Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
Color Out of Space 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
8 hrs ago
Ponyo (Blu-ray)
$21.49
17 hrs ago
Arrow: A Journey's End (Blu-ray)
$5.99
 
Tom & Jerry: Golden Collection, Volume One (Blu-ray)
$21.49
23 hrs ago
Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95
 
Alastair Sim's School for Laughter: 4 Classic Comedies (Blu-ray)
$46.49
 
Titans: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$22.99
13 hrs ago
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Richard Jewell (Blu-ray)
$19.96
 
The Great Escape (Blu-ray)
$29.49
 
3-D Rarities Volume II (Blu-ray)
$34.99
 
1917 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2013, 06:11 AM   #41
gill08 gill08 is offline
Senior Member
 
gill08's Avatar
 
Jan 2012
Sunset Blvd.
447
1
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King-Pause View Post
I don't have prime, so if you were n my shoes would it 2 u(apparently we both luv ROCKY, I know I do. Yo Adrian!) b worth it 2 get the ROCKY series & pay $3.99 or would u wait till it becomes lower, say Black Friday week. I don't want 2 have 2 get $25 worth of items, I tapped myself out on earlier sales from this thread! w/those deals though!!!
If you don't want to get another item, which btw there are still some Warehouse deals that are live, you can wait till an upgrade and save period when its on sale for 19.99 and you can trade in a dvd to make it 14.99. Although with tax it will become 16 in some change. It really doesn't matter it will be about the same price. I don't see it getting lower.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 06:16 AM   #42
hagios hagios is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
hagios's Avatar
 
Feb 2013
South Midlands town of Denton
269
2778
1038
1
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gill08 View Post
If you don't want to get another item, which btw there are still some Warehouse deals that are live, you can wait till an upgrade and save period when its on sale for 19.99 and you can trade in a dvd to make it 14.99. Although with tax it will become 16 in some change. It really doesn't matter it will be about the same price. I don't see it getting lower.
How do you look n on these Warehouse deals that r live?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 06:18 AM   #43
PenguinDeluxe PenguinDeluxe is offline
Special Member
 
PenguinDeluxe's Avatar
 
Jan 2012
Atlanta, GA
13
791
3
-5
Send a message via Skype™ to PenguinDeluxe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King-Pause View Post
I don't have prime, so if you were n my shoes would it 2 u(apparently we both luv ROCKY, I know I do. Yo Adrian!) b worth it 2 get the ROCKY series & pay $3.99 or would u wait till it becomes lower, say Black Friday week. I don't want 2 have 2 get $25 worth of items, I tapped myself out on earlier sales from this thread! w/those deals though!!!
Personally, I use it as an excuse to buy more items lol. "We'll if I wanted the best deal, I HAD to buy more!"
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 06:19 AM   #44
hagios hagios is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
hagios's Avatar
 
Feb 2013
South Midlands town of Denton
269
2778
1038
1
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinDeluxe View Post
Personally, I use it as an excuse to buy more items lol. "We'll if I wanted the best deal, I HAD to buy more!"
I hear ya!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 06:20 AM   #45
gill08 gill08 is offline
Senior Member
 
gill08's Avatar
 
Jan 2012
Sunset Blvd.
447
1
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King-Pause View Post
How do you look n on these Warehouse deals that r live?
You have to scroll through pages. It takes a while but its rewarding.

Most of the time deals like this are just luck. It does't happen often.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 06:21 AM   #46
Spider-Ham Spider-Ham is offline
Expert Member
 
Spider-Ham's Avatar
 
Nov 2012
580
13
10
2
10
-5
Default

Here's a non-Vanguard title still available to use for u&s; people are saying their 10 cent DVD orders are being cancelled but no harm in trying if you have prime (crossing my fingers on my order for dictator dvd, placed hours ago and still no cancel).

http://www.amazon.com/Washington-Goe...1878358&sr=1-3

Last edited by Spider-Ham; 06-22-2013 at 06:24 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 06:22 AM   #47
Captain Kirk Captain Kirk is offline
Banned
 
Feb 2012
2
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slikkbradd View Post
Ya, you make complete sense, 92% positive feedback is Amazing!!! No issues at all.

You want to troll, great bro, have a blast. You said there are zero reasons to spend 2.22 more to buy direct from Amazon LLC.

I'll give you 5.

1) Nasty FBA sticker on cover when you buy FBA,

2) 92% positive feedback, that's awful for and Amazon Merchant

3) You get points on your Amazon Visa

4) AWD is unpredictable, you can say whatever you want, i can tell you with 100% certainty i spend more then you, and have bought more items from FBA sellers including AWD

5) You can't get a replacement from an FBA, you can only get a refund, which mean's if the price does go up, BAMM you're not going to get a replacement for that item. you probably forgot that every time you do a refund it messes with your metrics, maybe you don't care, maybe you do care, maybe you have nothing better to do tonight...no clue. but I am not going to get into details about buying metrics when you are just trolling.

have a good night.


The seller has close to 2 million ratings. Do you honestly think with that kind of volume he is going to be perfect and never have unreasonable buyers? Plus if you sell on Amazon you know that you only get 1/4 of your buyers to even leave feedback so this store is pushing a lot of volume. If you even took the time to read their negatives most are that UPS smashed packaging or items were lost, not that they did anything wrong. They sell a lot of furniture and tech items so this type of rating is to be expected.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 06:22 AM   #48
hagios hagios is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
hagios's Avatar
 
Feb 2013
South Midlands town of Denton
269
2778
1038
1
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gill08 View Post
You have to scroll through pages. It takes a while but its rewarding.
Thanks 4 all ur help, I surely have appreciated it! may the sales go forth!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 06:34 AM   #49
gill08 gill08 is offline
Senior Member
 
gill08's Avatar
 
Jan 2012
Sunset Blvd.
447
1
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
The seller has close to 2 million ratings. Do you honestly think with that kind of volume he is going to be perfect and never have unreasonable buyers? Plus if you sell on Amazon you know that you only get 1/4 of your buyers to even leave feedback so this store is pushing a lot of volume. If you even took the time to read their negatives most are that UPS smashed packaging or items were lost, not that they did anything wrong. They sell a lot of furniture and tech items so this type of rating is to be expected.
You also can not give Amazon.com any ratings. If so they wont be perfect. There is not one retailer thats perfect.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 06:43 AM   #50
hagios hagios is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
hagios's Avatar
 
Feb 2013
South Midlands town of Denton
269
2778
1038
1
-5
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by gill08 View Post
With Warehouse Deals for "Like New" you have a good chance of getting a Brand New product. Its a gamble. For about $12 for an entire series its worth it. Click on the one with no description for the title.
Went ahead & got this deal along w/ 1 from my wish list I have wanted 4 a long time(I have the VHS version, that's how long I've been waitn'!) A Christmas Carol(absolutely luv this) w/ George C. Scott!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 06:46 AM   #51
themoviefanatic themoviefanatic is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
themoviefanatic's Avatar
 
Jul 2009
2376
329
6
449
-6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
The seller has close to 2 million ratings. Do you honestly think with that kind of volume he is going to be perfect and never have unreasonable buyers? Plus if you sell on Amazon you know that you only get 1/4 of your buyers to even leave feedback so this store is pushing a lot of volume. If you even took the time to read their negatives most are that UPS smashed packaging or items were lost, not that they did anything wrong. They sell a lot of furniture and tech items so this type of rating is to be expected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gill08 View Post
You also can not give Amazon.com any ratings. If so they wont be perfect. There is not one retailer thats perfect.
Movie Mars
Import-Cds
Go Hastings

all are over 2,000,000 or right around 2 of the 3 are 96% and the other is 98%

92% is very low and that its coming from amazon's marketplace company itself is even more ridiculous. Nobody expects perfect but just because they have high demand does not justify their rating. On a side note I think Go Hastings is a much worse company by a long shot so the fact they are at 96% shows you how bad and unpredictable AWD is..
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 06:54 AM   #52
gill08 gill08 is offline
Senior Member
 
gill08's Avatar
 
Jan 2012
Sunset Blvd.
447
1
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slikkbradd View Post
Movie Mars
Import-Cds
Go Hastings

all are over 2,000,000 or right around 2 of the 3 are 96% and the other is 98%

92% is very low and that its coming from amazon's marketplace company itself is even more ridiculous. Nobody expects perfect but just because they have high demand does not justify their rating. On a side note I think Go Hastings is a much worse company by a long shot so the fact they are at 96% shows you how bad and unpredictable AWD is..
There are also a lot of people who are irrational and will give Amazon a bad rating if their digibook has a dent in the corner. I've had good sales with the Warehouse so I feel like I can expect a quality product at my door.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:00 AM   #53
DaBargainHunta DaBargainHunta is online now
Blu-ray Baron
 
DaBargainHunta's Avatar
 
May 2011
Parts Unknown - because I blabbed about Mars!
-
-
16
-5
Default

To add to this... My experiences with Warehouse:

Blus: Never any issues with "Like New." Haven't bought any other kind before now. I think I've gotten 2-3 Blus in the past. At least one was still in its wrap.

DVDs: Bought one usually pricier anime disc for a very low price. "Like new." Case was crushed to all hell, but it was brand new otherwise and still in wrap. Luckily, swapping out case was easy enough. Edit: Just remembered a second "New" DVD that was indeed brand new.

Books: Hit or miss, but I went on a buying frenzy and it's possible I didn't read the descriptions as carefully as I should have. Quality ranged from "Like New" to "Good" or "Acceptable" (can't remember exactly now), but some of the latter were better than some of the former. Nothing disastrous here, but not gift material either (not that I was expecting gift material).

Video game: GBA game. No packaging, but I didn't expect any. Not a bootleg cart, so that's good. LOL. Great price.

Kindle Fire (original first generation model): Refurbished, but looked brand new.

That's my tale of the tape.

Last edited by DaBargainHunta; 06-22-2013 at 07:18 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:06 AM   #54
Clark Kent Clark Kent is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
Clark Kent's Avatar
 
Oct 2007
Metropolis
2
178
-5
Default

There are bargains from Warehouse, but be mindful that Amazon does try to pass off badly damaged items from time to time through it. I've received some items that should have been donated or destroyed due to their poor condition.

In my experience, their Amazon Marketplace rating score is deserved.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:08 AM   #55
Mandalorian Mandalorian is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Mandalorian's Avatar
 
Sep 2010
214
1319
206
-6
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slikkbradd View Post
Movie Mars
Import-Cds
Go Hastings

all are over 2,000,000 or right around 2 of the 3 are 96% and the other is 98%

92% is very low and that its coming from amazon's marketplace company itself is even more ridiculous. Nobody expects perfect but just because they have high demand does not justify their rating. On a side note I think Go Hastings is a much worse company by a long shot so the fact they are at 96% shows you how bad and unpredictable AWD is..
Lol. You sure spend a lot of time on the Hot Deals forum bashing third party sellers.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:16 AM   #56
themoviefanatic themoviefanatic is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
themoviefanatic's Avatar
 
Jul 2009
2376
329
6
449
-6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ Smoove View Post
Lol. You sure spend a lot of time on the Hot Deals forum bashing third party sellers.
Numbers don't lie. I speak from my experiences I believe I'm qualified to comment on what I have dealt with.
You want to defend these sellers back up with some facts about what you've bought and from whom. I hardly call what I have said bashing but you can interpret it however. I think I have been clear about my issues with awd


to be honest i really have never understood members like yourself who want to take the comments to a personal level when all I was doing was explaining my experiences or my thoughts. I respect your opinions if you disagree or if you want to contest a point I have made, I am all for discussing that. You just want to pile on though, but don't add anything, never really understood why people do that, but it's not uncommon on forums.

Last edited by themoviefanatic; 06-22-2013 at 07:24 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:43 AM   #57
Mandalorian Mandalorian is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Mandalorian's Avatar
 
Sep 2010
214
1319
206
-6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slikkbradd View Post
Numbers don't lie. I speak from my experiences I believe I'm qualified to comment on what I have dealt with.
You want to defend these sellers back up with some facts about what you've bought and from whom. I hardly call what I have said bashing but you can interpret it however. I think I have been clear about my issues with awd


to be honest i really have never understood members like yourself who want to take the comments to a personal level when all I was doing was explaining my experiences or my thoughts. I respect your opinions if you disagree or if you want to contest a point I have made, I am all for discussing that. You just want to pile on though, but don't add anything, never really understood why people do that, but it's not uncommon on forums.
Call it what you want, but I've barely followed anything you say, and half of what I've noticed in eBay and AWD threads have been nitpicking sellers, or detracting potential buyers. It kind of takes away from when you might actually have legit criticism. Don't attribute my pointing out what I've noticed to general forum 'piling on'. Maybe your never ending bashing of third party sellers is 'piling on'.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:57 AM   #58
themoviefanatic themoviefanatic is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
themoviefanatic's Avatar
 
Jul 2009
2376
329
6
449
-6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ Smoove View Post
Call it what you want, but I've barely followed anything you say, and half of what I've noticed in eBay and AWD threads have been nitpicking sellers, or detracting potential buyers. It kind of takes away from when you might actually have legit criticism. Don't attribute my pointing out what I've noticed to general forum 'piling on'. Maybe your never ending bashing of third party sellers is 'piling on'.
You better believe I am going to point out things, If i think something is a bootleg, I am going to inform the members that, if something doesn't have a slipcover, I'll mention that too. I have no skin in the game, but I am definitely sick of people getting ripped off. People aren't stupid they don't need to go by my advice or your advice whether to buy something. This is a forum, it's where people discuss things, I have no problem whatsoever if you want to discuss any point I have made about AWD in this thread. Don't quote me out of context though when I give a personal opinion on something I may or may not buy. That's my opinion. You don't have to agree with it. I would never maliciously go after a poster because he's trying to provide information to another member about what they are buying. Your saying your reasoning for me to not have credibility is because i posted in the Ebay forum about a certain title. So if you want to discuss something i mentioned in this thread about AWD, I am totally fine with that.
Thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 08:15 AM   #59
Mandalorian Mandalorian is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Mandalorian's Avatar
 
Sep 2010
214
1319
206
-6
Default

This is obviously pointless. You think you're on some noble crusade to save members from getting ripped off. I'd admire and respect that if I didn't know how often you accuse sellers of being scammers. But what difference does it make what I think? You're going to continue doing it, and I implore you to. Just consider for a second how often you do it, and maybe you'll see my point. But probably not.

Anyway...
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 08:47 AM   #60
PenguinDeluxe PenguinDeluxe is offline
Special Member
 
PenguinDeluxe's Avatar
 
Jan 2012
Atlanta, GA
13
791
3
-5
Send a message via Skype™ to PenguinDeluxe
Default

I know I don't have the greatest public school education, but I always considered 92% to be pretty damn good. :P
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:09 PM.