Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
Color Out of Space 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
8 hrs ago
Ponyo (Blu-ray)
$21.49
17 hrs ago
Arrow: A Journey's End (Blu-ray)
$5.99

Tom & Jerry: Golden Collection, Volume One (Blu-ray)
$21.49
23 hrs ago
Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95

Alastair Sim's School for Laughter: 4 Classic Comedies (Blu-ray)
$46.49

Titans: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$22.99
13 hrs ago
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Richard Jewell (Blu-ray)
$19.96

The Great Escape (Blu-ray)
$29.49

3-D Rarities Volume II (Blu-ray)
$34.99

1917 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Retail/Shopping

Old 03-05-2017, 09:54 AM   #41

Nov 2010

Anybody here have over 100k points? How'd you do it? I've been collecting points for years, never used them, seen enough movies to get diamond status, and still have less than 100k.

Is there any way to trade/buy more points like there is with Disney movie rewards?

Anybody get any of the new Logan rewards, like the IMAX poster? Who has space to hang a poster that size?
Old 03-05-2017, 06:04 PM   #42
Expert Member

Jun 2012
Northern VA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundeep View Post
Anybody here have over 100k points? How'd you do it? I've been collecting points for years, never used them, seen enough movies to get diamond status, and still have less than 100k.

Is there any way to trade/buy more points like there is with Disney movie rewards?
diamond status definitely helps; also if you're going to see more than one movie in a day, if you can, try to never buy more than one ticket per day, as the bonus is only once per day (unless you're going with friends or something, and they don't mind letting you use your card when they buy their tickets, which is a great way to load up).

i basically only use a combination of movie cash and the occasional fandango promo to pay for movie tickets now (although i still haven't jumped on the atom train), as well as discounts that regularly show up on common movie theater gift cards ($25 for $20, etc.) to cover whatever is left over.

i also try to take advantage of their bonus credit offers ("get an extra 1000 credits if you see this movie that isn't expected to do well this weekend!"). also i discovered another small thing, for regal, when using readmit passes or exchanging (now called a "swap" in the system) will also still credit the 1000 diamond bonus (if you haven't received it yet that day). lastly, far less often, i have gotten a cashier whom it turns out doesn't know how to use movie money certificates, but has already scanned my card, and then the next person doesn't have one, so i'll check later and see that i get their credits, as well :X

i don't think there's any way to move or transfer points, however.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:02 PM   #43

Nov 2010

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. I never get to see more than one movie a day so that's out, but sounds like I need to start getting everyone I know to use my card!

What's movie cash/money?
Old 03-05-2017, 09:12 PM   #44
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012
Holbrook, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundeep View Post
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. I never get to see more than one movie a day so that's out, but sounds like I need to start getting everyone I know to use my card!

What's movie cash/money?
https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=175865
Old 03-29-2017, 04:51 PM   #45
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2014
Fresno, California, USA

The whole "pay for shipping" part of getting swag is utter BS and just comes across to me as wasting points that can be saved for getting more tickets.

I was going to get the Funko Pop for the Major in GITS, but I could literally buy her at any store for roughly the same price without throwing points away.

Regal needs to do away with that shipping free crap in order to actually make using points on items feel like something, rather than them being a buffer key to pay a fee anyways.
Old 03-29-2017, 06:20 PM   #46
Expert Member

Jun 2012
Northern VA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasmaskAvenger View Post
The whole "pay for shipping" part of getting swag is utter BS and just comes across to me as wasting points that can be saved for getting more tickets.

Regal needs to do away with that shipping free crap in order to actually make using points on items feel like something, rather than them being a buffer key to pay a fee anyways.
..to be fair, the $8-something cost is the actual commercial price of shipping priority mail, which is the speed that all of their shipping seems to use, no matter how large or small, that one flat rate. i definitely would rather have a cheaper/slower tier as well, though.

i just save up and redeem for posters now, and get 10+ at a time. they still charge the flat rate, but send in two tubes, usually with a bit of edge damage, but nothing a frame wouldn't cover up. however i noticed that they added a "white glove" handling for a small additional charge, which says they'll add a plastic bag or similar to help prevent that edge damage (which disney movie rewards has apparently started doing, as well).

fingers crossed they add an actual ghost in the shell poster, though! they seem to gradually restock/update on tuesdays, but sometimes posters sell out in a day, and other times they last for months. i wish they would just have a minimum amount of time a poster would be made available, and keep making more in that time!
Old 04-03-2017, 08:17 AM   #47

Nov 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by impasse View Post
..to be fair, the $8-something cost is the actual commercial price of shipping priority mail, which is the speed that all of their shipping seems to use, no matter how large or small, that one flat rate. i definitely would rather have a cheaper/slower tier as well, though.

i just save up and redeem for posters now, and get 10+ at a time. they still charge the flat rate, but send in two tubes, usually with a bit of edge damage, but nothing a frame wouldn't cover up. however i noticed that they added a "white glove" handling for a small additional charge, which says they'll add a plastic bag or similar to help prevent that edge damage (which disney movie rewards has apparently started doing, as well).

fingers crossed they add an actual ghost in the shell poster, though! they seem to gradually restock/update on tuesdays, but sometimes posters sell out in a day, and other times they last for months. i wish they would just have a minimum amount of time a poster would be made available, and keep making more in that time!
I'm really glad they offer the white glove service for posters, it's the only good way to ship. They don't bag the posters but instead roll them with kraft paper that's wider than the posters and then add some additional padding at the ends of the tube. Works well, no edge damage. And even if there was, their customer service folks are *excellent*!
Old 04-03-2017, 04:17 PM   #48
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by impasse View Post
diamond status definitely helps; also if you're going to see more than one movie in a day, if you can, try to never buy more than one ticket per day, as the bonus is only once per day (unless you're going with friends or something, and they don't mind letting you use your card when they buy their tickets, which is a great way to load up).

i basically only use a combination of movie cash and the occasional fandango promo to pay for movie tickets now (although i still haven't jumped on the atom train), as well as discounts that regularly show up on common movie theater gift cards ($25 for $20, etc.) to cover whatever is left over.

i also try to take advantage of their bonus credit offers ("get an extra 1000 credits if you see this movie that isn't expected to do well this weekend!"). also i discovered another small thing, for regal, when using readmit passes or exchanging (now called a "swap" in the system) will also still credit the 1000 diamond bonus (if you haven't received it yet that day). lastly, far less often, i have gotten a cashier whom it turns out doesn't know how to use movie money certificates, but has already scanned my card, and then the next person doesn't have one, so i'll check later and see that i get their credits, as well :X

i don't think there's any way to move or transfer points, however.
THIS. I currently have over 225k. Last night I went to go see LIFE and was told I had over 14 tickets (I think) and according to the manager she said that if I redeem the points for a free ticket it will take 17,000 instead of 15,000 like the app says and that they are trying to push people to use the app more. Every time I decline to use my free tickets they keep on asking if I was targeting some number for a goal.........it brings me back to that movie "Up in the air" where the girl asks the guy about his points and he says it's the number that was important.

Now if they make changes saying you need like 20,000 to get a free ticket or that your points will start expiring at the end of the year, then yes I will start using them. Even my wife was saying why don't I use my points and I am NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Comparing this from the old system to the new system, if you think about it in the old system you needed to spend $150 to get a free ticket...in the new system you have to get 15,000 for a free ticket. It's pretty much the same except now they are giving more bonus points offers.

I don't know if anyone saw it, but about a week ago the system glitched for about 3 or 4 days and I kept on getting 2k bonus points for free. Last time the system glitched was about 3 years ago where everytime I bought tickets, the system kept on giving me a free movie ticket offer. That happened like 8 times before they fixed that glitched so I had 8 free tickets.
Thanks given by:
impasse (05-03-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 01:28 AM   #49

Nov 2010

Sometimes they come back. I can't imagine they only had one, although the claws are a limited edition.

Has anyone seen the Wolverine Logan claws for sale anywhere?
Old 05-09-2017, 01:40 PM   #50
Expert Member

Jun 2012
Northern VA

some posters that people may have missed suddenly reappeared on "clearance":
https://regalcrownclub.regmovies.com...al-poster.html
https://regalcrownclub.regmovies.com...al-poster.html
https://regalcrownclub.regmovies.com...r-sitting.html
https://regalcrownclub.regmovies.com...explosion.html

i'm annoyed they sold out of the born in china and fate of the furious posters so quickly..and the rogue one art print was barely there before it was gone, too! always gotta keep some points around just in case..
Old 05-10-2017, 01:27 AM   #51

Nov 2010

They get shipments every day so you never know. When I was waiting on LOGAN posters to restock, they appeared on a Monday around noon. You could try messaging them, they're very helpful.
Old 05-14-2017, 07:12 AM   #52

Nov 2010

Have you ever ordered anything from them? You can reply to the order confirmation.
Old 05-17-2017, 08:02 PM   #53
Power Member

Mar 2010
Richmond, VA

I have been waiting on a Wonder Woman poster and they just added not just one, but three posters! I just ordered 1 of each and shipping was the same price as ordering one poster.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Tony208 (05-17-2017)
Old 05-18-2017, 05:49 AM   #55
Blu-ray Knight

Sep 2011
USA
Send a message via Skype™ to Kellz

welp. all the WW posters are sold out already
Old 05-31-2017, 07:23 PM   #56
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Dec 2010
Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellz View Post
welp. all the WW posters are sold out already
More posters added. Hurry, hurry!

https://regalcrownclub.regmovies.com...-wonder-2.html

https://regalcrownclub.regmovies.com...and-steve.html
Old 05-31-2017, 08:25 PM   #57
Blu-ray Jedi

Aug 2011
Starship Avalon (You're My Shooting Star, You Make My Heart Ascend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheMan View Post
First one gone again.
Old 06-01-2017, 03:29 AM   #58
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Dec 2010
Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Lawrence Fan View Post
First one gone again.
I thought about it, but not only is the shipping $9, and I can probably find it later at Five Below or something.....but I'm also just 2,000 points away from 60,000 which could earn me a Universal Orlando 1-day Park-to-Park pass good until the end of 2017. I knew racking up those Regal points would benefit me in the long run.
Old 06-01-2017, 03:38 AM   #59
Blu-ray Jedi

Aug 2011
Starship Avalon (You're My Shooting Star, You Make My Heart Ascend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheMan View Post
I thought about it, but not only is the shipping $9, and I can probably find it later at Five Below or something.....but I'm also just 2,000 points away from 60,000 which could earn me a Universal Orlando 1-day Park-to-Park pass good until the end of 2017. I knew racking up those Regal points would benefit me in the long run.
Oh, yeah? That's cool. I'm near 50,000 now. I was at like 75,000 end of last year, start of this year. But I used most on movie tickets.

I know I saw a WW there recently at Five Below.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:26 AM   #60

Nov 2010

Was the poster at five below an actual double-sided one sheet with a credit block, or a regular poster?
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Retail/Shopping