Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99

Shaun of the Dead 4K / Hot Fuzz 4K / The World's End 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
3 hrs ago
The Lighthouse (Blu-ray)
$17.99
20 hrs ago
One Missed Call Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$33.03
7 hrs ago
Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Supergirl: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
23 hrs ago
Wonder Woman: Bloodlines (Blu-ray)
$9.99
23 hrs ago
Titans: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$24.99
13 hrs ago
Apocalypse Now 4K (Blu-ray)
$12.99

Shrek: The Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Batman Beyond: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$60.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 11-22-2019, 03:10 PM   #61

Aug 2019
Tempe, AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisTylerBlack View Post
Mine is due to arrive from Amazon US tomorrow and I've already made peace with the fact that it will most likely be damaged. Half of the books and movies I receive from them do. Has anyone in the states attempted an exchange yet?
Mine came from Amazon a couple of days ago in perfect condition. It was boxed by the mfr and Amazon put it in a box twice as big as needed with padding. It weighs about 10 lbs.
Thanks given by:
Horse_Hockey (12-03-2019)
Old 11-22-2019, 07:46 PM   #62
Expert Member

Dec 2007
Maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmonkie View Post
Mine came from Amazon a couple of days ago in perfect condition. It was boxed by the mfr and Amazon put it in a box twice as big as needed with padding. It weighs about 10 lbs.
My experience is the same. The box came yesterday and everything was safely packaged.
Thanks given by:
Horse_Hockey (12-03-2019)
Old 11-23-2019, 04:10 AM   #63

Mar 2010
Maryland, USA

Still waiting on Amazon, so far its "Delayed, not yet shipped." Hopefully they will get my packaging right after experimenting with you guys first.
Old 11-25-2019, 08:50 AM   #64
Special Member

Feb 2011

Zavvi delisted this ?
Old 11-25-2019, 01:32 PM   #65
Expert Member

Feb 2010

It's still on their site, it's hidden from search because Zavvi hides items that are sold out
Thanks given by:
mikezilla2 (11-26-2019)
Old 11-26-2019, 11:11 PM   #66

Mar 2010
Maryland, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tqmilymi View Post
My experience is the same. The box came yesterday and everything was safely packaged.
Same here. I think they hid Jimmy Hoffa in the box.
Thanks given by:
Jazzmonkie (11-26-2019)
Old 11-26-2019, 11:41 PM   #67

Jul 2017

Got mine from Bullmoose in perfect condition, score!
Old 11-27-2019, 01:45 AM   #68

Nov 2014
Los Angeles, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmonkie View Post
Mine arrived from Amazon via UPS with two of the cardboard slots broken. The large packing box looked like it had been used for soccer practice and no padding was used to keep things secure.

Would rather not exchange the entire set as the individual seasons are just fine- is there any way to contact Network directly for a replacement box?
Old 11-27-2019, 02:17 AM   #69
Expert Member

Jan 2011
Upstate New York

Quote:
Mine arrived from Amazon via UPS with two of the cardboard slots broken. The large packing box looked like it had been used for soccer practice and no padding was used to keep things secure.

Would rather not exchange the entire set as the individual seasons are just fine- is there any way to contact Network directly for a replacement box?
Yes. Take a picture and email it to Network. My replacement box shipped yesterday. Number of boxes is limited, don't delay. Good luck. (all three of mine were ripped)
Old 11-27-2019, 02:29 AM   #70

May 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvonl View Post
Yes. Take a picture and email it to Network. My replacement box shipped yesterday. Number of boxes is limited, don't delay. Good luck. (all three of mine were ripped)
I tried but they wanted a "Your 6 digit networkonair order number", which my Amazon order does not come with. Not even the amazon seller knew what I was talking about.
Old 11-27-2019, 02:31 AM   #71
Blu-ray Ninja

Mar 2016

Quote:

Network is only offering anything to people who ordered from Network. (Also, they're out of boxes.)
Old 11-27-2019, 02:56 AM   #72
Expert Member

Jan 2011
Upstate New York

Sorry - didn't realize it was just for customers who ordered directly from them.....
Old 11-27-2019, 04:53 AM   #73
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012
USA

Got my copy in the mail today and I'm very impressed with the quality!

Just love how the original studio shot footage is perfectly preserved in its original video framerate. Seeing that now makes me want to invest my money for the classic Doctor Who series on Blu-ray.
Old 11-27-2019, 06:12 AM   #74
Special Member

Apr 2011
The Gulf

Got my copy from amazon. Shipping box was about 24x12x18 with many air packs. Inside was a fitted shipper box with a technicolor logo a few qr looking codes and a sticker with the Month Python logo and barcode the. In small print Norwegian Blu-ray Internationals Edition. Inside is a deep plastic bag that was difficult to pull the Boxset from. Inside, the nice boxset. But mine has the inner dividers completely blown out as well as tearing where the corners meet.
Discs carry the British rating symbol as well as on the bottom of the slip boxes. Discs play at 29.870.
Discs are fine, I can live with the box damage but I donít see how the dividers passed any sort of stress test.
Packaging normally does nothing for me, yet this is fun. Canít say Iíve ever said that of a movieís packaging. Normally slips get traded or sold, outer boxes sold,
If concerned about space, the 4 series can easily be removed and shelved along with other Blu-rays. Even better is it can be further shrunk by removing the cases from the slip cases and you could have 4 standard Blu-ray case size shows on your shelf. No spine info, but itís distinctive art canít be missed.
Thanks given by:
drak b (11-30-2019)
Old 11-27-2019, 10:03 AM   #75
Special Member

Feb 2011

All Region Set ?

just wondering where i should get mine from

not in EU/US
Old 11-27-2019, 01:18 PM   #76
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2013
UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nailwraps View Post
Got my copy in the mail today and I'm very impressed with the quality!

Just love how the original studio shot footage is perfectly preserved in its original video framerate. Seeing that now makes me want to invest my money for the classic Doctor Who series on Blu-ray.
Yep, the Classic Who Blu-ray sets are done with the same level of care.
Old 11-30-2019, 03:27 AM   #77

Nov 2014
Los Angeles, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguamguy View Post
Network is only offering anything to people who ordered from Network. (Also, they're out of boxes.)
Went ahead and filed a return/exchange with Amazon. Replacement set arrived today, hand delivered by one of their workers this time instead of awful kicked-to-hell-and-back-UPS.

New box is mercifully pristine! So for anyone who receives one of these damaged, yes, itís totally worth trying your luck at a replacement.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:59 PM   #78

Jan 2016

My box finally got here from Amazon, super-packaged as others have previously described. It escaped all damage aside from a single hairline flaw in that clearly-a-terrible-idea separator. Hopefully Network has learned its lesson from this experience.

Was Network replacing entire boxes, or just the separator? I don't know if the separator is removable; I quickly slipped the volumes out and packed the box away, for whomever disposes of my "estate" someday to make a buck selling on eBay. If it is, it seems simple enough to replace with some homemade project of equal or better quality.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America