Best iTunes Movie Deals


Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Favourite (iTunes)
$4.99
 
Shrek (iTunes)
$4.99
 
Wizarding World 10 Film Collection (iTunes)
$69.99
 
Mulan (iTunes)
$7.99
 
Big Hero 6 (iTunes)
$7.99
 
Frozen (iTunes)
$7.99
 
10 Cloverfield Lane (iTunes)
$4.99
 
Moana (iTunes)
$7.99
 
Zootopia (iTunes)
$7.99
 
Wreck-It Ralph (iTunes)
$7.99
 
Captain Marvel (iTunes)
$9.99
 
Frozen II (iTunes)
$7.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > iTunes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2021, 03:50 PM   #1961
Jbabler Jbabler is offline
Member
 
Mar 2017
42
3
Default

The Dark Knight Trilogy bundle...

Through iTunes it looks like it redeems only in HD. But if you look through the AppleTV app on Roku or my Sony TV, it seems like it would redeem in 4k.

So does the bundle redeem in HD only or actually in 4k?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 04:05 PM   #1962
lgans316 lgans316 is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
lgans316's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
RM16, United Kingdom
17
276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbabler View Post
The Dark Knight Trilogy bundle...

Through iTunes it looks like it redeems only in HD. But if you look through the AppleTV app on Roku or my Sony TV, it seems like it would redeem in 4k.

So does the bundle redeem in HD only or actually in 4k?
Redeems in 4K but no shifting aspect ratio on TDK and TDKR like other Nolan films on streaming.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Jbabler (02-02-2021)
Old 02-02-2021, 04:13 PM   #1963
kannibaliztik kannibaliztik is online now
Special Member
 
kannibaliztik's Avatar
 
Mar 2012
59
114
26
203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbabler View Post
The Dark Knight Trilogy bundle...

Through iTunes it looks like it redeems only in HD. But if you look through the AppleTV app on Roku or my Sony TV, it seems like it would redeem in 4k.

So does the bundle redeem in HD only or actually in 4k?
itunes bundles always say HD, if the movies within are available in 4K, thats what you will get.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Jbabler (02-02-2021), oneway23 (02-02-2021)
Old 02-02-2021, 09:35 PM   #1964
oneway23 oneway23 is offline
Senior Member
 
Sep 2018
NY
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannibaliztik View Post
itunes bundles always say HD, if the movies within are available in 4K, thats what you will get.
Do you know if it goes back in 4k to movies anywhere?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 10:28 PM   #1965
-Gonzo- -Gonzo- is offline
Special Member
 
Apr 2017
286
64
9
680
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneway23 View Post
Do you know if it goes back in 4k to movies anywhere?
If they’re 4K upon purchase then yes, if they upgrade at a later date then no they remain HD in MA.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
oneway23 (02-02-2021)
Old 02-02-2021, 10:58 PM   #1966
oneway23 oneway23 is offline
Senior Member
 
Sep 2018
NY
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Gonzo- View Post
If they’re 4K upon purchase then yes, if they upgrade at a later date then no they remain HD in MA.
Thanks!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 04:48 PM   #1967
KubrickKurasawa KubrickKurasawa is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
KubrickKurasawa's Avatar
 
Feb 2014
Midwest
39
546
118
Default

Anyone know if iTunes 4K purchases show up on your Amazon/Vudu/Movies Anywhere accounts also after purchase?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 04:59 PM   #1968
-Gonzo- -Gonzo- is offline
Special Member
 
Apr 2017
286
64
9
680
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KubrickKurasawa View Post
Anyone know if iTunes 4K purchases show up on your Amazon/Vudu/Movies Anywhere accounts also after purchase?
Yes providing they’re from a supporting MA partner they do.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 05:13 PM   #1969
Crimson King Crimson King is online now
Blu-ray Count
 
Oct 2009
19
322
Default

Bought Indian Summer and ported to everywhere but not Fandango for some strange reason.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 05:18 PM   #1970
KubrickKurasawa KubrickKurasawa is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
KubrickKurasawa's Avatar
 
Feb 2014
Midwest
39
546
118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Gonzo- View Post
Yes providing they’re from a supporting MA partner they do.
OK I see if I log into Movies Anywhere and do a Movie search and it's in there then it unlocks it on other platforms. Got it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 06:27 PM   #1971
-Gonzo- -Gonzo- is offline
Special Member
 
Apr 2017
286
64
9
680
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson King View Post
Bought Indian Summer and ported to everywhere but not Fandango for some strange reason.
The simple answer to that is it’s not actually available via Fandango, movies will only port through to other linked services if those services are hosting that particular movie.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > iTunes


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:42 AM.