Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Inner Sanctum Mysteries (Blu-ray)
$46.49

The Great Escape (Blu-ray)
$29.49

Danger: Diabolik (Blu-ray)
$24.96
11 hrs ago
Color Out of Space 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Solid Metal Nightmares: The Films of Shinya Tsukamoto (Blu-ray)
$72.99

The Vanishing (Blu-ray)
$6.96
4 hrs ago
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95

Queen & Slim 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
8 hrs ago
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Six Moral Tales (Blu-ray)
$72.99

Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge 4K (Blu-ray)
$28.26

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old Today, 08:03 AM   #15481

Feb 2020
Default My pickups

Very impressive pickups everyone. Here are my finds from today. Iím still hopeful I will find Sleight, Pusher, Pyramid, hail Caesar & hang em high

77CE6C56-BBE6-486D-B30D-1BFF58A6B04C.jpg
Thanks given by:
slowdive (Today), Spootnek (Today)
Old Today, 08:23 AM   #15482
Blu-ray Knight

Feb 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Send a message via AIM to Britnasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaswamprat View Post
How are you posting this then? Our courthouse does not allow phones/computers to even enter the building.
Reserve jurors, in my state at least, only have to call in to see if they are needed.

Also, your courthouse sounds screwed. Ours allows phones, tablets, laptops, etc.
Thanks given by:
floridaswamprat (Today)
Old Today, 09:12 AM   #15483
Blu-ray Knight

Feb 2013
Madison, WI

KInd of turned off by this wave, thanks to stupid Madison store employees. Hit up 6 stores yesterday, came away with 2 Blus, 1 DVD.

3 stores didn't even have them out yet, and 2 of the 3 other stores maybe had like 3 Blu-Rays total. I think all the Blus got sent to the west coast stores this time, cause I'm not finding anything here. Maybe I need to go on a longer hunt and cross state lines again...as, I wasn't able to loop any IL stores into my delivery route.
Old Today, 09:20 AM   #15484
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2010
South FLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britbuffguy View Post
KInd of turned off by this wave, thanks to stupid Madison store employees. Hit up 6 stores yesterday, came away with 2 Blus, 1 DVD.

3 stores didn't even have them out yet, and 2 of the 3 other stores maybe had like 3 Blu-Rays total. I think all the Blus got sent to the west coast stores this time, cause I'm not finding anything here. Maybe I need to go on a longer hunt and cross state lines again...as, I wasn't able to loop any IL stores into my delivery route.
Looks like MOST stores put them out too early...
Old Today, 11:18 AM   #15485

Jun 2019
Arizona

I actually watched a manager pull out all the movies she & other employees wanted before she handed boxes to me to fill their bin this morning. I knew this was why some stores never seem to have much available anymore, but watched her do it right in front of me. I left with nothing at that store of course.
Thanks given by:
chard31 (Today)
Old Today, 02:05 PM   #15486
Blu-ray Baron

Oct 2009

Pillow Talk is a classic, should be in any serious film collection.
I got the original digibook (which came with a digital copy btw) so I'm set!
Old Today, 02:40 PM   #15487

Jun 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowdive View Post
"I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!" I wish we got the other assortments in my area.
I hear you loud and clear. It seems to me the middle states got screwed for this wave's Blu-ray titles. At least I got some nice animation DVDs for last wave but this time not even a decent selection for DVDs. Waiting for the luck to turn around eventually.
Old Today, 03:21 PM   #15488

Jan 2017

Revisited some stores that had not put their new stock out yet. Two out of the four stores had them out last night. Didn't see any new Blu-rays that I didn't already have.

Picked up the following DVDs:

• Prince Charming
  • Good Kids
  • Thunderpants
  • All about the Benjamins
  • The Office Special
  • Remember
  • Breakaway
  • Super Friends Volume Two
Thanks given by:
Spootnek (Today)
Old Today, 04:01 PM   #15489
Expert Member

Jan 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTB View Post
I actually watched a manager pull out all the movies she & other employees wanted before she handed boxes to me to fill their bin this morning. I knew this was why some stores never seem to have much available anymore, but watched her do it right in front of me. I left with nothing at that store of course.
I had one tell me once that he always bought all the blurays when they came in. While I was looking through the DVDs, I came across one PBS documentary bluray and said "oh, here's one -- but I already have this." As I was checking out, I saw him go over and grab it too

There's a couple of other stores where I know the employees pull out a couple before they go out, but they are typically looking for DVDs instead of blurays. Those folks are usually super nice though and I've actually recommended a few movies to them that I noticed they missed since I knew they were good.
Old Today, 04:15 PM   #15490

Jan 2009
Kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by chard31 View Post
WHAT?
You found Enderís Game on BluRay for $1 at Dollar Tree?
Yes, it was the eone Canadian version.

Thanks given by:
robocop35 (Today), slowdive (Today), Spootnek (Today)
Old Today, 04:21 PM   #15491
Special Member

Jul 2017
Small town Massachusetts

Just stopped at my local DT. Picked up these 8. Also saw Bad Santa 2 on 4k which was surprising...

DVD:

Bus Driver
Lost Wilderness
Bible Mysteries
Intruders

Blu:

Into the Storm
Epic
Neverending Story 2
The Pyramid
Thanks given by:
Spootnek (Today)
Old Today, 04:30 PM   #15492

Sep 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuge1 View Post
I had one tell me once that he always bought all the blurays when they came in. While I was looking through the DVDs, I came across one PBS documentary bluray and said "oh, here's one -- but I already have this." As I was checking out, I saw him go over and grab it too

There's a couple of other stores where I know the employees pull out a couple before they go out, but they are typically looking for DVDs instead of blurays. Those folks are usually super nice though and I've actually recommended a few movies to them that I noticed they missed since I knew they were good.
At some locations the employees take the blurays to the pawn shops in the same complexes. I overheard the manager at a store say that. Factor in the locations near half price books (resellers), goodwills (bargain hunters), and Savers, and basically every bluray on the area is gone within a few days.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals