Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
The Sopranos: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$49.99

Godzilla: The Showa-Era Films, 1954-1975 (Blu-ray)
$112.49

The Hunger Games: Complete 4-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99
12 hrs ago
Chernobyl (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Rambo: Last Blood (Blu-ray)
$19.99
17 hrs ago
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood 4K (Blu-ray)
$56.30
8 hrs ago
The Wizard (Blu-ray)
$19.31
23 hrs ago
Farscape: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$59.99

Ringu Collection (Blu-ray)
$49.99

Doctor Sleep (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Batman Beyond: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$69.99

Doctor Sleep 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors

Old 04-12-2019, 11:32 AM   #21
Special Member

Nov 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined View Post
For people who like bad movies, at least half of InterVision's DVD/BD catalog is excellent. Seems not that many people on this board give them a shot though based on the small # of replies to this thread.
I completely agree! I posted the announcement here to try and jump-start things again! Intervision has several planned releases this year including several SOV Slashers!Hopefully that will get this thread going again!

For anyone that is not familiar with this line I'd highly recommend Beyond the Seventh Door, Things and Suffer The Little Children to get started!
Old 04-12-2019, 12:18 PM   #22
Blu-ray Ninja

Sep 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnofthediscs View Post
I completely agree! I posted the announcement here to try and jump-start things again! Intervision has several planned releases this year including several SOV Slashers!Hopefully that will get this thread going again!

For anyone that is not familiar with this line I'd highly recommend Beyond the Seventh Door, Things and Suffer The Little Children to get started!
Yeah just watched SLC few weeks ago was great. Super brutal and more demented than Who would kill a child? imo

Beyond the Seventh Door stars bizarro world Tommy Wiseau!

Also would recommend THINGS, SLEDGEHAMMER, PHOBE, and CHRISTINA - all awesome in their own way!

Yeah they're mostly on DVD but its the movie that counts! Besides, how much rez you gonna gain on SOV titles?

Last edited by Ruined; 04-12-2019 at 12:43 PM.
Old 04-12-2019, 01:05 PM   #23
Special Member

Nov 2017

Quote:
Yeah just watched SLC few weeks ago was great. Super brutal and more demented than Who would kill a child? imo

Also would recommend THINGS, SLEDGEHAMMER, PHOBE, and CHRISTINA - all awesome in their own way!

Yeah they're mostly on DVD but its the movie that counts! Besides, how much rez you gonna gain on SOV titles?
I knew I forgot one!
Sledgehammer is an odd fever dream!

I don't ever buy DVD's anymore and I have no issue buying these SOV titles on DVD. No reason not to, for me.
Old 04-12-2019, 01:18 PM   #24
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2010
NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnofthediscs View Post

Suffer Little Children has one of the most bizarre final acts I've ever seen.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:12 PM   #25
Power Member

Mar 2014

Quote:

I picked up these first four DVDs and THINGS during the last sale. I felt pretty good about the ones I have watched (Seventh Door, Suffer Children). They were cheap during the half off sale, and I'm actually looking forward to digging a little deeper next sale.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors