Best 4K Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Color Out of Space 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.32
1 hr ago
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Rambo: Last Blood 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.74
6 hrs ago
Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge 4K (Blu-ray)
$28.26
47 min ago
Sonic the Hedgehog 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99

1917 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Angel Has Fallen 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.21

The Hunt for Red October 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Midway 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.31
1 hr ago
Terminator: Dark Fate 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Superman: The Movie 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies > 4K Wish Lists

Old 12-18-2019, 06:07 PM   #41
Blu-ray Knight

Jun 2008
Dry County

My oldest sister is the same way and thinks it's stupid too. However, it is not stupid in the least. And, in 2019 it's not absurd. Especially in the case of music. As I have several CDs I own that are still not available digitally in any form. Lots of stuff has truly gone out of print COMPLETELY. So if I didn't physical own those CDs I would lose out on lots of good music. It's just really the safest and best bet to own things physically. Not only is the quality so much better (nothing digitally beats the 4K UHD of Mission Impossible: Rouge Nation), but it's also there and never going to go away. Barring something crazy happening or you doing it yourself.
Old 12-18-2019, 10:32 PM   #42
Banned

Oct 2013
Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by StingingVelvet View Post
Everyone who comes in my house literally laughs out loud and thinks it's absurd. Of course, in 2019 is IS absurd, they're not really wrong. I mean obviously we have good reason to prefer discs still, but we're super, super outliers. Also owning more than 100 movies in general, even digitally, is probably an outlier.
There's just something about wanting to watch a movie and then having to pay money for a digital rental that makes my skin crawl, if I love the movie of course. For video games though I don't mind digital at all if I'm going to play it long term as there is no difference in quality.
Old 12-19-2019, 12:14 AM   #43
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Jan 2014
Philadelphia, PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyCosts View Post
There's just something about wanting to watch a movie and then having to pay money for a digital rental that makes my skin crawl, if I love the movie of course. For video games though I don't mind digital at all if I'm going to play it long term as there is no difference in quality.
As a PC gamer there's basically no option for me other than digital. And yeah the quality being the same is a major factor. Also if Steam or Origin ever shut down I know the PC community will keep the games working, whereas if some obscure b-movie vanishes from Vudu and whatnot, then who knows how easy it will be to access.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies > 4K Wish Lists