Best DigiBook Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Six Moral Tales (Blu-ray)
$72.99

Game of Thrones: The Complete Eighth Season (Blu-ray)
$33.28

Game of Thrones: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray)
$31.97

Helloween: United Alive (Blu-ray)
$22.22
15 hrs ago
Evangelion: 1.11 You Are (Not) Alone (Blu-ray)
$9.69

The Ten Commandments (Blu-ray)
$14.99

The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus (Blu-ray)
$49.99

The Untouchables: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.49
19 hrs ago
Police Story / Police Story 2 (Blu-ray)
$25.17

Martin Scorsese's World Cinema Project, No. 2 (Blu-ray)
$69.17

Verotika (Blu-ray)
$19.99

The Complete Jacques Tati (Blu-ray)
$62.49

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > DigiBooks, DigiPacks and Neo Cases

Old 09-25-2018, 02:48 PM   #41
Special Member

Nov 2010
Rhode Island

I missed this in theaters. I ordered a copy for store pick-up and can't wait to finally see it.
Old 09-25-2018, 03:07 PM   #42
Power Member

Apr 2016

14 at my local Target. Grabbing one at opening.
Old 09-25-2018, 03:26 PM   #43

Sep 2013
Chicago area

Received the shipped email from Target on Friday and the tracking number still says 'USPS Currently Awaiting Package'. Is this another Target blunder we all get to cry about?!
Old 09-25-2018, 03:59 PM   #44
Expert Member

Nov 2014
Chicago, IL

This exclusive might be difficult to come by. I got to my local Target in Lombard, IL at 8:15 am after the store just opened at 8:00 am. There was no standee display up front, and no copies of the movie at all on the cash register end caps. So I go back to the media section, and there are no copies of Solo out at all. No standard Blu-ray, no exclusive 4K, no 4K and no DVD. I asked an employee that was re-stocking books, and she had no idea that the movie even came out today. She asked another employee, and he said "that came out today?" Then another shopper came up and also asked about the 4K exclusive. The employee scans the barcode on the shelf and said "let me go see if I can find it." He goes away for about 10 minutes, and finally comes back w/ only 3 standard Blu-ray copies and 1 copy of the 4K exclusive. He gave me the 4K exclusive since I asked first, and he told the other guy that's all they had. He said he let the manager know that they had a low stock on a big release or to see where the rest of the shipment was. So all the Lombard, IL store possibly got were 3 Blu-rays and 1 4K exclusive. I didn't stick around for the rest of the details, but the other shopper was pretty disappointed. I lucked out to get the exclusive as I got to the media section and asked maybe 30 seconds before the other guy.

I'm interested to hear if anyone else is running into similar issues w/ limited stock at other Targets.
Old 09-25-2018, 04:20 PM   #45
Expert Member

Jan 2011
Bay Area, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsimon10 View Post
Received the shipped email from Target on Friday and the tracking number still says 'USPS Currently Awaiting Package'. Is this another Target blunder we all get to cry about?!
Mine shipped via UPS Mail Innovations where UPS ships but transfers to USPS for final delivery, so there's an extra step that usually takes longer to deliver. The tracking' number will show on UPS as shipped and transferred to USPS

Depends on your UPS/USPS for timing, but mine shipped Friday and is being delivered by the post office today.
Old 09-25-2018, 05:10 PM   #46

Jan 2017
USA

I preordered but it still hadn't shipped as of this morning that's why I went in store to secure a mint copy. It still only says "order created".
Old 09-25-2018, 05:30 PM   #47

Sep 2013
Chicago area

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhp68 View Post
Mine shipped via UPS Mail Innovations where UPS ships but transfers to USPS for final delivery, so there's an extra step that usually takes longer to deliver. The tracking' number will show on UPS as shipped and transferred to USPS

Depends on your UPS/USPS for timing, but mine shipped Friday and is being delivered by the post office today.
OK received mine in the mail about 30min. ago!! Looks like the USPS tracking is delayed in updating and the UPS tracking was where I needed to look. All is good. You can go about your business. Move along... move along.
Old 09-25-2018, 06:51 PM   #48

Sep 2013

Went to my local Target this morning and nothing was put out. Went back at noon and still nothing. So I went to the electronics section and saw a clerk putting the movie in plastic cases. I asked for a target exclusive version. They only had like 3 copies in the pile. This might be limited guys.
Old 09-25-2018, 07:54 PM   #49
Expert Member

Nov 2014
Chicago, IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewblacca View Post
Went to my local Target this morning and nothing was put out. Went back at noon and still nothing. So I went to the electronics section and saw a clerk putting the movie in plastic cases. I asked for a target exclusive version. They only had like 3 copies in the pile. This might be limited guys.
Where is this store located?
Old 09-25-2018, 08:00 PM   #50

Mar 2011
orlando,fl

Dag nab it! I was just going to get the standard Blu-ray on this, then I watched the unboxing video, now I need it bad. I don't care for the steel book design at BB.I don't even have 4k, but the packaging for this one is so good. I am double dipping as I have the import 3-D arriving next week or sooner.
Old 09-25-2018, 08:11 PM   #51

Aug 2016
Baltimore, MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewblacca View Post
This might be limited guys.
Not sure bout that as it might depend on location. Placed an ISPU order this morning at about 7 AM and received Ready for P/U at about 8 AM. Arrived at my local store at about 8:15 and there were 8 copies in Electronics, 9 copies on the Solo Display and 4 copies in the New Release Holder in the front of the store. Happy Hunting.
Old 09-25-2018, 11:17 PM   #52
Expert Member

Sep 2010
Encino, CA

That was weirdly difficult. I get to the store at around noon, and see that only the Blu-Ray is on display, despite the site saying the 4K Digibook was in stock. I go to ask someone, and they said that they're still looking for the box where it's in. Took about 15 minutes before they found the (very small) box with all the exclusives.

Felt bad for the people who probably came in first thing in the morning for the exclusive, and hearing that they can't find the box where it's in.
Old 09-26-2018, 12:02 AM   #53

Nov 2014

I went with the steelbook for Solo, since that's what I have for the other SW films. But I really like the art for this one.
Would anyone be willing to send me a high-res scan of the front of this one? I'm thinking about making a custom magnet for my steelbook.
Old 09-26-2018, 12:06 AM   #54
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2014
tennessee

I'm mad my Walmart didn't have 4k in
Not sure want order standard 4k
Or order target exclusive 4k it said order by 11 pm get it by Friday 2 day shipping but very nervous if i should do this or not because last month ordered avengers infinity war 4k 2 day shipping exclusive and got delayed
Ot seems this exclusive same as avengers infinity war target exclusive by looks of it
What do you guys think i should do try order exclusive or standard 4k instead?
Old 09-26-2018, 12:58 AM   #55

Jan 2015
-
-
-

There were about 12 copies left around 5:30pm at my Target. I didn't see any up front. Beautiful release.
Old 09-26-2018, 01:00 AM   #56

Jan 2015
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2jman View Post
I'm mad my Walmart didn't have 4k in
Not sure want order standard 4k
Or order target exclusive 4k it said order by 11 pm get it by Friday 2 day shipping but very nervous if i should do this or not because last month ordered avengers infinity war 4k 2 day shipping exclusive and got delayed
Ot seems this exclusive same as avengers infinity war target exclusive by looks of it
What do you guys think i should do try order exclusive or standard 4k instead?
I think you should get the exclusive. Can you not order for store pickup still? Worth a few extra bucks for this packaging imo.
Old 09-26-2018, 01:13 AM   #57
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2014
tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogwai_macabre View Post
I think you should get the exclusive. Can you not order for store pickup still? Worth a few extra bucks for this packaging imo.
if my city actually had a target that is
Old 09-26-2018, 02:24 AM   #58
Banned

Jun 2013

These were stocked up at my local store, just left there a little before 9 PM. 6 up front on a cardboard stand and 9 in back.
Old 09-26-2018, 02:59 AM   #59
Blu-ray Ninja

May 2011
Crossville, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnicks87 View Post
I went with the steelbook for Solo, since that's what I have for the other SW films. But I really like the art for this one.
Would anyone be willing to send me a high-res scan of the front of this one? I'm thinking about making a custom magnet for my steelbook.
Perhaps this will work, it's a slightly different layout than the Target Exclusive cover.

https://mobile.twitter.com/StarWarsU...777280/photo/1

Last edited by Optimus-Prime-Rox; 09-26-2018 at 03:06 AM.
Old 09-26-2018, 03:16 AM   #60

Nov 2013

So, im conflicted on my decision and need some opinions, so i own episodes 1-8 of the steelbooks, but my Rogue One is the Target exclusive. I picked up both the steelbook and the target exclusive today, but dont know which to keep, not both. If i keep the steelbook, i would need to get the rogue one steel, but that is crazy priced, but if ikeep the target it would keep only the numbered as steels. Opinions??
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > DigiBooks, DigiPacks and Neo Cases