Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection (Blu-ray)
$29.99
18 hrs ago
Shrek: The Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99
18 hrs ago
The Marx Brothers Silver Screen Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99
18 hrs ago
E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Knives Out 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Apocalypse Now 4K (Blu-ray)
$13.27

Back to the Future: 30th Anniversary Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$16.99
18 hrs ago
Friday the 13th: 8-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$12.99

Dredd 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
23 hrs ago
Planet Earth II and Blue Planet II: The Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

The Mummy Ultimate Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Rambo: The Complete Collector's Set (Blu-ray)
$9.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat

Old Yesterday, 04:12 AM   #14821
Blu-ray Prince

Oct 2011

Someone make my goddamn printer work.

No matter how many different methods I try (clearing the print queue, stopping and starting the spoolers, downloading a million different drivers), I can't get it to print anything (Canon MX922). I have a ton of shit to print out before Christmas, and I'm getting more and more frustrated. I need in-person assistance in the worst way.
Old Yesterday, 04:50 AM   #14822
Blu-ray Champion

Jun 2011
Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monterey Jack View Post
Someone make my goddamn printer work.

No matter how many different methods I try (clearing the print queue, stopping and starting the spoolers, downloading a million different drivers), I can't get it to print anything (Canon MX922). I have a ton of shit to print out before Christmas, and I'm getting more and more frustrated. I need in-person assistance in the worst way.
wish i could help ya out. i'm printing using nothing but black ink 'cause i don't feel like replacing the expensive-as-hell color cartridges.

i've been thinking of switching to a color laser printer. they're quicker, (usually) more reliable, and the toner cartridges last WAY longer and are more cost-efficient vs standard ink-jet cartridges.
Old Yesterday, 08:34 AM   #14823
Blu-ray Guru

Jun 2012
In the U.S.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk33tr View Post
wish i could help ya out. i'm printing using nothing but black ink 'cause i don't feel like replacing the expensive-as-hell color cartridges.

i've been thinking of switching to a color laser printer. they're quicker, (usually) more reliable, and the toner cartridges last WAY longer and are more cost-efficient vs standard ink-jet cartridges.
If you can afford it, do it sk33tr! I went laser early this year after years of dealing with expensive ink cartridges drying up and jets clogging and I'll never look back. Btw I rarely print in color so even though I have a color printer, I could've saved about 100bux and just got a b&w mono
Old Yesterday, 02:17 PM   #14824
Blu-ray Champion

Jun 2011
Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike16 View Post
If you can afford it, do it sk33tr! I went laser early this year after years of dealing with expensive ink cartridges drying up and jets clogging and I'll never look back. Btw I rarely print in color so even though I have a color printer, I could've saved about 100bux and just got a b&w mono
i thought about the color aspect, as well after i made my initial post. i don't really print in color all that much, anymore. so it'd probably be better if i just stuck with a b/w printer.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat