Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$79.96
18 hrs ago
John Wick: Chapters 1-3 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.60

Supernatural: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$289.99

My Hero Academia: Season Four: Part Two (Blu-ray)
$34.34
14 hrs ago
Wonder Woman 1984 3D (Blu-ray)
$28.99

Monster Hunter 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Bad Boys for Life 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Men in Black Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Fast Times at Ridgemont High (Blu-ray)
$29.49

Hammer Films: The Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray)
$45.99

Wonder Woman 1984 (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Rad (Blu-ray)
$19.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Pre/Pro, Amplifiers and Separate Systems

Old 12-18-2016, 01:25 AM   #1
Retailer Insider

Nov 2009
Scarsdale, NY
Arrow Marantz launches flagship Reference SACD/CD and 2-ch Intergraded Amp

Marantz's new Reference 2-channel integrated amp PM-10 and the matching SA-10 SACD/CD player will be on display and demonstrated in our 2-channel showroom demo area. They are scheduled to be available early February and Marantz will have a launch promotion on the pair with special pricing.

We have a press conference planned with the public invited to announce and demonstrate Marantz's latest Reference System. Email or PM me for a VIP invite.

This is one of my most highly anticipated new products for 2017.
Thanks given by:
gkolb (03-06-2017), Scarriere (12-28-2016)
Old 12-28-2016, 03:54 AM   #2
Retailer Insider

Nov 2009
Scarsdale, NY

All set-up and ready to go, great performances of your favorite artists is now available for home entrainment. We just put Marantz's new Reference system on display in our new showroom and it's a serious 2-channel statement system.

Thanks given by:
Dwayne (03-09-2017)
Old 12-28-2016, 12:07 PM   #3

Jul 2007
At the crossroad of Analogue Dr & 2CH Ave

Big Marantz Reference fan here. I have one of the original PM-KI-Pearl integrated amps (#88 out of 500) pushing 90w/p/c, which is plenty for my smallish room. It is an outstanding piece of audio gear and I know it will continue to deliver for years, if not decades, to come.

Having said that, I would love to hear the new PM-10, which @200 w/p/c is a powerful beast. I'd be especially interested in its low-level performance. As such, I'll be following your thread to read about the observations your guests come away it.

JV
Thanks given by:
Dwayne (03-09-2017), Robert Zohn (12-28-2016)
Old 01-02-2017, 03:25 PM   #4
Blu-ray Knight

Mar 2008
NOLA

Marantz needs to get back into the business of making reference separates again. The TT is nice enough for it's price point.
Thanks given by:
Dwayne (03-09-2017), Johnny Vinyl (01-03-2017), Robert Zohn (03-06-2017)
Old 03-06-2017, 05:12 AM   #5
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2009
Uncle Bob's House of Pancakes

Bringing back sexy. Loves me some quality components. How do they sound, Robert?
Thanks given by:
Robert Zohn (03-06-2017)
Old 03-06-2017, 12:13 PM   #6
Retailer Insider

Nov 2009
Scarsdale, NY

If I only had one word to describe the feeling in my body when listening to Marantz's new 2-channel SACD player, Turntable and amplifier I'd say... Awesome!

I'm taking a system home to upgrade my dedicated 2-channel room.

Hope you could stop by for a demo.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:08 PM   #7
Banned

May 2016

Running a Marantz CC4001 five-disc CD changer in my two-channel system, myself...nice stuff (albeit somewhat quirky at times with the changer mechanism; a discussion for another time and place). I, personally -- and this is just an opinionated aesthetic element -- don't care for the look of the turntable, but if it performs, that's what matters (I have a soft spot for "pro" looking decks based on the Technics SL1200, with s-shaped arms, strobes, platter dots, etc.).
Old 03-06-2017, 08:21 PM   #8
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2009
Uncle Bob's House of Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Zohn View Post
If I only had one word to describe the feeling in my body when listening to Marantz's new 2-channel SACD player, Turntable and amplifier I'd say... Awesome!

I'm taking a system home to upgrade my dedicated 2-channel room.

Hope you could stop by for a demo.
That's great to hear. Love when gear can still get you excited. I would love to stop by for a demo. That pesky geography thing gets in the way. I will have to settle for the next best thing... pictures!
Thanks given by:
Robert Zohn (03-09-2017)
Old 03-06-2017, 09:39 PM   #9
Expert Member

Oct 2008
Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex

Those are some sweet pics of the new Marantz gear. One of the Fathers of great audio.
Thanks given by:
Robert Zohn (03-09-2017)
Old 03-09-2017, 02:04 AM   #10
Expert Member

Feb 2008

WOW, they look amazing ,,

Saul would be proud , as taking it to another new level of audio ,
Thanks given by:
Robert Zohn (03-09-2017)
Old 03-09-2017, 07:45 PM   #11
Banned

May 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman6662 View Post
WOW, they look amazing ,,

Saul would be proud , as taking it to another new level of audio ,
You still rockin' that 50-inch plasma, Sandman?
Old 03-09-2017, 10:53 PM   #12
Expert Member

Feb 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntelliVolume View Post
You still rockin' that 50-inch plasma, Sandman?
Sure am . I still love it , Just wish I would of got the 65 inch or 60 inch ..LOL

Been awhile , But I have been out of the blu ray & audio stuff for a while . Just pop in to see who's here and whats new time to time . Posted my whole system up for sale . probably won't sell it as I know I want to much .. I finally sold the surrounds the other day . I just don't watch movies much due to no place to rent . so if we stream , I just watch it on tv . And also sold all the audio cds , Been putting all my cash & time in my custom show car , been runningit for 5 years now and I have a lot more fun ...
Old 03-11-2017, 07:19 PM   #13
Banned

May 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman6662 View Post
Sure am . I still love it , Just wish I would of got the 65 inch or 60 inch ..LOL
I know what you're sayin', my friend -- I feel the same way about my 50" Sony SXRD rear pro (that I should have gotten the 60" or higher); at the time we bought it, we were in an apartment and we were actually a bit too close to the 50 (evidenced by my wife's constant headaches). In the new house we moved to, we put the set in an entertainment center and the primary seating position is about 12 feet from it...

I'm hoping to scrape up enough scratch to afford at least a 65" 4K OLED or LCD...

Quote:
Been awhile , But I have been out of the blu ray & audio stuff for a while . Just pop in to see who's here and whats new time to time . Posted my whole system up for sale . probably won't sell it as I know I want to much .. I finally sold the surrounds the other day . I just don't watch movies much due to no place to rent . so if we stream , I just watch it on tv . And also sold all the audio cds , Been putting all my cash & time in my custom show car , been runningit for 5 years now and I have a lot more fun ...
I hear you; it sucks having to sell stuff. To be honest, I don't know what we would do if we didn't have the Redbox locations around us to rent through...Blockbuster is gone, and we don't blind buy. But you shouldn't sell your Marantz stuff; that shit is nice...hold on to that!
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Pre/Pro, Amplifiers and Separate Systems

Tags
marantz, pm10, sa10, value electronics