Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
Twin Peaks: From Z to A (Blu-ray)
$89.99
17 hrs ago
Alastair Sim's School for Laughter: 4 Classic Comedies (Blu-ray)
$46.49
8 hrs ago
Doctor Who: The Complete David Tennant Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99
3 hrs ago
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (Blu-ray)
$19.99
17 hrs ago
My Bloody Valentine (Blu-ray)
$24.05
24 min ago
Galaxy Quest (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95

Richard Jewell (Blu-ray)
$19.96
44 min ago
The Great Escape (Blu-ray)
$29.49

Inner Sanctum Mysteries (Blu-ray)
$46.49

Terminator: Dark Fate (Blu-ray)
$17.91
16 hrs ago
Game of Thrones: The Complete Eighth Season (Blu-ray)
$31.46

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 06-08-2013, 07:17 PM   #41
Blu-ray Prince

Feb 2010
Illinois

Quote:
Originally Posted by MifuneFan View Post
Th FAQ was not in the original post of the last thread, it was linked to, and could easily be overlooked. No offense to cinemaphile, but the original post from the last thread was a bit messy and needed a revaamp.
none taken. If I had the power to transfer that OP to Velmeran, I would have done that long ago when he took on the FAQ!!

As it was, I never expected it to be a permanent, ongoing thread. I thought I was just posting one particular cheaper promotion which I assumed would eventually end like every other deal posted.
But the thread then grew into this monster and became the "official" DMC thread (and my OP didn't keep up as I didn't really frequent the thread) and now someone is finally rebooting the thing so it can be better organized from the start.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:04 PM   #42
Expert Member

Jun 2012
USA

Also received the double feature today along with Atlantis. Slips are perfect. Very happy.

Also to add to the google doc.

Shanghai Noon / Shanghai Knights 2-Movie Collection - 1103490
Old 06-08-2013, 08:10 PM   #43
Blu-ray Knight

Oct 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatone313 View Post
Also received the double feature today along with Atlantis. Slips are perfect. Very happy.

Also to add to the google doc.

Shanghai Noon / Shanghai Knights 2-Movie Collection - 1103490
Thanks!
Old 06-08-2013, 08:35 PM   #44
Expert Member

Apr 2013
Illinois, U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlayman View Post
I have two VIP DMC accounts with the same address.
That's against the club rules and you could easily lose both.

Yay for new thread! Thanks Velmeran!!!

So I'm getting ready for Round Two in the near future. To anyone who has gotten any of the following recently, have they come with a slip:
Alice in Wonderland (Animated)
Ratatouille
Home on the Range
Chicken Little
Winnie the Pooh (2011)
Cinderella II&III
The Fox and the Hound 2 Pack

I ask because I'm looking at an ebay offer for any 2 slips for $6 shipped who has all of those. I already need one for Pocahontas and want to maximize my purchase to make sure I grab something that might not come with one from DMC.

Last edited by akayw0718; 06-08-2013 at 08:37 PM.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:45 PM   #45
Power Member

Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by akayw0718 View Post

So I'm getting ready for Round Two in the near future. To anyone who has gotten any of the following recently, have they come with a slip:
Ratatouille
Home on the Range
Chicken Little
Winnie the Pooh (2011)
Cinderella II&III

I ask because I'm looking at an ebay offer for any 2 slips for $6 shipped who has all of those. I already need one for Pocahontas and want to maximize my purchase to make sure I grab something that might not come with one from DMC.
Mine came with a slip. Recieved my package 2 weeks ago.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:56 PM   #46
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2010

Velmeran, below are a few questions I think belong in the FAQ. There was nothing about cancelling/re-enrolling in the first FAQ and it's definitely needed in this one. For starters, let me suggest these questions:

Q: I have completed my commitment and want to re-enroll to get more movies. How do I do it?
A: You can do it by phone (provide #) or by email (provide email). You can't do it through the DMC web site. If you do it by phone, you'll be able to re-enroll faster. Theoretically you should be able to re-enroll on the same phone call, but depending on the rep and the speed of the system, they may tell you to call back in a day or so. You can try to log into your old DMC account. Once you can't log in, you are ready to re-enroll. When I tried it, my account was cancelled within 5 minutes, but I waited an hour later before re-enrolling.

Q: How many times/how often can I cancel and re-enroll? How often can I re-use the same enrollment code?
- I don't know the answer to these, and I'd like to know if DMC is aware and completely OK with us re-enrolling and reusing the same offers or if this is just a loophole they haven't closed yet.

Q: Am I allowed to order enrollments not listed on DMC's web site? What about 3D titles? What's the best strategy for success getting unofficial enrollment titles? What do I do if I'm denied?
- I think these questions are a very popular, repeated topic that needs to be fleshed out in a FAQ... I think there were some details in the previous FAQ and I know I've read several good posts which have many tips. I think if this topic is answered thoroughly in the first page of the FAQ, it will massively cut down on the amount of future discussions how to get unofficial enrollment titles.

Oh yes, in case I missed it in the FAQ, please provide links to the prior closed DMC threads. Thanks for doing this.

Last edited by Joxx; 06-08-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Old 06-08-2013, 09:04 PM   #47
Power Member

Jul 2010

When we re-enroll, should another e-mail address be used instead? Don't want to get some how red flagged because the email is still on file.(if it does stay in the system)
Old 06-08-2013, 09:44 PM   #48
Power Member

Mar 2013

Quote:

Ratatouille
Home on the Range
Chicken Little
Winnie the Pooh (2011)
Cinderella II&III

[Show spoiler]I ask because I'm looking at an ebay offer for any 2 slips for $6 shipped who has all of those. I already need one for Pocahontas and want to maximize my purchase to make sure I grab something that might not come with one from DMC.
Received last month and mine came w/slip.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:46 AM   #49
Power Member

Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
As long as you are officially cancelled you're OK to repeat email addresses. OTOH email addresses are cheap enough to cycle and I think DMC concentrates more on Mailing/Billing addresses more than email.
Thank you master of all things blu ray.

Congrats on reaching 3k.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:37 AM   #50
Blu-ray Knight

Nov 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruisermoore View Post
i disagree, one thread should be capable of accommodating both aspects of the dmc, if done correctly from the beginning, which is what velmeran and others are attempting with this new thread. If the op and faq are clear and concise, that should be all a first time dmcer should need. The rest of the thread can be used as general discussion of what people want, have, or hope they offer as featured titles, etc.
+1
Old 06-09-2013, 01:59 AM   #51
Power Member

Jan 2011
Tampa, FL

I don't like it when threads are called 'official'.
Old 06-09-2013, 02:25 AM   #52

Feb 2008
Never Never Land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkIDefender View Post
Was very happy and surprised to see my L&S/ENG and Atlantis order that shipped Tuesday came today. Watch stitch now. Looks fantastic.
Lucky you. I have L&S & ENG & an earlier order with OZ & Atlantis + 2 Ghiblis & both shipped 6-1 (a Saturday which is when I received both emails). Neither has arrived yet. Both have a VIP pin & 3D card with them too (whenver they get here).
Old 06-09-2013, 02:32 AM   #53

Dec 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
As long as you are officially cancelled you're OK to repeat email addresses. OTOH email addresses are cheap enough to cycle and I think DMC concentrates more on Mailing/Billing addresses more than email.
That being said if I reup I shouldn't use the same address then?
Old 06-09-2013, 04:22 AM   #54
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoz View Post
That being said if I reup I shouldn't use the same address then?
This is my fourth membership and all of them have had the same address. I went through three different e-mails during the first three memberships but I'm not back at my first (main) e-mail and everything is fine. I think they only flag your account if you have two addresses at the same mailing address. Although some members apparently have two accounts at the same time at the same address but I don't need that many movies to do that.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:03 AM   #55

Nov 2011
Michigan

My third enrollment package of 2013 arrived today. Winnie The Pooh, Treasure Planet, Howl's, Totoro, Castle in the Sky, The Odd Life of Timothy Green, and Pete's Dragon.

They all came with slips, only minor damage. Interesting anomaly with my Winnie the Pooh slipcover. The embossing is off by about 1 cm to the right. Meaning the raised part of the slip cover doesn't overlap with the image, it's all off. Funny looking guy, but not bad enough to call for a new copy.

Still waiting on my Lilo / TENG double feature. They both went "Shipping" on the same day, so I hope they show up on Monday.

EDIT: By the way, since DMC has different phone numbers, please include them in the FAQ. Including listing which one to call to sign up, which one for Customer Service, and which one to Cancel. (I think some of those may be the same number, but I know there are at least two phone numbers involved).

Last edited by chandor; 06-09-2013 at 05:07 AM.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:21 AM   #56
Special Member

Aug 2011
Maryland
Send a message via AIM to TheBlayman

Quote:
Not easily since I specifically called and asked about it and have an e-mail confirming the phone conversation.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:06 AM   #57
Power Member

Jan 2011
Tampa, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito View Post
This is my fourth membership and all of them have had the same address. I went through three different e-mails during the first three memberships but I'm not back at my first (main) e-mail and everything is fine. I think they only flag your account if you have two addresses at the same mailing address. Although some members apparently have two accounts at the same time at the same address but I don't need that many movies to do that.
Yeah I've just completed my third time through the club and I have used the same details including email and address every time without issue. They don't have any problem with you canceling after fulfilling your commitments and then signing back up again. I have even spoke with them on the phone about previous accounts so they are fully aware of what we are doing.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:09 AM   #58
Blu-ray Guru

Dec 2011
Massachusetts

As promised, here are the last 20 featured titles. I named a few of them "late-early" since the dates start to get a little wonky where it's the last two weeks of one month and the first two weeks of the next. I also named the two extra featured titles Spring and Winter. I'm really tired right now, so if I screwed anything up, feel free to correct it or make any changes you want. I suppose if we search the old thread, we could add more, plus possibly the online double feature add-on title.

Listings of Previous Feature Titles:
June- 2013:
[Show spoiler]

• Feature Title: Lilo & Stitch (Two-Movie Collection) (BD,DVD) plus The Emperor’s New Groove (2 Movie Collection) (BD,DVD) for $29.95 plus shipping.

• Double Feature Add-On Title: Pocahontas (Two-Movie Collection) (BD,DVD) for $42.95 and free shipping.

May- 2013:
[Show spoiler]

• Feature Title: Oz The Great and Powerful (BD,DVD,DC) for $29.95 plus shipping.

• Double Feature Add-On Title: Atlantis (Two-Movie Collection) (BD,DVD) for $44.95 and free shipping.

April- 2013:
[Show spoiler]

• Feature Title: Mulan (Two-Movie Collection) (BD,DVD) for $24.95 plus shipping.

• Double Feature Add-On Title: Brave (BD,DVD) for $41.95 and free shipping.

Spring- 2013:
[Show spoiler]

• Feature Title: The Odd Life of Timothy Green (BD,DVD) for $29.95 plus shipping.

• Double Feature Add-On Title: Lady and the Tramp (BD,DVD,DC) for $45.95 and free shipping.

March - 2013:
[Show spoiler]

• Feature Title: Brother Bear (Two-Movie Collection) (BD,DVD) plus The Hunchback of Notre Dame (2 Movie Collection) (BD,DVD) for $39.95 plus shipping.

• Double Feature Add-On Title: Cinderella (BD,DVD,DC) for $55.95 and free shipping.

February - 2013:
[Show spoiler]

• Feature Title: Wreck-It Ralph (BD,DVD) for $29.95 plus shipping.

• Double Feature Add-On Title: Finding Nemo (BD,DVD) for $45.95 and free shipping.

January- 2013:
[Show spoiler]

• Feature Title: Peter Pan (BD,DVD,DC) for $31.95 plus shipping.

• Double Feature Add-On Title: Lady and the Tramp (BD,DVD,DC) for $49.95 and free shipping.

December- 2012:
[Show spoiler]

• Feature Title: Secret of the Wings (BD,DVD) plus Cinderella II & III (2 Movie Collection) (BD,DVD) for $39.95 plus shipping.

• Double Feature Add-On Title: Brave (BD,DVD) for $54.95 and free shipping.

November- 2012:
[Show spoiler]

• Feature Title: Finding Nemo 3D (3DBD,BD,DVD,DC) for $31.95 plus shipping.

• Double Feature Add-On Title: Up 3D (3DBD,BD,DVD,DC) for $48.95 and free shipping.

Winter- 2012:
[Show spoiler]

• Feature Title: Santa Paws 2 (BD,DVD) plus Prep & Landing (2 Holiday Adventures) (BD,DVD) for $29.95 plus shipping.

• Double Feature Add-On Title: The Tigger Movie (BD,DVD) for $43.95 and free shipping.

Later October-Early November- 2012:
[Show spoiler]

• Feature Title: Brave (BD,DVD) plus Pixar Short Films Collection, volume 2 (BD,DVD) for $41.95 plus shipping.

• Double Feature Add-On Title: The Muppet Christmas Carol (BD,DC) for $51.95 and free shipping.

Late September-Early October- 2012:
[Show spoiler]

• Feature Title: Avengers 3D (3DBD,BD,DVD,DC) for $31.95 plus shipping.

• Double Feature Add-On Title: Captain America (BD,DVD,DC) for $49.95 and free shipping.

Late August-Early September- 2012:
[Show spoiler]

• Feature Title: Cinderella (BD,DVD,DC) for $31.95 plus shipping.

• Double Feature Add-On Title: Pete’s Dragon (BD,DVD) for $41.95 and free shipping.

August- 2012:
[Show spoiler]

• Feature Title: The Aristocats (BD,DVD) plus The Rescuers (2 Movie Collection) (BD,DVD) for $39.95 plus shipping.

• Double Feature Add-On Title: Lady and the Tramp (BD,DVD,DC) for $54.95 and free shipping.

July- 2012:
[Show spoiler]

• Feature Title: Treasure Planet (BD,DVD) for $29.95 plus shipping.

• Double Feature Add-On Title: Home on the Range (BD,DVD) for $39.95 and free shipping.

June- 2012:
[Show spoiler]

• Feature Title: The Princess Diaries (Two-Movie Collection) (BD,DVD) for $29.95 plus shipping.

• Double Feature Add-On Title: The Princess and the Frog (BD,DVD) for $41.95 and free shipping.

May- 2012:
[Show spoiler]

• Feature Title: John Carter (BD,DVD) for $29.95 plus shipping.

• Double Feature Add-On Title: Treasure Buddies (BD,DVD) for $42.95 and free shipping.

April- 2012:
[Show spoiler]

• Feature Title: The Muppets (BD,DVD) for $29.95 plus shipping.

• Double Feature Add-On Title: Enchanted (BD,DVD) for $36.95 and free shipping.

Spring- 2012:
[Show spoiler]

• Feature Title: Thor (BD,DVD,DC) for $31.95 plus shipping.

• Double Feature Add-On Title: Captain America (BD,DVD,DC) for $45.95 and free shipping.

March- 2012:
[Show spoiler]

• Feature Title: Beauty and the Beast 3D (3DBD,BD,DVD,DC) for $24.95 plus shipping.

• Double Feature Add-On Title: Winnie the Pooh (BD,DVD,DC) for $46.95 and free shipping.

Old 06-09-2013, 01:02 PM   #59

Jun 2013

New Thread looks really good. I want to give a big thanks to everyone for helping out. I'm on my fourth enrollment now and the thread has been invaluable. The only hiccup I've had is when I cancelled and enrolled again on the same day - my account went to hold status and I had to call back about it. Was told the system had flagged me as having two accounts at the same mailing address, but after about a week, it was cleared and my order went through. Now I wait a few days before signing up again and have had no problems.
Old 06-09-2013, 03:51 PM   #60

Aug 2011
PA

Has anyone been able to cancel an order once it goes into processing? Apparently I forgot to decline Oz the Great and Powerful. Call center isn't open until tomorrow.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Tags
disney movie club, dmc exclusive