Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Robin Hood 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

The Magic Flute (Blu-ray)
$27.37
7 hrs ago
BlacKkKlansman 4K (Blu-ray)
$11.99

The Hunger Games: Complete 4-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.96
11 hrs ago
Judgment Night (Blu-ray)
$17.99
1 hr ago
Bumblebee 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Robin Hood (Blu-ray)
$19.99

First Man (Blu-ray)
$19.99
11 hrs ago
Instant Family (Blu-ray)
$19.99
7 hrs ago
Kung Fu Panda: 3-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

The Girl in the Spider's Web (Blu-ray)
$19.95

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors

Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM   #17341
Special Member

Aug 2012

I came to this thread seeing people getting shipment notifications and immediately grabbed my phone like "what? No way!?" and boom....24 minutes ago I received my shipment e-mail haha. It was right there on my home screen.

Excited I yam.
Thanks given by:
wicky_J (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM   #17342
Special Member

Feb 2014

Bill Paxton stars in Tom Huckabee & Kent Smith's TAKING TIGER MOUNTAIN (1983), the Etiquette Pictures release that never was.

Interesting article over at Dread Central:

https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/28...fter-40-years/

Thanks given by:
bsend (Today), Keyser Soze. (Today), willgarrett (Today)
Old Today, 12:37 AM   #17343
Expert Member

Jun 2015

paxton would’ve played a hell of a joker in his youth.
Old Today, 12:59 AM   #17344
Vinegar Syndrome Insider

Jan 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce holecheck View Post
Bill Paxton stars in Tom Huckabee & Kent Smith's TAKING TIGER MOUNTAIN (1983), the Etiquette Pictures release that never was.

Interesting article over at Dread Central:

https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/28...fter-40-years/

TTM = VS in 2019. Exact date TBD.
Thanks given by:
1234567? (Today), El Sleezo (Today), frakking toaster (Today), GilaFilms (Today), jjk (Today), Keyser Soze. (Today), Mike0284 (Today), Puffy (Today), Respectjuice (Today), themp3000 (Today), wicky_J (Today), willgarrett (Today), Worship.my.wreck (Today)
Old Today, 02:07 AM   #17345
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2012
Funkytown

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarvin View Post
The man buys so many discs that he has his own private landfill to bury the ones he's never going to watch again.
Well, the "Bury ET cartridges in the Desert" business has probably dried up by now, so it's on to DVDs and Beta!
Thanks given by:
The Great Owl (Today)
Old Today, 02:18 AM   #17346

Apr 2018
Rhode island

Got my notice today! Yeah! Said they will arrive Tuesday, which is weird as they are being shipped from a location 2 hours away frkmmme!
Old Today, 02:48 AM   #17347
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2012
Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarvin View Post
The man buys so many discs that he has his own private landfill to bury the ones he's never going to watch again.
That's close.

I actually have a private landfill for all of the eco-pack Blu-ray cases that I have replaced with Viva Elite cases.
Thanks given by:
cbb223 (Today), Jope (Today), Marsupial Werewolf (Today), wicky_J (Today)
Old Today, 03:28 AM   #17348
Special Member

Sep 2014
California

For shipping notification does it say January 2019 Package + Bloody New Year? For those who are subscribers.

Edit: Nevermind, I went onto their website.

Last edited by Martin_31; Today at 03:37 AM.
Old Today, 03:36 AM   #17349

Oct 2015
Burgerland
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin_31 View Post
For shipping notification does it say January 2019 Package + Bloody New Year? For those who are subscribers.
Yes.
Old Today, 04:10 AM   #17350
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2012
Georgia

The ridiculously frugal and buffoonish owner of the Spotlite Theatres chain has big plans for his latest location acquisition, a decades-old movie house with an interestingly antiquated setup. He sends his three best employees to clean up and renovate the building before the big opening night, despite being left with two nightmarishly incompetent female clerks and a hilariously condescending secretary. Unfortunately for all involved, the prospective new site, which has endured several failed re-openings and bloody tragedies in the past, is haunted by the diabolical spirit of its first owner, and this entity will not rest until everyone is dead in a bad way.

The 1984 horror comedy, Blood Theatre, was directed by Rick Sloane (Hobgoblins, Vice Academy), who was a 21 year-old film student at the time of production, and who has since embraced his status as one of the most inept moviemakers of all time. This movie sports a prestigious 2.7 rating on the Internet Movie Database, but it is never ever boring, and it has earned a rightful cult following since its initial release. We've got characters killed by popcorn machines, a typewriter typing by itself, wonderful 1980s outfits, and even a phone receiver that melts in someone's hand due to supernatural influences.

The highlight of Blood Theatre is a heated rivalry between Miss Blackwell, the secretary played by the always wonderful Mary Woronov (Eating Raoul, Rock 'n' Roll High School), and Selena, an endlessly entertaining blonde concession clerk played by Joanna Foxx. All of the dialogue from Foxx was re-voiced by another actress, and the dubbing is a trip in itself, but her facial expressions during her character's outbursts make for the ultimate so-bad-that-it's-good viewing experience.

Once again, Vinegar Syndrome delivers a worthy presentation of a national treasure of cinema. The video presentation and audio quality are spot-on. Be sure to check out the amusing director/cast reunion extras and the two commentary tracks, one by Sloane and one by The Hysteria Continues.
Thanks given by:
barsalou (Today)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors