Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Savage Streets (Blu-ray)
$19.89
1 hr ago
Star Trek: Stardate Collection (Blu-ray)
$32.96

Just Before Dawn (Blu-ray)
$19.89
1 hr ago
Rita Hayworth: Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$23.99
1 hr ago
Deadly Games 4K (Blu-ray)
$33.49
1 hr ago
Psycho: Complete 4-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$12.99

The Train (Blu-ray)
$19.89
50 min ago
Possessor 4K (Blu-ray)
$23.49

Scream: 3-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

The Omen Collection (Blu-ray)
$36.51

Hocus Pocus 4K (Blu-ray)
$13.95

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM   #8241
Blu-ray Archduke

Apr 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecooldud View Post
Cinemas are open here in QLD, though I've no idea if you're supposed to wear masks or not. Don't fancy sitting for two hours with that.
Not that there's really anything worth making the effort for anyway...
Yeah it was kinda difficult wearing a mask at cinemas. Especially if you are drinking coke and eating popcorn.
Old Today, 06:48 PM   #8242
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Mar 2009
Denver, CO

Just got to the theater and the parking lot is empty. I have no idea how theaters will survive much longer
Old Today, 07:17 PM   #8243

Sep 2012
The Frozen North

We did 80 people yesterday, which isn't bad, but it definitely didn't feel like that many people. If I didn't look at the numbers, I would have guessed half that much. We have had a bunch of tickets sold for movies that no one showed up for in the past, so it wouldn't surprise me if that happened.

We have had a TON of calls about the $99 rental thing, but so far, no rentals. I think once people realize it can't just be any movie for $99, they back out.
Old Today, 08:34 PM   #8244
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2019
Albuquerque, NM

Movie Marketers Will Pick Up The Audience In Pieces For Months To Come

Quote:
What a great time not to be a movie marketer. Theaters half-closed, with COVID-19 again rising. Pipeline dried up. Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences asking, in a survey that was due last week, how the pandemic is affecting your craft. Or what’s left of it.

But movie promoters on the whole are an optimistic bunch. (The most optimistic I ever met was the late publicist Howard Brandy; by the lore, a little bit of Howard was designed into the discouragement-proof cartoon character Dudley Do-Right.)

So they are surely looking over the horizon, trying to figure out how films will be sold when the box office is finally more than just another headache for the county health department.
https://deadline.com/2020/10/movie-m...as-1234602616/
Old Today, 09:55 PM   #8245
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2012

Went to the Regal in Lynbrook, Long Island, to see The Empty Man. Like the theater in Greenwich CT, it is right by the commuter rail stop. Audiences have been shrinking by one each week, it was 3 others for On the Rocks, 2 others for Honest Thief, and now just 1 other person was there with The Empty Man, Iím guessing it will just be me the next time I go (looking at Fandango, seems like everything except War With Grandpa was getting similar attendance there).

I used Regal Crown Club points which I banked pre lockdown for the ticket, noticed they dramatically extended benefits, my points donít expire until December 2021 and Diamond status in place till January 2022.
Old Today, 10:56 PM   #8246
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptors661 View Post
We did 80 people yesterday, which isn't bad, but it definitely didn't feel like that many people. If I didn't look at the numbers, I would have guessed half that much. We have had a bunch of tickets sold for movies that no one showed up for in the past, so it wouldn't surprise me if that happened.

We have had a TON of calls about the $99 rental thing, but so far, no rentals. I think once people realize it can't just be any movie for $99, they back out.
Does it only work on the throwback movies? Not for Tenet or first-run?

I gotta admit the $99 practically private theater is an amazing idea and if it somehow ends up saving AMC and Cinemark, I'd tip my hat.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

Tags
disney, streaming