Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Twin Peaks: From Z to A (Blu-ray)
$89.99
27 min ago
Color Out of Space 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
 
The Great Escape (Blu-ray)
$29.49
 
Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95
 
Inner Sanctum Mysteries (Blu-ray)
$46.49
 
Galaxy Quest (Blu-ray)
$9.99
10 hrs ago
Game of Thrones: The Complete Eighth Season (Blu-ray)
$31.50
18 hrs ago
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Twin Peaks: The Television Collection (Blu-ray)
$39.99
27 min ago
Hellboy (Blu-ray)
$5.00
19 hrs ago
1917 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Solid Metal Nightmares: The Films of Shinya Tsukamoto (Blu-ray)
$72.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Retail/Shopping


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2018, 11:34 PM   #3581
ctujackbauer ctujackbauer is online now
Power Member
 
ctujackbauer's Avatar
 
Apr 2016
4
-7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardsfan View Post
I could have told you this was going to happen soon. Since the flaps have been worth as much as the caps, I just used a bunch of them for the AMC mentioned last week.
I don't blame you for using them. Ever since the new offers program (a year and a half I think?), they haven't had a 12-pack specific reward.

Apparently on sd someone said even the 24-pack codes don't work for this.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 03:12 AM   #3582
ctujackbauer ctujackbauer is online now
Power Member
 
ctujackbauer's Avatar
 
Apr 2016
4
-7
Default

2 free AMC tickets from Coca-Cola and Snapchat (does not require snapchat account, probably requires coca-cola offers/mycokerewards account), tickets arrive via email around July 30th

https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/snapchat/
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
erixon20 (06-01-2018), GenPion (05-30-2018), obssessive (05-30-2018)
Old 06-01-2018, 12:15 AM   #3583
ctujackbauer ctujackbauer is online now
Power Member
 
ctujackbauer's Avatar
 
Apr 2016
4
-7
Default

https://www.powerade.com/FIFA/

Highly recommend that anyone not playing the Powerade FIFA instant win bracket game - to play it. High seeds are still available, and there are a boatload of prizes.

You have to have a Powerade Sip & Scan icon bottle though to play, which are hard to locate even at major grocery stores (found mine on a powerade zero). Also recommend not using a picture of the sip and scan icon found on certain popular deal forums, even though it will technically work (good luck redeeming a big prize though).

If you don't have a Sip & Scan bottle, the online AMOE starts June 18.

Many amazon gift cards that you will likely win, and 50 $360 Best Buy gift cards if you have a finalist win.

Rules are kinda long: https://www.powerade.com/legal/58237/
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 01:12 AM   #3584
erixon20 erixon20 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
erixon20's Avatar
 
Aug 2012
Elmhurst, NY
119
418
68
171
-5
Default

Thanks-the link is down at the moment, though!
It is a good deal!


Quote:
Originally Posted by ctujackbauer View Post
2 free AMC tickets from Coca-Cola and Snapchat (does not require snapchat account, probably requires coca-cola offers/mycokerewards account), tickets arrive via email around July 30th

https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/snapchat/
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 05:51 PM   #3585
Kellz Kellz is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Kellz's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
USA
100
1117
4
57
1189
66
8
427
-5
Send a message via Skype™ to Kellz
Default

i need more gift cards lol
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
obssessive (06-01-2018)
Old 06-02-2018, 09:47 AM   #3586
ctujackbauer ctujackbauer is online now
Power Member
 
ctujackbauer's Avatar
 
Apr 2016
4
-7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellz View Post
i need more gift cards lol
Kellz, you didn't spend all of your gift cards last year on BF did you? Your gift card stash was huge.

Not judging, just curious.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:41 PM   #3587
ctujackbauer ctujackbauer is online now
Power Member
 
ctujackbauer's Avatar
 
Apr 2016
4
-7
Default

Y'all not playing the Powerade FIFA bracket game? (post 3584)

If you wait until June 18 when the online AMOE starts, you only have a chance at 10 seeds out of 16. You in danger girl.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 01:39 AM   #3588
erixon20 erixon20 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
erixon20's Avatar
 
Aug 2012
Elmhurst, NY
119
418
68
171
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctujackbauer View Post
Y'all not playing the Powerade FIFA bracket game? (post 3584)

If you wait until June 18 when the online AMOE starts, you only have a chance at 10 seeds out of 16. You in danger girl.
I don't do powerade.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 05:07 PM   #3589
Kellz Kellz is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Kellz's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
USA
100
1117
4
57
1189
66
8
427
-5
Send a message via Skype™ to Kellz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctujackbauer View Post
Kellz, you didn't spend all of your gift cards last year on BF did you? Your gift card stash was huge.

Not judging, just curious.
no, i didn't use them all on BF. but i've used almost all of them up until now. i have i think $10 left in Target, and $5 in Amazon
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
ctujackbauer (06-17-2018)
Old 06-17-2018, 05:03 AM   #3590
Kellz Kellz is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Kellz's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
USA
100
1117
4
57
1189
66
8
427
-5
Send a message via Skype™ to Kellz
Default

for some reason, i can't do Sip and Scan on my phone. It tells me the Oops! error every single time :/
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 05:18 AM   #3591
ctujackbauer ctujackbauer is online now
Power Member
 
ctujackbauer's Avatar
 
Apr 2016
4
-7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellz View Post
for some reason, i can't do Sip and Scan on my phone. It tells me the Oops! error every single time :/
Could be a number of things.

If Android, make sure the app isn't installed on an expandable microsd card. And make sure that Chrome has camera permissions specifically for the Coca-Cola website (press/hold the green lock in address bar). You might be able to download the Coca-Cola app and give it camera permissions.

I also have trouble if my camera isn't fairly close to the logo before starting the sip & scan.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 08:55 PM   #3592
ctujackbauer ctujackbauer is online now
Power Member
 
ctujackbauer's Avatar
 
Apr 2016
4
-7
Default

*** Limited time offer ***

$2 Amazon GC for entering a code or using sip & scan on coke product

At offers page, go to Enjoy a Coke and Unlock a Mystery Perk

First 50,000 people only. Reward only happens if 50,000 people enter/scan coke product within 10 days. Code sent out within 5 days of reaching 50,000.

***

Also, online AMOE for Powerade FIFA has begun.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
OhioBobcat3 (06-20-2018)
Old 06-19-2018, 10:45 PM   #3593
metsb86 metsb86 is offline
Active Member
 
metsb86's Avatar
 
Dec 2012
166
2106
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctujackbauer View Post
*** Limited time offer ***

$2 Amazon GC for entering a code or using sip & scan on coke product
Where do we enter this code? I searched the site and couldn't find anything about Amazon.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:05 AM   #3594
ctujackbauer ctujackbauer is online now
Power Member
 
ctujackbauer's Avatar
 
Apr 2016
4
-7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsb86 View Post
Where do we enter this code? I searched the site and couldn't find anything about Amazon.
https://us.coca-cola.com/offers/

sign in, then go to the part of the page that says:
Enjoy a Coke and Unlock a Mystery Perk

(you can control + F for 'mystery perk')

It doesn't say amazon on the offers page, but in the terms and conditions of the contest it says that it's fulfilled as a $2 Amazon GC.

As a heads up, I couldn't seem to redeem my code so I used the sip & scan icon, which uses a smartphone's camera to take a pic of the icon (this is very useful for many contests, you don't have to waste codes and can save them for Christmas, AMC stuff, and other sweepstakes).
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 03:15 AM   #3595
Kellz Kellz is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Kellz's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
USA
100
1117
4
57
1189
66
8
427
-5
Send a message via Skype™ to Kellz
Default

having login problems on my pc again smh
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:36 PM   #3596
erixon20 erixon20 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
erixon20's Avatar
 
Aug 2012
Elmhurst, NY
119
418
68
171
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctujackbauer View Post
https://us.coca-cola.com/offers/

sign in, then go to the part of the page that says:
Enjoy a Coke and Unlock a Mystery Perk

(you can control + F for 'mystery perk')

It doesn't say amazon on the offers page, but in the terms and conditions of the contest it says that it's fulfilled as a $2 Amazon GC.

As a heads up, I couldn't seem to redeem my code so I used the sip & scan icon, which uses a smartphone's camera to take a pic of the icon (this is very useful for many contests, you don't have to waste codes and can save them for Christmas, AMC stuff, and other sweepstakes).
I don't see it anywhere..maybe it is filled already.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 04:57 PM   #3597
deltatauhobbit deltatauhobbit is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
deltatauhobbit's Avatar
 
Feb 2014
Maine, USA
22
18
2886
208
381
4
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erixon20 View Post
I don't see it anywhere..maybe it is filled already.
Yeah, I'm not seeing it on the website or through the app. I find it hard to believe it's already been filled within a day though, maybe they've just temporarily taken it down.

I've got so many Coke codes, they haven't had anything worthwhile in a long time. I really dislike their new "rewards" system.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 08:30 PM   #3598
ctujackbauer ctujackbauer is online now
Power Member
 
ctujackbauer's Avatar
 
Apr 2016
4
-7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltatauhobbit View Post
Yeah, I'm not seeing it on the website or through the app. I find it hard to believe it's already been filled within a day though, maybe they've just temporarily taken it down.

I've got so many Coke codes, they haven't had anything worthwhile in a long time. I really dislike their new "rewards" system.
It filled within a day, about 4:30 AM pacific it was 100%
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
deltatauhobbit (06-24-2018)
Old 06-21-2018, 06:12 AM   #3599
metsb86 metsb86 is offline
Active Member
 
metsb86's Avatar
 
Dec 2012
166
2106
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctujackbauer View Post
https://us.coca-cola.com/offers/

sign in, then go to the part of the page that says:
Enjoy a Coke and Unlock a Mystery Perk

(you can control + F for 'mystery perk').
Oh ok. I did that and it said 30% and when I entered the code it went to 31%. This was at ~5:40pm eastern back on Tuesday.

I checked my account today and lo and behold the $2 Amazon GC was there.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 11:10 PM   #3600
dawgyjay dawgyjay is offline
Special Member
 
Dec 2009
Buffalo, NY
817
223
178
-5
Default

Wife and I each just got an email from prepaiddigitalsloutons with a $10 prepaid gift card. Anybody else get? I'm assuming it was from NCAA. I can't think of what else it would be.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Retail/Shopping


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:29 AM.