Best Xbox One Game Deals

Best Xbox One Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Soon: Mandy ()

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Lego Marvel Collection (Xbox One)
$19.99

Rage 2 (Xbox One)
$39.99

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint (Xbox One)
$49.94

Lego DC Supervillains (Xbox One)
$19.99

Kingdom Hearts III (Xbox One)
$19.99

Anthem (Xbox One)
$14.99

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown (Xbox One)
$29.99

Dangerous Driving (Xbox One)
$19.99

Fallout 76 (Xbox One)
$17.00

Monster Jam: Steel Titans (Xbox One)
$33.84

Farming Simulator 19 (Xbox One)
$29.99

Anthem (Xbox One)
$14.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Xbox > Xbox One

Old 11-26-2018, 10:50 PM   #21
Expert Member

Jul 2010
Shangri-La

i never did get one and i check it all the time. the last time i got something from them was for that update for some shit for Shadow of the tomb raider and i did use that since i own the game
Old 11-26-2018, 11:02 PM   #22
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Arkham Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhoney66 View Post
i never did get one and i check it all the time. the last time i got something from them was for that update for some shit for Shadow of the tomb raider and i did use that since i own the game
Not every one got one of these, but don't give up hope, I am sure Microsoft will do something similar again in the future, perhaps even around the Christmas holiday. I do wish they would add a feature whereas when you get a message from XBOX Live containing a code such as this, that you can have it set up to either text you or send you an email notification because unless a person signs in on a regular basis and then knows to check their inbox, a lot of people could be potentially missing out on these game codes that are sent out at random.
Old 11-26-2018, 11:04 PM   #23
Blu-ray Knight

Apr 2015
Ohio

I didn't end up getting anything. Really sucks and kinda stupid that some people got a free $10 in credit and others didn't get shit. Welp, I was gonna use that to buy a game from their Black Friday deals but they lost out on a sale, oh well.
Old 11-26-2018, 11:06 PM   #24
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Arkham Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Flint View Post
I didn't end up getting anything. Really sucks and kinda stupid that some people got a free $10 in credit and others didn't get shit. Welp, I was gonna use that to buy a game from their Black Friday deals but they lost out on a sale, oh well.
It wasn't a guarantee $10, some people got $10, others got $5, and others got zero. Its a random promotion, there have been times I have not received anything either, while others have, so if you didn't get anything this time, I am sure you will eventually, while others won't.
Old 11-27-2018, 02:03 AM   #25
Expert Member

Jul 2010
Shangri-La

well i never have so far and i've had my X a year and my account as well. i created it last year and it was on Nov. 7 of last year in fact cause i bought it on day one. but you are right no doubt. shit i bought a $50 dollar gift certificate for myself so i can use the $30 bucks for game pass for 6 months! shit that's a bargain my friend compared to the normal $60 bucks a month? than i may just cancel it after 6 months and who knows? i've never had it before i may not like i dunno to be honest
Old 11-27-2018, 08:06 AM   #26
Special Member

Feb 2014
Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsella5 View Post
Not every one got one of these, but don't give up hope, I am sure Microsoft will do something similar again in the future, perhaps even around the Christmas holiday. I do wish they would add a feature whereas when you get a message from XBOX Live containing a code such as this, that you can have it set up to either text you or send you an email notification because unless a person signs in on a regular basis and then knows to check their inbox, a lot of people could be potentially missing out on these game codes that are sent out at random.
the xbox app will notify you when you receive a message on xbl
Old 11-27-2018, 07:07 PM   #27
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Arkham Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlCtrlFast View Post
the xbox app will notify you when you receive a message on xbl
I have the app but have not received any notification when I get a message from XBOX Live, only when friends send me a game invite. Is there a setting that needs to be enabled to get messages notifications?
Old 11-28-2018, 08:22 AM   #28
Special Member

Feb 2014
Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsella5 View Post
I have the app but have not received any notification when I get a message from XBOX Live, only when friends send me a game invite. Is there a setting that needs to be enabled to get messages notifications?
i went to setting and then notifications. there is a check box for messages
Old 11-28-2018, 06:15 PM   #29
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Arkham Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlCtrlFast View Post
i went to setting and then notifications. there is a check box for messages
I checked and it is set to notify me on the app of messages, the box is checked, but I never have received any type of notification on my phone when I have gotten a message from a friend or XBOX Live. I unchecked and checked it again so I will monitor it and see if that helped.
Old 12-08-2018, 06:17 AM   #30
Expert Member

Jul 2010
Shangri-La

i think most people didn't get jack shit i know i never did
Old 12-08-2018, 06:20 AM   #31
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Arkham Asylum

Quote:
i think most people didn't get jack shit i know i never did
It was a random promotion, they generally are, not everyone gets every promotion they offer. Perhaps next time you will get something that other's don't. Try looking at it that way.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:32 PM   #32
Expert Member

Jul 2010
Shangri-La

oh i'm not pissed about it i didn't get shit when it comes to the game awards either but i'm not surprised on that either
Old 12-08-2018, 10:10 PM   #33
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Arkham Asylum

Quote:
oh i'm not pissed about it i didn't get shit when it comes to the game awards either but i'm not surprised on that either
How long have you been an XBOX Live member? I have been a member since day one that they offered Live as a service and I think I have gotten two or three promotions during that time.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:28 AM   #34
Expert Member

Jul 2016
1537 Paper St.

I didn't get nothing but my girlfriend got a free $5. She barely even plays Xbox or has XBL. The only time she signs in is to play a co op game with me and she's the one that gets free money. What the heck!? I say. Also it wasn't sent through Xbox but got it through e-mail.
Old 02-07-2019, 05:44 AM   #35
Expert Member

Jul 2010
Shangri-La

well i joined xbox live Originally in (2016) when i bought my 360 i had gotten it used when of all people my mom was on face book and i dunno where she was looking but saw a married couple that just had gotten married was selling one used for $50 and she goes ya want it? i said hell yeah.

i don't play it that much anymore since i got my X. really only cause i'm just to damn lazy to hook it up. and plus most of the game i have play on my X anyways. well i got the X on day one. i created a new X box live account since i could not remember what mine on the 360 was let alone the password.

i don't have gold or game pass either. not yet anyways maybe at some point i will get that. but not right now
Old 02-16-2019, 07:29 PM   #36
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2006
Find Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcellusk View Post
no code for me yet
same here.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Xbox > Xbox One