Best SteelBook Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Ultra Q: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$27.04
23 hrs ago
Weird Science (Blu-ray)
$22.97

The Big O: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$52.99

Elfen Lied: Complete Collection Plus OVA (Blu-ray)
$66.29

Dances with Wolves (Blu-ray)
$13.99

Yu Yu Hakusho: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$39.79

Metropolis (Blu-ray)
$18.55

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Forbidden World (Blu-ray)
$19.89

Galaxy of Terror (Blu-ray)
$19.96

Lonesome Dove (Blu-ray)
$19.14

Popcorn (Blu-ray)
$36.41

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray SteelBooks

Old 04-12-2019, 01:51 AM   #21
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Dec 2008
DMV

Already have Blufans lenti but ugh, this looks too damn nice and I love this movie too damn much....
Old 04-13-2019, 09:53 AM   #22

Sep 2013
-
-

Absolutely stunning set. Can't wait to get mine.
Old 04-29-2019, 11:01 AM   #23
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2008
Staines-upon-Thames: UK
Send a message via MSN to Blu-Boy in BKK Send a message via Skype™ to Blu-Boy in BKK

My copy arrived this morning (Lenticular) it looks stunning. Ordered direct from Weet. Had no notification of shipping and paid K-Packet.
Thanks given by:
jamesdevil (04-29-2019), Portista (04-29-2019), wally06020 (04-29-2019)
Old 04-30-2019, 03:23 PM   #24
Blu-ray Ninja

Sep 2009
Florida

Weet in my opinion is very and I mean very underrated. I bought the Cap Civil war Lenticular and by far and keep in mind I have respect for blufans and that is all I pretty much collect, but by far its the best looking Lenticular hands down, beats all other lentis released by all companies. The depth and Clearness is absolutely amazing.

I hope Weet releases more marvel. I would def buy
Old 04-30-2019, 04:35 PM   #25
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2009
Pueblo, CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rz_Samurai View Post
Weet in my opinion is very and I mean very underrated. I bought the Cap Civil war Lenticular and by far and keep in mind I have respect for blufans and that is all I pretty much collect, but by far its the best looking Lenticular hands down, beats all other lentis released by all companies. The depth and Clearness is absolutely amazing.

I hope Weet releases more marvel. I would def buy
Best of the Civil War lenticulars or best of any lenticular release ever?
Old 04-30-2019, 06:01 PM   #26
Blu-ray Ninja

Sep 2009
Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowscythe85 View Post
Best of the Civil War lenticulars or best of any lenticular release ever?
Best looking Lenticular and best Civil war in my honest opinion, so both to answer your question. I own lots of lenticulars, that's pretty much all I own, not just marvel but other films in general too from novamedia, blufans, filmarena, manta, etc.. I know you probably think I am wrong and have your own opinion, I would like to hear what you have to say

Weet lenti has absolutely amazing A++ depth and clearness to it, I would put clearness before depth, but both are best in my opinion
Old 05-01-2019, 04:40 AM   #27

Mar 2017

WeET’s lenticulars have excellent resolution and “dimensionality” and are better than Blufans’ lenticulars from the past year. However, every lenticular I’ve ordered from WeET (3 of them) has arrived damaged. And not in transit, I think. I’m fairly certain they were damaged at the factory or by whomever packed them. So I don’t think their quality control is very good. Maybe I’ve just been unlucky though. Also, I’m not a fan of O-ring slips. They feel cheap to me. For a premium release, I want a full slip. Their non-lenticular releases are nicely embossed full slips, so I’ve taken to purchasing those.
Old 05-01-2019, 01:16 PM   #28
Blu-ray Ninja

Sep 2009
Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthEd View Post
WeETís lenticulars have excellent resolution and ďdimensionalityĒ and are better than Blufansí lenticulars from the past year. However, every lenticular Iíve ordered from WeET (3 of them) has arrived damaged. And not in transit, I think. Iím fairly certain they were damaged at the factory or by whomever packed them. So I donít think their quality control is very good. Maybe Iíve just been unlucky though. Also, Iím not a fan of O-ring slips. They feel cheap to me. For a premium release, I want a full slip. Their non-lenticular releases are nicely embossed full slips, so Iíve taken to purchasing those.
Sorry to hear that, I've never received a damaged steelbook from Weet, at least not yet. Yes I agree that the O ring slips are not great, I do prefer the full slip with lenticular and yes blufans does that better, but as far as Lenticular resolution as you stated and clearness and depth, hands down Weet is better in that category.
Old 05-02-2019, 01:52 AM   #29

Mar 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rz_Samurai View Post
Yes I agree that the O ring slips are not great, I do prefer the full slip with lenticular and yes blufans does that better, but as far as Lenticular resolution as you stated and clearness and depth, hands down Weet is better in that category.
Better than recent Blufans, sure, absolutely. Better than Blufans from like 2+ years ago? Maybe, maybe not. Itís a close call from the ones Iíve seen, imho. Depends on the release.

Generally, I prefer Manta Labís lenticulars over WeETís, but I might be biased by the overall quality of Manta Lab. Just my opinion.
Old 05-02-2019, 06:15 PM   #30
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2009
Pueblo, CO

Got my A1 Full Slip in today (sorry for the not great pics). For those that hate holofoil, you're not going to be happy about this. It does have a nice holofoil background to it with horizontal streaks along with the title and some parts of the ship/mechanisms. It also wraps around onto the top and side. It has some really nice/complex embossing of the characters and mechanisms on both the front and back.

Thanks given by:
Cdizzy (05-03-2019), hagios (05-02-2019), Heapashifter (05-02-2019), imsounoriginal (05-02-2019), jamesdevil (05-02-2019), nexusjuan (05-04-2019), Portista (05-03-2019), TwoTimesPrime (05-20-2019)
Old 05-03-2019, 10:49 PM   #31

Mar 2014
United States
-
-
-

Man those colors just pop, can't wait to get my One Click Box Set. I took a bit but glad I got one at the last minute.
Old 05-20-2019, 06:56 AM   #32
Power Member

Jul 2015
SoCal

The OC, A1, and A2 are still in stock at WeET's website in case anyone missed out. Ordered myself the A1 just now and I'm super excited to get it!

This is my first WeET purchase so I'm looking forward to seeing how well they ship.
Old 05-20-2019, 01:32 PM   #33
Blu-ray Champion

Jun 2010
MS(the state, not the lady), USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarkRomanoff View Post
The OC, A1, and A2 are still in stock at WeET's website in case anyone missed out. Ordered myself the A1 just now and I'm super excited to get it!

This is my first WeET purchase so I'm looking forward to seeing how well they ship.
Mine was double boxed with plenty of bubble wrap. Even the invoice was under a layer of wrap
Thanks given by:
StarkRomanoff (05-20-2019), TwoTimesPrime (05-20-2019)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray SteelBooks

Tags
exclusive, guardians of the galaxy 2, korean blu-ray, marvel cinematic universe, steelbook