Best Xbox One Game Deals

Best Xbox One Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Rage 2 (Xbox One)
$39.99

Lego Marvel Collection (Xbox One)
$19.99

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint (Xbox One)
$49.94

Lego DC Supervillains (Xbox One)
$19.99

Kingdom Hearts III (Xbox One)
$19.99

Anthem (Xbox One)
$14.99

Fallout 76 (Xbox One)
$24.99

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown (Xbox One)
$29.99

Watch Dogs: Legion (Xbox One)
$49.94

Call of Cthulhu (Xbox One)
$19.99

Warhammer: Chaosbane (Xbox One)
$29.99

Dangerous Driving (Xbox One)
$19.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Xbox > Xbox One

Old 02-13-2019, 01:50 PM   #741
Blu-ray Baron

Sep 2008
Vancouver, B.C.

Improvements to 4K visuals huh..

Thx, will check out sum RDR2. That game looks like crap.
Old 02-14-2019, 02:57 PM   #742
Blu-ray Knight

Oct 2010
UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyne View Post
Intelligent Delivery. Sadly it's up to the individual developers to implement it.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-...igent-delivery
Seems like no one has?
Old 02-14-2019, 03:09 PM   #743
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDiGriz View Post
Seems like no one has?
Off the top of my head Master Chief Collection is the only one I own that has it. I'd like for it to catch on industry wide as it's a great idea.
Old 02-14-2019, 11:14 PM   #744
Blu-ray Baron

Sep 2008
Vancouver, B.C.

I havenít got any UI errors since the update. The UI also runs smoother especially when multi-tasking.

I have noticed an improvement with 4K assets, particularly games that scale. Native 4K, I havenít found any decerable difference yet.

Also performance & networking feels more stable in online play.

I never ran into system crashes but read that was addressed in this update, so if in fact they fixed that, good for people running into those issues.

Overall, a nice Quality of Life update.
Thanks given by:
JimDiGriz (02-15-2019)
Old 02-14-2019, 11:38 PM   #745
Special Member

Nov 2013

I don't think the "improvement in 4K visuals for games" is supposed to result in any noticeable difference. You can't just magically make 4K look sharper/more detailed. 4K games looked excellent to begin with anyways. It's probably something minor.

But yes, the dashboard is very snappy and smooth now.
Old 04-26-2019, 01:32 PM   #746
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2011

Alpha members are getting some new features.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/04/...xbox-insiders/

Quote:
New features for Xbox Game Pass

Xbox Game Pass offers a curated library of over 100 great games, available to download and play at full fidelity for one low-monthly price. We are always looking to bring new features and new value to our Xbox Game Pass members, and we have a new feature for Xbox Insiders to try out. We listen to community feedback to help influence what we build next, so let us know what you think!

Play later – With so many great games to choose from in the Game Pass library, it can be hard to keep track of every game you may want to play. Play later lets you make a list of games for you to come back to on your time. Manage your collection from your Xbox console or the Game Pass mobile app and download your games when you’re ready.
Quote:
Friends list shows where your friends are playing

We know that your friends play games across many different devices, including Xbox One, Windows 10, and mobile. When looking at your friends list, it is obvious which platform your friend is playing on when a game is platform exclusive, but it gets a bit trickier for games that you can play on multiple platforms such as Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, or Forza Horizon 4. To make it easier for you to know what, and where, your friends are playing we are making an update to your friends list! With this feature, we are adding a PC icon next to friends that are gaming on PC, an Xbox One icon next to friends playing on console, and a mobile icon next to friends playing on their mobile device. These icons will only appear for the platforms you are not currently viewing the friends list on, i.e. if you pull up your friends list on an Xbox One, you won’t see an icon for friends also playing on Xbox One, but you will see icons for other platforms your friends are currently playing on.
Quote:
Message Requests

Your messages are getting smarter. Xbox is adding a new Message Requests feature in messaging which will prioritize messages from your friends and anyone you want to communicate with while separating out messages from people you don’t know into a message requests tab.

We wanted to make you aware that unfortunately, as part of this update all previous group messages will be lost in the transition and will require manual action to archive. If you want to back up any previous group messages, you can copy/paste them from Xbox.com for a limited time. Your messages with individual users will not be impacted. Please go here if you wish to review your messages.
Quote:
Better Sorting in My Games & apps

Our team has made it even easier to find the content you’re looking for in My Games & apps. From now on, articles such as “a,” “an” and “the” will no longer be used to sort titles when using the “Sort A-Z” and “Group by letter” views. For example, “The Witcher” will now be found under “W” instead of “T.” Thanks so much to our Xbox community for helping prioritize this change by voting in our recent “My Games & apps” Idea Drive, and don’t forget to check the Xbox Idea Hub for other topics to which you can contribute.
Old 04-27-2019, 02:07 AM   #747
Blu-ray Baron

Sep 2008
Vancouver, B.C.

I’m about to chuck this POS X out the friggin window.

Boot up console. Check
Load DOA6 Check
Main Menu X (Black Screen Foreeeeevvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrr)

Quit game. Check
Load DOA6 Check

Restart console. Check
Load DOA6 Check

Edit,

So while using Xbox Assist, I went through & said yeah tried everything, I was able to submit directly to them my input. I did in a polite manner. After submitting, my game magically appeared on screen.

Last edited by Derb; 04-27-2019 at 04:56 AM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Xbox > Xbox One