Best Anime Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Now: A Dog's Purpose $8.99 (33% claimed)
Now: The Buster Keaton Collection: … $12.99 (5 hours left)
Soon: Jack Ryan 5-Movie Collection (… ()

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Gatchaman (Blu-ray)
$65.99

The Big O: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$52.99

A Silent Voice (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Sorcerer Hunters: The Complete TV Series and OVA (Blu-ray)
$31.82

Wolf Children (Blu-ray)
$14.63

Steins;Gate 0 - Part Two (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Kimagure Orange Road: The Complete OVA Series & Movie (Blu-ray)
$38.19

Elfen Lied: Complete Collection Plus OVA (Blu-ray)
$66.29

The Case of Hana & Alice (Blu-ray)
$21.99

FLCL: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Steins;Gate 0 - Part One (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Sailor Moon S: The Movie (Blu-ray)
$14.86
20 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Anime > Anime on TV and General Discussion

Old 07-11-2015, 05:50 AM   #21
Special Member

Mar 2012
Florida (Originally Pennsylvania)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie-Kun View Post
Vita? Yep! If you want a physical copy of F, you can always get the PS3 version if you have a PS3. If not, importing the Japanese version of the game for Vita works too since the Vita is region-free.
Awesome!! I just got one and I'm enjoying the unique games on it. I was thinking about importing it but I REALLY like the song Sweet Devil and it's a DLC song. If I wanted it I'd have to get the US digital version or make a JP PSN account on a new memory card. I hope that the US one goes on sale one day so I can get the physical and the digital at some point, just to have the game in-hand and on my shelf. I'M CRAZY lol, wish I was born a few years latter when the digital boom kicked off so I wouldn't have a problem with digital only media.
Old 07-11-2015, 07:49 AM   #22
Expert Member

Sep 2009
Portland, Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracer111 View Post
I just heard what has to be the most awesome song with Rin in it...

And just so Miku doesn't get left out.. this one has some interesting musicality I enjoy:

Finally took the time to listen to these and overall, it was nice to listen to different songs for once since I don't keep up to date with the Vocaloid scene as much anymore. I just wait for the games and get up to date with the latest songs from there. I guess i'll return the favor with these songs. Let's get some Mayu in here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmsmcr View Post
Awesome!! I just got one and I'm enjoying the unique games on it. I was thinking about importing it but I REALLY like the song Sweet Devil and it's a DLC song. If I wanted it I'd have to get the US digital version or make a JP PSN account on a new memory card. I hope that the US one goes on sale one day so I can get the physical and the digital at some point, just to have the game in-hand and on my shelf. I'M CRAZY lol, wish I was born a few years latter when the digital boom kicked off so I wouldn't have a problem with digital only media.
Yea, I got my Vita last year as a birthday gift and have been enjoying my time with it since. The first game I played on it was Project DIVA F 2nd, so not a bad way to start, huh? It's nice to know that you're enjoying the Vita as well though. As for f, it has been on sale before so it wouldn't surprise me if it happens again. Despite already having the PS3 version, I might just double dip and get it on Vita as well. Such a great game with a great track list, in my opinion...

Last edited by Richie-Kun; 07-11-2015 at 08:11 AM.
Old 07-11-2015, 08:45 AM   #23
Special Member

Feb 2011

Quote:
Finally took the time to listen to these and overall, it was nice to listen to different songs for once since I don't keep up to date with the Vocaloid scene as much anymore. I just wait for the games and get up to date with the latest songs from there. I guess i'll return the favor with these songs. Let's get some Mayu in here!

The first one is one of the most messed up song's in history of messed up songs...once you know kinda of what the song is about and the things going on in it you just can't listen to it again... it's got nice music though! LOL
Old 07-11-2015, 11:55 PM   #24
Special Member

Mar 2012

Quote:

Yea, I got my Vita last year as a birthday gift and have been enjoying my time with it since. The first game I played on it was Project DIVA F 2nd, so not a bad way to start, huh? It's nice to know that you're enjoying the Vita as well though. As for f, it has been on sale before so it wouldn't surprise me if it happens again. Despite already having the PS3 version, I might just double dip and get it on Vita as well. Such a great game with a great track list, in my opinion...
I like the track-list too, some of the best songs that have been made are on there. Weekender Girl, Cat Food, Secret Police, Time Machine, Hm Ah Yes, Sweet Devil, Tell Your World, World is Mine, I'll Make You Do The Miku Miku, Melancholic, Fire◎Flower...it goes on and on!!! lol
Old 07-13-2015, 02:38 PM   #25

Dec 2009

I really like this Miku Harvest Moon Nendoroid...

[Show spoiler]

It is a Goodsmile Exclusive.

http://www.desudaily.com/2015/07/nen...-ver.html#more
Thanks given by:
Richie-Kun (07-14-2015), Vracer111 (07-14-2015)
Old 07-13-2015, 05:37 PM   #26
Special Member

Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoz View Post

[Show spoiler]

[Show spoiler]

She is quite pretty here. I still haven't purchased a Miku nendoroid yet. Still waiting for one to blow me off my feet or something I guess
Old 07-14-2015, 02:05 AM   #27
Special Member

Feb 2011

Man...I'm really digging that Miku Nendo.... would make a nice trifecta for my Miku collection... figure, figma, and nendo. First nendo I've ever liked too...

Edit: And I've now pre-ordered it... its all your fault neoz!!! LOL

Last edited by Vracer111; 07-14-2015 at 02:18 AM.
Thanks given by:
neoz (07-14-2015)
Old 07-14-2015, 03:21 AM   #28

Dec 2009

Yes...my power of suggestion is great. Congrats on that, she will be my first as well.
Old 07-14-2015, 06:29 AM   #29
Expert Member

Sep 2009
Portland, Oregon

Quote:

[Show spoiler]

[Show spoiler]

Definitely a nice looking Nendoroid and I would love to buy it, but the price for shipping from Japan to North America scares me. Hence why I don't own many figures. I do own a Hatsune Miku Append figma and a Hatsune Miku Nendoroid petite though...
[Show spoiler]

Last edited by Richie-Kun; 07-14-2015 at 06:34 AM.
Old 07-14-2015, 10:35 PM   #30
Special Member

Mar 2012

Congrats on the pre-order Vracer and nice collection Richie-Kun!

I know I want a Miku nendoroid but I'm not sure what type of version I would want. I really like her Sweet Devil outfit, I also like the snow ones that neoz showed in the figure thread. I don't know what I want, but I know I want one lol
Old 07-15-2015, 02:16 AM   #31
Special Member

Feb 2011

Quote:

I know I want a Miku nendoroid but I'm not sure what type of version I would want. I really like her Sweet Devil outfit, I also like the snow ones that neoz showed in the figure thread. I don't know what I want, but I know I want one lol
For me, it's the proportioning that the full dress with flared bell shape adds to the equation - it just works so well at perfectly balancing out the nendoroid versus all others I've seen. Was also wanting something with traditional Japanese dress/fashion - and this fits the bill perfectly! That first picture neoz posted really grabbed me, then looking at all the rest solidified the deal.

Like cars for me, you know the one once you see it. This was the first car that grabbed me enough to finally buy one new from being a diehard 'used only' carguy - absolute love at first sight in a sea of blandness and numbness:

Stock:
[Show spoiler]

Mine:
[Show spoiler]

Very-nice picture of your Nendoroids there Richie-Kun.

I have another picture I took recently of my Miku Append Figma...

[Show spoiler]

Last edited by Vracer111; 07-15-2015 at 02:44 AM.
Old 07-16-2015, 07:53 AM   #32
Expert Member

Sep 2009
Portland, Oregon

Quote:
Quote:
Very-nice picture of your Nendoroids there Richie-Kun.
Thanks! I thought i'll share it since I had that picture lying around in my computer for awhile now. Sadly, I don't have a picture of my figma, but i'm sure you guys have seen enough of Miku Append. Anyways, I was digging through my favorites from YouTube and so I thought i'll share more of my favorite Vocaloid songs here. Enjoy!

Miku

Luka

Rin/Len
[Show spoiler]I actually prefer the original Miku version of this song, but this is still pretty great!
Old 07-16-2015, 02:23 PM   #33

Dec 2009

That's a TC correct Vracer111? And how hard was it to remove the badges? It looks really nice as well.

Also, I agree bmsmcr the snow ones are awesome and cute. I was reading somewhere that one of them might have been up for preorder. I'll go hunt around and see if I can find anything.
Thanks given by:
bmsmcr (07-17-2015)
Old 07-16-2015, 07:54 PM   #34
Expert Member

Sep 2009
Portland, Oregon

Hmm...This seems to be a pretty nicely sculpted figure of Miku. I imagine it being pretty pricey...

Old 07-17-2015, 02:33 AM   #35
Special Member

Feb 2011

Quote:
That's a TC correct Vracer111? And how hard was it to remove the badges? It looks really nice as well.
... no... it's not a TC; it's one of these:

Badges weren't hard to remove - little bit of heat with a hair dryer and some dental floss/plastic putty knife to get behind it... I've done it on all my other vehicles...

Last edited by Vracer111; 07-17-2015 at 02:56 AM.
Old 07-17-2015, 03:37 AM   #36
Special Member

Feb 2011

Here's a Vocaloid musician i really like, wish there was more music like this:

We need a Philippine Vocaloid with base voice sourced by Jessa Zaragoza:

Last edited by Vracer111; 07-17-2015 at 04:11 AM.
Old 07-17-2015, 04:27 AM   #37
Special Member

Mar 2012

Quote:
Thanks! I thought i'll share it since I had that picture lying around in my computer for awhile now. Sadly, I don't have a picture of my figma, but i'm sure you guys have seen enough of Miku Append. Anyways, I was digging through my favorites from YouTube and so I thought i'll share more of my favorite Vocaloid songs here. Enjoy!

Miku

Luka

Rin/Len
[Show spoiler]I actually prefer the original Miku version of this song, but this is still pretty great!
Thanks for posting these songs, I hadn't heard Gravity before and it's awesome!

Quote:
Hmm...This seems to be a pretty nicely sculpted figure of Miku. I imagine it being pretty pricey...

And I wanted this figure...I didn't find out about it until it was already prepping for release! That's one of my favorite costumes from the game.
Old 07-17-2015, 06:14 AM   #38
Special Member

Feb 2011

bmsmcr, seeing that you like the more mainstream songs, if you haven't already then check out Mitchie M's youtube channel...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE0...hsNMwAZcIQY7rw

His album demo/sampler video and my favorite song of his:

You might also want to check out Voca BREEZE channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxj...Hy9ooifLJVipxQ

Also I bought the Special Edition Project Diva: Extend album (CD/DVD release version+ other stuff) because of this one video being on the DVD:

Last edited by Vracer111; 07-17-2015 at 06:59 AM.
Old 07-17-2015, 05:44 PM   #39
Special Member

Mar 2012

Quote:
bmsmcr, seeing that you like the more mainstream songs, if you haven't already then check out Mitchie M's youtube channel...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE0...hsNMwAZcIQY7rw

His album demo/sampler video and my favorite song of his:

You might also want to check out Voca BREEZE channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxj...Hy9ooifLJVipxQ

Also I bought the Special Edition Project Diva: Extend album (CD/DVD release version+ other stuff) because of this one video being on the DVD:

Thanks for sharing! So so so many songs haha, it's over whelming! I wish they would put english song names in the titles as well, would make it easier to track
Old 07-17-2015, 06:33 PM   #40
Special Member

Feb 2011

Yeah, It's hard to find the songs you've heard and forgot to bookmark/like/favorite sometimes because you have no idea of what the name is...LOL

Voca BREEZE has a mix of traditional/more mainstream style songs and other deeper/more experimental songs just to let yo know. I did just hear this beauty that was nice easy/smooth flowing/laidback song:

I'm mainly subscribed to Voca BREEZE because of a quite a variety of songs like these:

[Show spoiler]

and one of my current favorites... (thinking this would be the song I'd want for my funeral...considering its subject matter...you can find the original version with subtitles "Kikuo - Chiri Chiri Juusou" linked after the song is finished)

Last edited by Vracer111; 07-17-2015 at 08:01 PM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Anime > Anime on TV and General Discussion