Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
Alastair Sim's School for Laughter: 4 Classic Comedies (Blu-ray)
$46.49
18 hrs ago
3-D Rarities Volume II (Blu-ray)
$34.99
4 hrs ago
Galaxy Quest (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Doctor Who: The Complete David Tennant Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99
12 hrs ago
The Great Escape (Blu-ray)
$29.49

Inner Sanctum Mysteries (Blu-ray)
$46.49

Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95

Richard Jewell (Blu-ray)
$19.96
10 hrs ago
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Blu-ray)
$24.99

1917 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Solid Metal Nightmares: The Films of Shinya Tsukamoto (Blu-ray)
$72.99

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection (Blu-ray)
$24.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat > Food and Beverage

Old 11-30-2019, 08:48 PM   #1
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2010
Default Anyone here have bad experiences using DoorDash?

I just started to use DoorDash a few weeks ago and only ordered a few times so far and my experience has been nothing but horrific.

The first time I ordered was at Dunkin Donuts, the dasher texted me telling me that he is at the store and they don't have one of the items in my order. So, I asked him to cancel the order and he said he doesn't have that ability. I checked on my account and I don't have the ability either. So, basically if you order something and the restaurant is out of it, you're out of luck and stuck because your credit card has been charged and you can't cancel your order anymore for a refund. Long story short, the dasher was very nice and went to another Dunkin location and got the order I wanted.

Well today, I just ordered something. Simple nuggets and fries from Burger King. Simple enough, right? Well my assigned dasher texted me and told me that my order was already picked up by someone else. I'm like, what? So she goes back into the Burger King to verify what happened and she find out it's an error and that she got my order and she's on the way. Ok, no biggie! Well she comes over to my apartment building, tells the doorman to call me and to come down to the lobby to pick it up. The doorman told me she refused to come up to my apartment. In the history I've ever ordered food delivery has a delivery person refused to come up to my apartment to hand deliver my food.

What the hell is going on with DoorDash? Is DoorDash this crappy or am I just getting bad luck with the service?
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat > Food and Beverage