Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Sony - Colección 20 Películas (Blu-ray)
€51.99

Mask (Blu-ray)
€9.95

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Blu-ray)
€9.95

A Serious Man (Blu-ray)
€9.95

Verónica (Blu-ray)
€9.95

From Here to Eternity (Blu-ray)
€9.95
18 hrs ago
Back to the Future Part II (Blu-ray)
€9.99
8 hrs ago
Her (Blu-ray)
€9.95

Parásitos (Blu-ray)
€15.99

Toy Story 4 (Blu-ray)
€12.95

Legado en los Huesos (Blu-ray)
€17.99

Carol (Blu-ray)
€9.95
2 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Spanish

Old 07-02-2015, 08:01 PM   #1
Contributor

Apr 2008
Mexico Amazon Launches Full Retail Operations In Mexico

Amazon today formally announced its expansion into physical goods sales in Mexico. The company had previously only offered Kindle e-books on its online site which opened for Mexican customers in 2013. Today on Amazon.com.mx, Amazon will introduce a Spanish-language site featuring millions of items including consumer electronics, kitchen and home items, sports equipment, tools, baby, health and personal care products, jewelry, music, books, movies, software and more.

The company is also launching its online selling service for Mexican businesses and sellers as well as its Fulfillment by Amazon service.

Amazon made special mention of the fact that it was also introducing three of its Kindle devices in its Mexican online store: the MXN 1,499 Kindle, the new Kindle Paperwhite, and the Kindle Voyage. It also noted that customers in this market would be able to shop online or via mobile devices, using the Amazon app on iTunes and Google Play.

News of Amazon’s plans to expand in Mexico were announced last week, but today marks the official announcement and the launch of the new site. In the region, Mexico will now compete with other e-commerce companies, including MercadoLibre, Walmart and Inditex, among others. The arrival will boost Mexico’s e-commerce sector, which is growing at 34 percent annually.

A Forrester report also stated that Mexico was due to see increased sales of 150 percent between 2013 and 2018, going from $2.2 billion to $5.5 billion. The study said that the number of Mexican online buyers would increase by 114 percent, from 8.4 million in 2013 to 18 million in 2018. That study was released ahead of Amazon’s announcement, however.

Mexico has over 110 million inhabitants, but its e-commerce industry is small and growing. Amazon’s arrival will clearly impact the market, where, according to an AMIPCI survey of Mexican Internet users, 75% had made at least one online purchase in the first trimester of 2015.

http://techcrunch.com/2015/06/30/ama.../#.4skjbp:Vfg4

Amazon expands into Mexico with biggest international launch yet

Amazon has officially launched in Mexico, offering more categories than any other international Amazon website has featured at launch, in what the American e-retailer says is its biggest international launch ever. The site's official launch comes two years after Amazon started selling ebooks via its Kindle store in the country, testing the Mexican market's willingness to buy items online. That market has grown over the past few years: Billboard cites a Comscore report that says e-commerce sales in Mexico rose from $9.2 billion in 2013 to $12.2 billion in 2014.

Amazon.com.mx stocks products ranging from cameras to clothes, Kindles to consoles, and books to basketballs, but unlike the US version of the store, doesn't sell MP3s through Amazon Music. Instead, the site has a fully-stocked CD and vinyl section, presumably hoping that the convenience of internet ordering will drive physical sales. The company's expansion into Mexico comes three years after it opened Amazon Brazil, another entry into an emerging market with a rapidly developing broadband infrastructure, and a huge population becoming increasingly internet-literate.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/7/2/888...rnational-ever

http://www.amazon.com.mx/

Last edited by Octavio; 07-02-2015 at 11:08 PM.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:05 PM   #2
Contributor

Apr 2008
Default Amazon abre oficialmente sus puertas en México

Amazon abre oficialmente sus puertas en México
El gigante de comercio electrónico presentó su sitio Amazon.com.mx este martes; los clientes mexicanos podrán comprar productos locales e importados a través de este portal.

Martes, 30 de junio de 2015 a las 08:44

CIUDAD DE MÉXICO (CNNExpansión) — El gigante estadounidense de comercio electrónico Amazon anunció oficialmente la llegada de sus servicios a México a través del sitio Amazon.com.mx.

El portal de e-commerce ya se encuentra abierto desde este martes para recibir a los vendedores y compradores mexicanos.

"Los clientes mexicanos en busca de productos locales o importados podrán navegar y comprar productos de empresas mexicanas y extranjeras", dijo la empresa en un comunicado de prensa.

Amazon además agregó que tendrá envíos gratuitos para compras mayores a los 600 pesos.

“Cuando los vendedores registran sus productos en Amazon tienen la oportunidad de llegar a más clientes, lo que les da la oportunidad de hacer crecer su negocio. Amazon es un poderoso canal de ventas para empresas de todos los tamaños en México, lo que les permite lanzar o hacer crecer sus ventas en línea de manera eficaz”, dijo Germán Pérez-Duarte, director de Marketplace en México, en la comunicación oficial.

cnnexpansion

La empresa fundada por Jeff Bezos también presentó el programa de Logística de Amazon para los vendedores en México utilicen el almacenamiento y el envío de la firma de e-commerce.

Lee: Lo que Amazon cambiará del e-commerce en México

Amazon estableció un récord de más de 2,000 millones de artículos en 2014, el 40% de sus ventas unitarias totales corresponden a productos de terceros.

“La expansión de Amazon.com.mx representa el mayor lanzamiento internacional de Amazon hasta el momento”, dijo Juan Carlos García, director de Amazon México, en el comunicado de prensa.

El comercio electrónico en el país concentra más de 143 compañías. Los líderes son jugadores internacionales como la argentina MercadoLibre, la alemana Rocket Internet —con sus sitios Linio y Dafiti— y la estadounidense eBay, pero también el sector atrajo en los últimos años a grandes minoristas como Walmart, Liverpool, El Palacio de Hierro e Inditex, dueña de Zara y Bershka.

http://www.cnnexpansion.com/tecnolog...rtas-en-mexico

http://www.amazon.com.mx/
Old 02-05-2016, 05:19 PM   #3

Nov 2014
Argentina

try to buy several titles on Blu Ray in Amazon Mexico and couldn't
Old 02-10-2016, 08:35 AM   #4
Contributor

Apr 2008

Yep, amazon.mx currently is only shipping inside of Mexico. Apparently they plan to ship to other countries sometime this year.
Old 08-30-2017, 05:29 PM   #5

Mar 2015

Sorry to bump this, but I also couldn't buy from the Mexican Amazon website. Really sad because I would've liked some Mexican exclusives from there. (To learn the language better)

Does anyone know a website I could buy from? (A Mexican website that ships international?)

Thank you (:
Old 09-02-2017, 04:01 AM   #6

May 2017
Mexico City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragically View Post
Sorry to bump this, but I also couldn't buy from the Mexican Amazon website. Really sad because I would've liked some Mexican exclusives from there. (To learn the language better)

Does anyone know a website I could buy from? (A Mexican website that ships international?)

Thank you (:
So it is for the moment amazon mexico continues without making international shipments !!! about some Mexican site that I send internationally I think Sanborns is still sending Sanborns " http://www.sanborns.com.mx/Paginas/Inicio.aspx " It would be good that you check the catalog of movies that you handle! Regards...
Thanks given by:
Tragically (09-11-2017)
Old 09-09-2017, 01:58 AM   #7

Mar 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Arthur View Post
So it is for the moment amazon mexico continues without making international shipments !!! about some Mexican site that I send internationally I think Sanborns is still sending Sanborns " http://www.sanborns.com.mx/Paginas/Inicio.aspx " It would be good that you check the catalog of movies that you handle! Regards...
Thank you so much! I've ordered something right now (: Thank you again for your help!
Old 09-11-2017, 10:28 AM   #8

Mar 2015

Update; they cancelled my order from Sanbrons. Not sure why though, because if I clicked on something it showed that one of them had still 22 of the dvdbox in stock and I had enough money on PayPal. Is it cancelled because I live in Europe?

Thanks for the help here, I hope Amazon Mexico will ship worldwide in the near future.
Old 09-11-2017, 06:52 PM   #9
Contributor

Jan 2012
Spain

Quote:
Update; they cancelled my order from Sanbrons. Not sure why though, because if I clicked on something it showed that one of them had still 22 of the dvdbox in stock and I had enough money on PayPal. Is it cancelled because I live in Europe?

Thanks for the help here, I hope Amazon Mexico will ship worldwide in the near future.
I don't think they cancelled your order because you live in Europe, I've only ever placed one order from Sanbrons and it went through easily paying via PayPal, though it did take weeks for them to ship it.
Thanks given by:
Tragically (09-11-2017)
Old 09-11-2017, 07:05 PM   #10

Mar 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexf187 View Post
I don't think they cancelled your order because you live in Europe, I've only ever placed one order from Sanbrons and it went through easily paying via PayPal, though it did take weeks for them to ship it.
Thank you for confirming that it shouldn't be because I live in Europe
The ordering progress was very easy and the money was taken from my PayPal account, but I got an email later saying that the order was cancelled and that I had to email them in order to get my money back.

I haven't had a reply yet, but I hope that they will tell me why they cancelled it.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:47 AM   #11

May 2017
Mexico City

Quote:

It's a shame what happened to your order! as well as mentioning the previous user should not have problem since eh heard from several users who made purchases in this store from europe would need to wait and confirm why the order is canceled and maybe try again!
Thanks given by:
Tragically (09-12-2017)
Old 09-18-2017, 01:39 PM   #12

Mar 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Arthur View Post
It's a shame what happened to your order! as well as mentioning the previous user should not have problem since eh heard from several users who made purchases in this store from europe would need to wait and confirm why the order is canceled and maybe try again!
I got my money back, but no reactions to my emails. I might try to order again in a few weeks, but at the moment it's just strange to me, seeing as some of the stores still have 36 of these in stock....
Old 09-26-2019, 09:43 PM   #13
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2011

Annoyingly they don't ship internationally so I'm gonna keep waiting if they ever decide to dispatch to other countries.

Quote:
Thank you for confirming that it shouldn't be because I live in Europe
The ordering progress was very easy and the money was taken from my PayPal account, but I got an email later saying that the order was cancelled and that I had to email them in order to get my money back.

I haven't had a reply yet, but I hope that they will tell me why they cancelled it.
You live in a continent than a country?
Old 01-04-2020, 07:53 PM   #14

Dec 2019
Guadalajara México

Amazon México Is a wonderfull site,
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Spanish