Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
The James Bond Collection (Blu-ray)
£42.41

Ant-Man and the Wasp 3D (Blu-ray)
£12.00

Ant-Man and the Wasp (Blu-ray)
£10.00

Doctor Who: The Complete Fourth Series (Blu-ray)
£23.99

Ant-Man and the Wasp 4K (Blu-ray)
£19.99

The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
£30.10

Dragon Ball Z Movie Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
£60.00

X-Men: Collection (Blu-ray)
£11.99

The Comfort of Strangers (Blu-ray)
£7.99

Bohemian Rhapsody 4K (Blu-ray)
£21.89

Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
£14.27

Black Hawk Down 4K (Blu-ray)
£20.00

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > United Kingdom and Ireland

Old Yesterday, 09:50 AM   #11681

Oct 2018
North Yorks, UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterson18 View Post
Last year Zoom also had an offer in July (don't know if that's always the case though - someone else might be able to confirm).
Just checked my order history on Zoom and there was one in May last year so hopefully another sale just around the corner
Old Yesterday, 09:51 AM   #11682

Apr 2019

Thanks guys - think I'll hang fire just a little longer then.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 AM   #11683
Blu-ray Champion

Mar 2013
Hants, UK

They seem to be roughly every 2 or 3 months. Last one was mid-February so presumably there will be one in a couple of weeks (probably early May).
Old Yesterday, 10:37 AM   #11684
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2014
Aberdeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchogris View Post
lol It's a graphic of how much people are willing to spend on something. You are definitely at the extreme because you called a bargain something that is even more expensive than similar products. Maybe you used bad wording, it's definitely at it's lowest price, but its not a bargain.
Hmmm...

Quote:
An advantageous purchase, especially one acquired at less than the usual cost
Seems like that is the right word
Thanks given by:
israels (Yesterday), muchogris (Yesterday), Olmo (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 10:46 AM   #11685

Feb 2019

Quote:
lol It's a graphic of how much people are willing to spend on something. You are definitely at the extreme because you called a bargain something that is even more expensive than similar products. Maybe you used bad wording, it's definitely at it's lowest price, but its not a bargain.
But it is a bargain for that specific product - perhaps not compared to similar products but that’s irrelevant. When something is always £25.99 and then suddenly drops £8...bargain, still expensive but a good price for that specific product - it’s all relative at the end of the day.
Thanks given by:
darklightzg (Yesterday), Olmo (Yesterday), Sifox211 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 03:58 PM   #11686

Mar 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifox211 View Post
Hmmm...

Seems like that is the right word
Right is the rightest word. You are right.

Every individual has it's limits, and mine are very low. I was wondering if anyone else saw how this apparent bargain is really a hike on the price of £5.5 (44%) compared to previous standard Criterion UK editions on sale.

With this sudden price change I guess they tested if people are alert and awaited something like this. I mean, I wish I could see bargains everywhere... Sadly I can't justify paying so much more without a reason and I have to yell when questions about prices are asked.
Old Yesterday, 04:12 PM   #11687

Feb 2019

Quote:
Right is the rightest word. You are right.

Every individual has it's limits, and mine are very low. I was wondering if anyone else saw how this apparent bargain is really a hike on the price of £5.5 (44%) compared to previous standard Criterion UK editions on sale.

With this sudden price change I guess they tested if people are alert and awaited something like this. I mean, I wish I could see bargains everywhere... Sadly I can't justify paying so much more without a reason and I have to yell when questions about prices are asked.
You do realise that Criterion’s digipacks and multi-disc titles are more expensive than their standard ones right? They’re never in the 2 for £25 offer like the standard ones so how can this be a price increase when this is the cheapest they’ve ever been?
Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM   #11688

Jul 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackranderson View Post
You do realise that Criterion’s digipacks and multi-disc titles are more expensive than their standard ones right? They’re never in the 2 for £25 offer like the standard ones so how can this be a price increase when this is the cheapest they’ve ever been?
I got Dr Strangelove digipack in a 2 for £25 sale sometime ago
Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM   #11689

Feb 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by nam4077 View Post
I got Dr Strangelove digipack in a 2 for £25 sale sometime ago
I should have specified most Digipacks / Multi-disc releases as there is some such as Strangelove and Night of the Living Dead which are priced as standard. But for the likes of Ugetsu & Tree of Life etc 17.99 is a new low.
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM   #11690
Special Member

Mar 2015
UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackranderson View Post
I should have specified most Digipacks / Multi-disc releases as there is some such as Strangelove and Night of the Living Dead which are priced as standard. But for the likes of Ugetsu & Tree of Life etc 17.99 is a new low.
Some of us early birds managed to pre order Ugetsu from Zoom for 13.49 (using 10% off code).
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM   #11691

Nov 2013

Wonder if we will get Valerie and her Week of Wonders here? Second Run don’t appear to have bothered with a blu ray edition so I’m hoping their rights have lapsed or they’re about to release one soon. The Dvd isn’t worth investing in at this stage.
Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM   #11692

Apr 2019

What are the chances of the Piano Teacher and Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown coming to the UK?
Old Yesterday, 09:28 PM   #11693

Feb 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_C View Post
Some of us early birds managed to pre order Ugetsu from Zoom for 13.49 (using 10% off code).
Was that a pricing error or just a pre order deal? That’s pretty damn good regardless.
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM   #11694

Mar 2019

Just release Blue Velvet, c'mon.
Thanks given by:
jackranderson (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM   #11695
Special Member

May 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2whoa4u View Post
What are the chances of the Piano Teacher and Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown coming to the UK?
Virtually no chance on Women on the Verge as Studio Canal released it a couple of years ago in an Almodovar box set. I think they also released it as a single disc as well.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > United Kingdom and Ireland