Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Amazon Prime Day is Now Live »
Prime: The Mummy Ultimate Trilogy 4K … $24.99 (89% claimed)
Prime: Rick and Morty: Season 2 $12.19 (2 hours left)
Prime: First Man $9.99 (8 hours left)
Prime: Outlander: Season Three $23.99 (1 hour left)
Prime: The Girl in the Spider's Web $12.43 (5% claimed)
Prime: Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid: … ()

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Alien: 6 Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99
10 hrs ago
The Dark Knight Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$44.99
14 hrs ago
Die Hard Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99
9 hrs ago
Star Trek: Discovery - Season One (Blu-ray)
$19.99
13 hrs ago
The Mel Brooks Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99
14 hrs ago
Bumblebee (Blu-ray)
$9.96
14 hrs ago
The Evil Dead 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
10 hrs ago
The Amazing Spider-Man Limited Edition Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 hr ago
Ingmar Bergman's Cinema (Blu-ray)
$149.99
 
Fast & Furious 8-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$54.93
 
Lord of War 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
10 hrs ago
Star Trek 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
10 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Posters and Art


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2013, 08:15 PM   #1
TMNTrent TMNTrent is offline
Active Member
 
TMNTrent's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
-
10
Default Breaking Bad Screen Print Poster

Thought I'd share this screen printed poster project I've been working on at work. The artist is Chris Morkaut, we're only doing 1 print run of these. They'll be hand numbered and signed, can be ordered in stores or online here: http://moviestop.com/product/4143187



This was recently featured on Entertainment Weekly and on the official Breaking Bad twitter page. Oh, and it glows in the dark!

More pics here:http://imgur.com/a/Za5Bi
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:24 PM   #2
jdw89 jdw89 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
jdw89's Avatar
 
Jun 2013
City of Angels
20
542
67
106
151
Default

I might get one of these, nice work!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:26 PM   #3
MifuneFan MifuneFan is online now
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
MifuneFan's Avatar
 
Mar 2012
New York City
3
640
61
Default

That's cool. It reminds me of Tim Doyle's print for The Wire

[Show spoiler]

Last edited by MifuneFan; 10-02-2013 at 11:16 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:31 PM   #4
TMNTrent TMNTrent is offline
Active Member
 
TMNTrent's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
-
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdw89 View Post
I might get one of these, nice work!

Thanks! The artist's name is Chris Morkaut (@chrismorkautart on twitter). I was just more of the "art director", we collaborated on the design but he did all the work! They can be ordered until 10/27 then we're doing the print run.

This has been a fun project, we're planning on doing a Walking Dead one next and I've been looking to work with other artists going forward so we can do more.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:28 PM   #5
STARKILLER--1138 STARKILLER--1138 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Jan 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTrent View Post
Thought I'd share this screen printed poster project I've been working on at work. The artist is Chris Morkaut, we're only doing 1 print run of these. They'll be hand numbered and signed, can be ordered in stores or online here: http://moviestop.com/product/4143187



This was recently featured on Entertainment Weekly and on the official Breaking Bad twitter page. Oh, and it glows in the dark!

More pics here:http://imgur.com/a/Za5Bi
Thanks for posting this. My daughter is a big fan of the show, and I'll show her this when she's home from school.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:02 PM   #6
hagios hagios is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
hagios's Avatar
 
Feb 2013
South Midlands town of Denton
98
2453
1032
1
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTrent View Post
Thanks! The artist's name is Chris Morkaut (@chrismorkautart on twitter). I was just more of the "art director", we collaborated on the design but he did all the work! They can be ordered until 10/27 then we're doing the print run.

This has been a fun project, we're planning on doing a Walking Dead one next and I've been looking to work with other artists going forward so we can do more.
Those are maybe doing one for Sons of Anarchy would be also!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:58 PM   #7
obiwopkenobi62 obiwopkenobi62 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
obiwopkenobi62's Avatar
 
Mar 2008
Deatsville, Al
531
1143
62
2
6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTrent View Post
Thanks! The artist's name is Chris Morkaut (@chrismorkautart on twitter). I was just more of the "art director", we collaborated on the design but he did all the work! They can be ordered until 10/27 then we're doing the print run.

This has been a fun project, we're planning on doing a Walking Dead one next and I've been looking to work with other artists going forward so we can do more.
Very nice dude. Post when you're doing the Walking Dead one. I would definitely think about getting one.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 01:07 PM   #8
TMNTrent TMNTrent is offline
Active Member
 
TMNTrent's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
-
10
Default

Will do, thanks!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 10:08 PM   #9
RicksMovieCave RicksMovieCave is offline
Active Member
 
RicksMovieCave's Avatar
 
Nov 2011
PA
39
506
14
Default

Ah I think I missed out on this one!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #10
Skog Skog is offline
Expert Member
 
Sep 2012
UK
126
27
Default

Breaking Bad - Limited Signed and Numbered Giclee Print
any good?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:31 PM   #11
RicksMovieCave RicksMovieCave is offline
Active Member
 
RicksMovieCave's Avatar
 
Nov 2011
PA
39
506
14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skog View Post
Pretty sweet. I just loved that glow in the dark one. Was dropping hints to my wife for Christmas but waited too long!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:22 AM   #12
InvisibleLoad InvisibleLoad is offline
Active Member
 
InvisibleLoad's Avatar
 
Nov 2013
PA
-
-
-
32
Default

It's available here:

Chris Morkaut's store
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 10:56 AM   #13
Whatislighturple Whatislighturple is offline
New Member
 
Jun 2014
Default Glow?

Hey! I bought this poster last year, and it's awesome!! I was just curious about the "glowing" aspect? Was there anything specific I had to do to make it glow? I.e shine a bright light, keep it in front of a window for a few days? I just unrolled it last night and it wasn't really glowing 😔
Either way, the poster is awesome!!😆
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 04:01 PM   #14
TMNTrent TMNTrent is offline
Active Member
 
TMNTrent's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
-
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatislighturple View Post
Hey! I bought this poster last year, and it's awesome!! I was just curious about the "glowing" aspect? Was there anything specific I had to do to make it glow? I.e shine a bright light, keep it in front of a window for a few days? I just unrolled it last night and it wasn't really glowing 😔
Either way, the poster is awesome!!😆
Yes, it's the type of glow ink that needs light to "charge".
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Posters and Art


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:06 PM.