Best 4K Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Prestige 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99
1 hr ago
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$79.96
1 day ago
John Wick: Chapters 1-3 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.60

Monster Hunter 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Bad Boys for Life 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Game of Thrones: The Complete Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$151.49

Love and Monsters 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.96

The Croods: A New Age 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.06
1 day ago
Santa Sangre 4K (Blu-ray)
$42.99

Batman: Soul of the Dragon 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.75

Sicario 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Hereditary 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
10 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old Today, 04:24 AM   #861
Blu-ray Guru

Jun 2019
Chicago

I'm super annoyed right now. I just opened up my box to watch Demons and it turns out that Arrow sent me the BD rather than the UHD I ordered. Pretty annoying to preorder something, pay over $30 a movie and then get the wrong discs. I know that this is OOP or Out of stock right now. I hope Arrow is able to fulfill the order correctly.
Thanks given by:
Katatonia (Today), sriley86 (Today), Zombie Dude (Today)
Old Today, 04:45 AM   #862
Hot Deals Moderator

Aug 2007
Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Kidd View Post
I'm super annoyed right now. I just opened up my box to watch Demons and it turns out that Arrow sent me the BD rather than the UHD I ordered. Pretty annoying to preorder something, pay over $30 a movie and then get the wrong discs. I know that this is OOP or Out of stock right now. I hope Arrow is able to fulfill the order correctly.
Someone else had the same complaint a day or two ago.
Thanks given by:
Zombie Dude (Today)
Old Today, 05:15 AM   #863
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2015
South Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Kidd View Post
That sucks. Did your box have the HDR sticker on it? The same thing happened to another board member a couple days ago.
Old Today, 06:01 AM   #864
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2009
USA

You guys are making me awfully nervous to see which version is gonna be in my Arrow package...
Thanks given by:
whysleep (Today)
Old Today, 06:14 AM   #865
Expert Member

Jan 2018

I watched the Demons 2 UHD last night, Bye bye Synapse blu rays.

Demons tonight!
Old Today, 06:19 AM   #866

Jun 2019
The Mothership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt89 View Post
They've all shipped (I was given 3 tracking numbers as all items shipped separately) and it says on the Royal Mail website that they've left the UK and have been handed over to Canada Post but CP has no record of anything. Nothing comes up when I search the tracking numbers Arrow provided me.

Are Arrow's shipments not trackable beyond the UK? I've had that happen before with shipments coming from the UK but I didn't think this would be the case when I paid for tracked shipping via Arrow.

It's just super weird. I know with the pandemic there's delays in the postal system and everything but these were shipped 3-4 weeks ago. Even if Canada Post hasn't received it yet it at least says "waiting for item" but the tracking numbers are simply not trackable beyond the UK.

I placed an order through Eureka last week with FREE shipping and I got that order in 6 business days so I dunno wtf Arrow is doing. Extremely frustrating considering I ordered directly from Arrow but this is about as bad as Zavvi at this point.

~Matt
I dont think they've been handed off yet, they just put that button there automatically for when it does reach I think. It doesnt really say it has been handed off yet but that it will be when it reaches your country. I had the same button there from the very beginning and it also doesnt show any results as of now.
Old Today, 06:44 AM   #867
Blu-ray Guru

Jun 2019
Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surge92 View Post
That sucks. Did your box have the HDR sticker on it? The same thing happened to another board member a couple days ago.
No, no sticker. They just straight up sent the wrong thing.
Old Today, 07:23 AM   #868
Expert Member

Jan 2018

watching the first Demons now. Good lord... if you only owned the standard synapse blu's (like me) previous you've no reason to hang onto them if you have arrow's UHD set
Thanks given by:
Surge92 (Today)
Old Today, 08:37 AM   #869

Jan 2020
Esseeeeex

Oh hang on, we have movement. Looks like they might be determined to prove me wrong. Go on Amazon, I dare you to get it right.
Sucks about the audio on the US version. It won't bother me much as that version is a curio at best but anybody who is seriously bothered by this should complain as it's a big fault especially when it was advertised as containing the full US mono version.

Last edited by Mephisto the Misfit; Today at 08:47 AM.
Thanks given by:
Retroj23 (Today)
Old Today, 09:16 AM   #870

Jan 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto the Misfit View Post
Oh hang on, we have movement. Looks like they might be determined to prove me wrong. Go on Amazon, I dare you to get it right.
Sucks about the audio on the US version. It won't bother me much as that version is a curio at best but anybody who is seriously bothered by this should complain as it's a big fault especially when it was advertised as containing the full US mono version.
What does yours say now?! Mine still says due for delivery today but not yet despatched!
Old Today, 09:59 AM   #871

Jan 2010

I just got the dreaded amazon email! We are trying hard to source this item we will get back to with a new estimated delivery date.

Im gonna cancel it as I ordered one from speedy hen last night.
Old Today, 12:42 PM   #872
Hot Deals Moderator

Aug 2007
Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainofj72 View Post
You guys are making me awfully nervous to see which version is gonna be in my Arrow package...
If it doesnít have a HDR sticker, donít open it and send it back.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies > International Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies