009
Sweden

Quote:
Ok,thanx for the heads up,I will try IE later on when I get home and let ya know how I get on....fingers crossed.
Got a replay from Discshop that it might be the problem and that you should try without. If you need a help here you have some words

Förnamn = First name
Efternamn = Last name
Gatuadress = Adress
Postnummer & ort = Postal number and City
Land = Country
Epost = E-mail

Press “genomför köp” and fill in the creditcard information on the new page that appears.
Kortnummer = Cardnumber
Kortinnehavarens namn= Name of the card holder
Giltighetsdatum = validation date (mm/yy)
And fill in the CVC number from the back of the card and press “Betala” (Pay)

Holding my fingers also
Old 07-30-2014, 08:04 PM   #51
Banned

Dec 2011
Norn Iron

Quote:
Got a replay from Discshop that it might be the problem and that you should try without. If you need a help here you have some words

Förnamn = First name
Efternamn = Last name
Gatuadress = Adress
Postnummer & ort = Postal number and City
Land = Country
Epost = E-mail

Press “genomför köp” and fill in the creditcard information on the new page that appears.
Kortnummer = Cardnumber
Kortinnehavarens namn= Name of the card holder
Giltighetsdatum = validation date (mm/yy)
And fill in the CVC number from the back of the card and press “Betala” (Pay)

Holding my fingers also
Thanx for all you help on this USiT but it still didn't go through on IE.
Old 07-30-2014, 08:15 PM   #52
Power Member

Oct 2009
Sweden

Quote:
Thanx for all you help on this USiT but it still didn't go through on IE.
Now this is very strange, i will drop them another mail and ask them.
Otherwise maybe i can help you and order it to me and then send it forward.

Will let you know asap
Old 07-30-2014, 08:16 PM   #53
Banned

Dec 2011
Norn Iron

Quote:
Now this is very strange, i will drop them another mail and ask them.
Otherwise maybe i can help you and order it to me and then send it forward.

Will let you know asap
OK,thanks again.
Old 11-07-2014, 09:48 PM   #54

Nov 2014
Tokyo

Hi everyone. I was checking cdon.fi and came across some great deals indeed. Now, I know that CDON ships to some European countries, and the site that covers this is cdon.eu. However, my question would be if orders from cdon.fi can also be shipped to Europe (Italy, in my case)? Cdon.eu is very very poor in products they have - basically they sell only Scandinavian music CDs. Thanks and cheers!
Old 11-07-2014, 09:55 PM   #55
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2011
Stockholm, but Sussex when back in UK
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by univeritas View Post
Hi everyone. I was checking cdon.fi and came across some great deals indeed. Now, I know that CDON ships to some European countries, and the site that covers this is cdon.eu. However, my question would be if orders from cdon.fi can also be shipped to Europe (Italy, in my case)? Cdon.eu is very very poor in products they have - basically they sell only Scandinavian music CDs. Thanks and cheers!
My understanding is the country specific CDON sites only ship to the Scandinavian country they relate to so cdon.fi only Finland

It's annoying as they share some titles across the sites not all eg the Danish sites sell a few Norwegian and Swedish exclusive titles but not all that are on the other CDON sites.
Old 11-07-2014, 10:08 PM   #56
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by univeritas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcy30 View Post
My understanding is the country specific CDON sites only ship to the Scandinavian country they relate to so cdon.fi only Finland

It's annoying as they share some titles across the sites not all eg the Danish sites sell a few Norwegian and Swedish exclusive titles but not all that are on the other CDON sites.
That is correct. RecordshopX does offer international shipping for a very reasonable price, and they have at least most of the Finnish titles available. Laserdisken is good for Danish releases, and they often have Nordic/UK imports as well. Also, as said above, Discshop.se offers shipping to several EU countries.
Thanks given by:
jw007 (12-10-2014)
Old 11-07-2014, 10:30 PM   #57

Nov 2014
Tokyo

Thank you malcy30 and KrugerIndustrial (btw, great CC on your shelves!)

I checked the sites you suggest before, and what you say is just true. However, prices in general are much higher than cdon.fi. I checked Kubrick's visionary collection and it's as cheap as 17.5 euro at cdon.fi. Same price for Tarantino's 7 movies collection, if you buy the two together. That's ridiculously cheap! I won't be able to find peace until I find some Finish dude at my university and ask to help.

Cheers!
Old 11-23-2014, 04:23 AM   #58
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Send a message via AIM to deepbreathsanddeath Send a message via MSN to deepbreathsanddeath Send a message via Skype™ to deepbreathsanddeath

Hello. I am trying to order the uncut version of Bergman Island from Sweden (Criterion released a 1.5 hour cut version while the original 3-Part doc is almost 3 hours long) however I'm having trouble making an order here
[Show spoiler]http://www.discshop.se/filmer/dvd/ingmar_bergman_3_dokumentarer_om_film_teater_faro_ och_livet_a_marie_nyrerod/P45659

Price wise it seems much better than ordering through amazon UK or something but navigating the pages is proving really hard considering I only have my mobile phone to use

Could someone either from Sweden or someone who speaks Swedish help me get a copy of this DVD set? I would really appreciate it. Just PM me of you think you can help. Thank you.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:00 PM   #59
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2012
Pittsburgh, PA

KrugerIndustrial: Thanks for that info on Recordshopx, as I wanted to buy some Aki Kaurismaki on blu-ray and CDON.fi had all the titles I wanted for only 9.95 euro each, but found out that they only ship within Finland. So Recordshopx had the same blu-ray titles for only 10.95, which was a euro more only and ships to USA with only 5 euro for shipping! Amazing find! Thank you sir.
Thanks given by:
KrugerIndustrial (12-11-2014)
Old 12-11-2014, 02:47 AM   #60
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2011

You're very welcome. I think I mentioned about that on the Criterion thread a few days ago. I hope you enjoy the films!
Thanks given by:
jw007 (12-11-2014)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Scandinavia