Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
RoboCop (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Godzilla: The Showa-Era Films, 1954-1975 (Blu-ray)
$112.49

RoboCop (Blu-ray)
$27.97

The Sopranos: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$49.99

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood 4K (Blu-ray)
$56.30

Chernobyl (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Rambo: Last Blood (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Farscape: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$59.99

Batman Beyond: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$69.99

Ad Astra 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Ringu Collection (Blu-ray)
$49.99

Mission: Impossible - 6-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$50.39

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Comics

Old 10-31-2018, 10:56 PM   #1
Banned

Dec 2009
Michigan, USA
Default Rob Liefeld Returning to Marvel for Massive X-Men Crossover Event

I'm all for a good crossover summer event but I think Marvel Comics but off more than it can chew and I hope they get somebody else as a backup in case the current "showrunner" decides to throw a temper tantrum.

Marvel Comics is about to end the storyarc about the time displaced X-Men that's current running through the Extermination limited series, which will see the original five or "O5", return to their own timeline. This is supposed to serve as a soft reboot of the X-Men comics and see the debut of Uncanny X-Men #1. Following Uncanny X-Men, another X-Men series called 'The Extermination' will see the debut of yet another X-Men related comic series that deals with the fallout over the death of Cable, who was killed off in the first issue of "Extermination".

But, what I'm concerned about is that Marvel Comics has seen fit to bring back Rob Liefeld to headline the summer annual event featuring the X-Men. Liefeld used to be one of my favorite artists but the man is not only arrogant but he never seems to be able to hit any kind of deadline. The number of comic book companies he has left in his wake are too numerous to count but I hope that Marvel has someone waiting in case Liefeld can't pull it off.

Honestly? I'm looking forward to seeing just what kind of event Marvel has pulled him in for because, according to Liefeld himself, it's massive"

“I have a new project, 2019, it’s a huge X-Men crossover...It’s awesome...Marvel called me up last Thanksgiving and said, ‘We want you to do a big story.’ I said well, let’s see if they’ll go for this, and I tried to do something no one has done before. So I gave them this pretty aggressive proposal for an event and I can’t say what it is, I can’t say what it involves, got a lot of new stuff.”

https://io9.gizmodo.com/rob-liefeld-...yea-1829256729

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/09...feld-deadpool/

Be very curious to see what he has up his sleeve and hopefully, give the fans something new they haven't seen before.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Comics