Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Ultra Q: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$27.04
2 hrs ago
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Harry Potter: 8-Film Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$90.99

Brightburn 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.96

Ultraman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$21.72

Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.64

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Who Saw Her Die? (Blu-ray)
$26.42
6 hrs ago
Don't Look Now 4K (Blu-ray)
$57.73

Harry Potter Hogwarts Collection (Blu-ray)
$97.23

The Omen Collection (Blu-ray)
$61.34

Happy Death Day 2U (Blu-ray)
$14.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

Old 05-03-2013, 10:29 PM   #41
Blu-ray Guru

Jan 2010
Minneapolis, MN

at this point Disney could put Mickey Mouse and Ghost Rider in a movie and it'll probly be better than the previous 2 GR movies.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:00 PM   #42
Banned

Jul 2007
The Paradise of New England

Blade, Ghost Rider, Punisher and Daredevil: Two work in NYC and two are itinerant/passing through--
Heck, I say forget the re-intro movies, put 'em ALL on one team to save corporate time. We know who they are from the cheaper movies.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:10 PM   #43
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricJ View Post
Blade, Ghost Rider, Punisher and Daredevil: Two work in NYC and two are itinerant/passing through--
Heck, I say forget the re-intro movies, put 'em ALL on one team to save corporate time. We know who they are from the cheaper movies.
Throwing the four of them together might make a pretty fun movie actually.

But the villain must be a supernatural boss who control an army of demonic possess gang. Who could that be.

Last edited by Blu-Generation; 05-03-2013 at 11:13 PM.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:48 PM   #44
Banned

Jul 2007
The Paradise of New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Generation View Post
Throwing the four of them together might make a pretty fun movie actually.

But the villain must be a supernatural boss who control an army of demonic possess gang. Who could that be.
They don't have to be "demonically possessed" for GR to kick chain--
Like the Avengers, they can all have their own colliding agendas: Blade can have inside info that an undercover vampire has his eye on establishing a little too much crime-boss influence, the Punisher, as usual, wanders into cleaning up the syndicate on his own, and lawyer Matt Murdock thinks there might be something going on in Hell's Kitchen.
Hey, that even might be a cool subtitle for it! Get me Kevin Feige's cellphone number!
Old 05-03-2013, 11:55 PM   #45
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricJ View Post
They don't have to be "demonically possessed" for GR to kick chain--
Like the Avengers, they can all have their own colliding agendas: Blade can have inside info that an undercover vampire has his eye on establishing a little too much crime-boss influence, the Punisher, as usual, wanders into cleaning up the syndicate on his own, and lawyer Matt Murdock thinks there might be something going on in Hell's Kitchen.
Hey, that even might be a cool subtitle for it! Get me Kevin Feige's cellphone number!
Well, I figure "demonically possessed" gang can give Daredevil and the Punisher more bang for the buck. While Ghost Rider and Blade can deal with the otherworldly crime boss. That way everybody gets to have fun while the feel of a heavy threat can still be there.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:08 AM   #46
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Marcus View Post
To be honest, I would love to see Thomas Jane as The Punisher again. I hope they give him another shot. I didn't care for the film, but I thought he pulled off the role quite nicely. And it was nice to see him in the short film as well. As for Ghost Rider, I never really cared for the comics, but at this point I'm sure anything could be better than the previous two efforts.
I agree, and I'd also add that he did a great job providing the voice-over for the Punisher video game that came out a ways back. After putting together that awesome "Dirty Laundry" short film, I think Jane deserves it. They don't even really have to make it a direct sequel to his 2004 film either.
Old 05-04-2013, 03:31 AM   #47
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2011
East of Ale Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorheadache95 View Post
I agree, and I'd also add that he did a great job providing the voice-over for the Punisher video game that came out a ways back. After putting together that awesome "Dirty Laundry" short film, I think Jane deserves it. They don't even really have to make it a direct sequel to his 2004 film either.
I third this....
Old 05-04-2013, 03:41 AM   #48
Blu-ray Samurai

Apr 2011
Brisbane, Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky87 View Post
Replace Punisher, Ghost Rider, and Blade with Spiderman, Fantastic Four, and X-Men. And that would have been the best news ever.
I think we're all thinking that...

But as Feige said, if they get a property back it's due to that property being unsuccessful with the studio that formerly held its rights. There are possibilities of "lending" the popular characters to Marvel that I have heard, but I'm still not holding my breath...
Old 05-04-2013, 04:19 AM   #49
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2007
Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmrlKJaneway View Post

But as Feige said, if they get a property back it's due to that property being unsuccessful with the studio that formerly held its rights. There are possibilities of "lending" the popular characters to Marvel that I have heard, but I'm still not holding my breath...
I think Disney/Marvel might have a chance on striking a deal with Sony for Spider-Man to crossover the franchises, but with Fox, not so much.
Old 05-04-2013, 04:48 AM   #50
Blu-ray Prince

Jun 2010
Burbank, California

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu-ray_girl_fan View Post
Even if they make an R-rated movie, it will be a "soft" R.
'Kill Bill', 'Gangs of New York', 'Tombstone', and so many more that I can think of are all Touchstone or Miramax, and were all anything but soft R. Just because Disney is the parent company does not mean anything has to be softened for audiences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmrlKJaneway View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion Soldier View Post
I think Disney/Marvel might have a chance on striking a deal with Sony for Spider-Man to crossover the franchises, but with Fox, not so much.
Yep, I definitely feel like something is going to happen between Sony and Marvel. It's already slowly begun, at least it seems to have.
Old 05-04-2013, 05:03 AM   #51
Special Member

Aug 2012
Youngstown, OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_fan_05 View Post
I agree. Punisher deserves success and a good adaption and when Marvel is ready I know they will deliver.
You're right, Punisher needs justice! I feel like The Punisher should be the most easily adaptable story, yet it appears to be a struggle. Frank Castle is quite possibly the most real and gritty character Marvel has in their hand, yet it has been arguably botched three different times.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

Tags
blade, ghost rider, marvel, marvel cinematic universe, marvel knights, mcu, punisher