Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection (Blu-ray)
$29.99
18 hrs ago
Shrek: The Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99
18 hrs ago
The Marx Brothers Silver Screen Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99
18 hrs ago
E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
 
Knives Out 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Apocalypse Now 4K (Blu-ray)
$13.27
 
Back to the Future: 30th Anniversary Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$16.99
18 hrs ago
Friday the 13th: 8-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$12.99
 
Dredd 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
23 hrs ago
Planet Earth II and Blue Planet II: The Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
The Mummy Ultimate Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
Rambo: The Complete Collector's Set (Blu-ray)
$9.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 04:12 AM   #14821
Monterey Jack Monterey Jack is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
Monterey Jack's Avatar
 
Oct 2011
481
Default

Someone make my goddamn printer work.


No matter how many different methods I try (clearing the print queue, stopping and starting the spoolers, downloading a million different drivers), I can't get it to print anything (Canon MX922). I have a ton of shit to print out before Christmas, and I'm getting more and more frustrated. I need in-person assistance in the worst way.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:50 AM   #14822
sk33tr sk33tr is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
sk33tr's Avatar
 
Jun 2011
Alabama
21
234
9
109
3
8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monterey Jack View Post
Someone make my goddamn printer work.


No matter how many different methods I try (clearing the print queue, stopping and starting the spoolers, downloading a million different drivers), I can't get it to print anything (Canon MX922). I have a ton of shit to print out before Christmas, and I'm getting more and more frustrated. I need in-person assistance in the worst way.
wish i could help ya out. i'm printing using nothing but black ink 'cause i don't feel like replacing the expensive-as-hell color cartridges.

i've been thinking of switching to a color laser printer. they're quicker, (usually) more reliable, and the toner cartridges last WAY longer and are more cost-efficient vs standard ink-jet cartridges.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:34 AM   #14823
Mike16 Mike16 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Mike16's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
In the U.S.A.
108
12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk33tr View Post
wish i could help ya out. i'm printing using nothing but black ink 'cause i don't feel like replacing the expensive-as-hell color cartridges.

i've been thinking of switching to a color laser printer. they're quicker, (usually) more reliable, and the toner cartridges last WAY longer and are more cost-efficient vs standard ink-jet cartridges.
If you can afford it, do it sk33tr! I went laser early this year after years of dealing with expensive ink cartridges drying up and jets clogging and I'll never look back. Btw I rarely print in color so even though I have a color printer, I could've saved about 100bux and just got a b&w mono
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:17 PM   #14824
sk33tr sk33tr is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
sk33tr's Avatar
 
Jun 2011
Alabama
21
234
9
109
3
8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike16 View Post
If you can afford it, do it sk33tr! I went laser early this year after years of dealing with expensive ink cartridges drying up and jets clogging and I'll never look back. Btw I rarely print in color so even though I have a color printer, I could've saved about 100bux and just got a b&w mono
i thought about the color aspect, as well after i made my initial post. i don't really print in color all that much, anymore. so it'd probably be better if i just stuck with a b/w printer.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:57 AM.