Best DigiBook Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
Three Fantastic Journeys by Karel Zeman (Blu-ray)
$71.14
1 hr ago
Game of Thrones: The Complete Eighth Season (Blu-ray)
$31.46
 
Six Moral Tales (Blu-ray)
$72.99
 
Game of Thrones: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray)
$29.83
 
Evangelion: 1.11 You Are (Not) Alone (Blu-ray)
$8.85
 
Game of Thrones: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$18.33
 
The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus (Blu-ray)
$49.99
 
Helloween: United Alive (Blu-ray)
$21.99
 
Police Story / Police Story 2 (Blu-ray)
$25.17
 
The Ten Commandments (Blu-ray)
$14.99
 
Verotika (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
3 Silent Classics by Josef von Sternberg (Blu-ray)
$49.98
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > DigiBooks, DigiPacks and Neo Cases


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2019, 05:06 PM   #21
Wingman1977 Wingman1977 is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Wingman1977's Avatar
 
Mar 2008
The empire state
335
1158
23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MifuneFan View Post
The cat's the best part of the movie
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 11:14 PM   #22
bellax bellax is offline
Active Member
 
bellax's Avatar
 
Apr 2016
Default

How much of these do you have to buy to get it shipped in a box instead of cardboard?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:26 AM   #23
Optimus-Prime-Rox Optimus-Prime-Rox is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Optimus-Prime-Rox's Avatar
 
May 2011
Crossville, TN
185
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellax View Post
how much of these do you have to buy to get it shipped in a box instead of cardboard?
Sometimes I've ordered 2 copies of a certain movie and they have come in a box and other times they came sandwhiched inside an oversized piece of carboard mailer, so it is always a gamble when ordering from Target.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 01:51 PM   #24
InuYashaCrusade InuYashaCrusade is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
InuYashaCrusade's Avatar
 
Jun 2013
23
151
48
15
Default

Release day price will be $34.99
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 07:11 PM   #25
jayman3 jayman3 is offline
Banned
 
Jul 2013
Orlando, FL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuYashaCrusade View Post
Release day price will be $34.99
Wasn't Ant-Man and the Wasp's priced at 39.99?

I remember paying something like $42 after taxes.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 07:30 PM   #26
InuYashaCrusade InuYashaCrusade is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
InuYashaCrusade's Avatar
 
Jun 2013
23
151
48
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman3 View Post
Wasn't Ant-Man and the Wasp's priced at 39.99?

I remember paying something like $42 after taxes.
Infinity War and Ant-Man exclusives were $32.99 on release day, I've got them on my online orders. Infinity War actually had a cartwheel promotion going for the week too. I believe I paid about $29.99 for it.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
jayman3 (06-06-2019)
Old 06-06-2019, 01:11 PM   #27
jayman3 jayman3 is offline
Banned
 
Jul 2013
Orlando, FL
Default

My Target has 13 copies available

https://www.target.com/p/captain-mar...l/-/A-54502514
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 01:14 PM   #28
jayman3 jayman3 is offline
Banned
 
Jul 2013
Orlando, FL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuYashaCrusade View Post
Infinity War and Ant-Man exclusives were $32.99 on release day, I've got them on my online orders. Infinity War actually had a cartwheel promotion going for the week too. I believe I paid about $29.99 for it.
Youíre right. They were $32.

I mustíve been thinking of TWD which was sold at $39.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 09:30 PM   #29
InuYashaCrusade InuYashaCrusade is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
InuYashaCrusade's Avatar
 
Jun 2013
23
151
48
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman3 View Post
12 and 14 at my nearest locations. I don't think think this will stick around beyond release day.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 02:19 AM   #30
elonoolah elonoolah is offline
Member
 
Jul 2016
31
394
26
504
427
529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by InuYashaCrusade View Post
12 and 14 at my nearest locations. I don't think think this will stick around beyond release day.
Are you guys calling/visiting your stores to check stock numbers? I'm not getting anything from BrickSeek.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 04:53 AM   #31
RodChester RodChester is online now
Blu-ray Knight
 
RodChester's Avatar
 
Jun 2009
Illinois
63
179
2710
141
95
Default

Got my shipping notice today. Hopefully this will show up by Tuesday.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 04:54 AM   #32
InuYashaCrusade InuYashaCrusade is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
InuYashaCrusade's Avatar
 
Jun 2013
23
151
48
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elonoolah View Post
Are you guys calling/visiting your stores to check stock numbers? I'm not getting anything from BrickSeek.
https://www.dccoapps.com/target/

Enter the DPCI and your zip code here
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 02:39 AM   #33
bellax bellax is offline
Active Member
 
bellax's Avatar
 
Apr 2016
Default

The Target I'm going to will have 15. Anyone know if that's a decent amount for a big city? Probably can't get to the store until an hour or two after opening so I'm wondering if they'll last. For IW, I went to a smaller city so I didn't have an issue with that one.

I really don't want to order online because Target uses cardboard to ship these but if it seems unlikely I'll score one, I'll just order 3 online and hope they use a box.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 12:11 PM   #34
jayman3 jayman3 is offline
Banned
 
Jul 2013
Orlando, FL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellax View Post
The Target I'm going to will have 15. Anyone know if that's a decent amount for a big city? Probably can't get to the store until an hour or two after opening so I'm wondering if they'll last. For IW, I went to a smaller city so I didn't have an issue with that one.

I really don't want to order online because Target uses cardboard to ship these but if it seems unlikely I'll score one, I'll just order 3 online and hope they use a box.
My Target had a similar amount of copies for IW (15-20) and they sold out within four hours after opening.

Being this is Captain Marvel, I donít think itíll disappear as quickly.

For example, two weeks after release, I still found copies of Ant-Man and the Wasp Target exclusive.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
bellax (06-09-2019)
Old 06-09-2019, 03:19 PM   #35
jmspls72 jmspls72 is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2016
75
524
54
1
107
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellax View Post
The Target I'm going to will have 15. Anyone know if that's a decent amount for a big city? Probably can't get to the store until an hour or two after opening so I'm wondering if they'll last. For IW, I went to a smaller city so I didn't have an issue with that one.

I really don't want to order online because Target uses cardboard to ship these but if it seems unlikely I'll score one, I'll just order 3 online and hope they use a box.
Did you think about ordering for store pickup. That way target will pull a copy from their in store stock. Think of it. As holding a copy. For you until you get to the store
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 08:22 PM   #36
bellax bellax is offline
Active Member
 
bellax's Avatar
 
Apr 2016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmspls72 View Post
Did you think about ordering for store pickup. That way target will pull a copy from their in store stock. Think of it. As holding a copy. For you until you get to the store
Yes but I want to pick it out. I have problems ordering online because everything arrives damaged thanks to the cardboard they use to ship these in. I went to the store for IW and ended up getting one with scratched discs (deep scratches on both discs, I don't even know how that happened) anyways so I had to exchange that in store. Luckily I checked it before going home but that's why I always inspect them in store.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 08:25 PM   #37
bellax bellax is offline
Active Member
 
bellax's Avatar
 
Apr 2016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman3 View Post
My Target had a similar amount of copies for IW (15-20) and they sold out within four hours after opening.

Being this is Captain Marvel, I donít think itíll disappear as quickly.

For example, two weeks after release, I still found copies of Ant-Man and the Wasp Target exclusive.
Thanks for the info! Sadly I can't go to a smaller city near me this time because I have something to do in a bigger city on Tuesday. Hopefully I can score one that I can pick out.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 08:53 PM   #38
Hawkguy Hawkguy is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Hawkguy's Avatar
 
May 2011
-
-
35
Default

Do these sell out on the website around release date?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 09:03 PM   #39
InuYashaCrusade InuYashaCrusade is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
InuYashaCrusade's Avatar
 
Jun 2013
23
151
48
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkguy View Post
Do these sell out on the website around release date?
You should have at least all of release week to buy a copy online. Black Panther was in stock for nearly a year, can't remember with the others.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Hawkguy (06-09-2019)
Old 06-09-2019, 09:31 PM   #40
pi2loc pi2loc is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
pi2loc's Avatar
 
Sep 2012
Maine
287
1752
1
419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkguy View Post
Do these sell out on the website around release date?
I highly doubt this one will sell out but you never know. I'm gonna gamble it and wait for a price drop. Ant-Man and the Wasp took a while to disappear from the website.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > DigiBooks, DigiPacks and Neo Cases


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:31 PM.