Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
No Time to Die 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.00
2 hrs ago
Dune 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.00
25 min ago
The Matrix Resurrections (Blu-ray)
$12.99
3 hrs ago
Wild Things 4K (Blu-ray)
$33.99
1 day ago
Dragons Forever 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
1 hr ago
No Time to Die (Blu-ray)
$12.99
3 hrs ago
Dune (Blu-ray)
$12.99
4 hrs ago
The Addams Family 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.71
1 day ago
The Northman 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Godzilla vs. Kong 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.00
5 hrs ago
SeaQuest DSV: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99

Killing Eve: Season 4 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 day ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Feedback Forum

Old 06-30-2009, 06:13 PM   #41
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008
So Cal

I was just wondering if the front page would ever be updated to include Amazon links to PS3 games as well?

I know that I only have to follow one link from Blu-ray.com to Amazon.com, but when I'm ordering or pre-ordering video games on Amazon, I don't remember to click a BD movie link from here first. I seem to remember a post a few months ago about the PS3 section being the second biggest forum on this site, so having Amazon links to PS3 can only help, right? The front page currently has: Latest Deals, Best Deals, Amazon.co.uk Blu-ray Promotion, a Trasnsformers thumbnail, a Matrix thumbnail Top 10 Sellers, Top 10 Pre-orders, Top 10 Bargains, Upcoming Blu-ray Releases, New Blu-ray Releases, New Blu-ray Pre-orders, all with Amazon links.

I'm aware that this is Blu-ray.com and not Blu-rayGames.com, but this is still my favorite PS3-related forum! The front page and forum-posted news is up-to-date, pages load quickly, most of the members are relatively courteous, and the troll count is minimal compared to other sites. If it were easier to remember to follow Blu-ray.com-to-Amazon.com links for PS3 games on Blu-ray discs as well, everyone wins!
Old 07-20-2009, 06:17 PM   #42

Mar 2009
Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada

I'm still having issues with Canadian prices and links to Amazon.ca. The Top Bargains link seems to work for the first page of results but not the second. All of the prices end up being US and the links take me to Amazon.com.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:48 PM   #43
Site Manager

Aug 2006
USiberia

When you are on the Top Bargains page, Top Blu-ray Deals <- to the right of that there is a drop down menu that says Use my settings*, select Canada and then all you should see is Canadian titles.

Does that fix the issue for you?
Old 07-27-2009, 01:05 AM   #44

Mar 2009
Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada

I've been fiddling a bit with my settings and now have it where it's usable. Thanks for the tip. What I was doing in the past was clicking on the Canadian flag in the top right of the screen which would correctly filter everything for Canada. Then I'd click on the Top Bargains header which would bring up the Canadian top bargains properly. But then clicking on the next button or any page number would revert to US.

Thanks again.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:13 PM   #45

Jun 2009
Southeast, Region A
Thumbs up This is a great site and a good business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
I'm going to reply to this, partly because we've been attacked about making money before (also from other affiliate marketers), partly because I can then point to this post and hopefully not have to write new answers about this, but mostly because it's funny since it's so VERY far from the truth. First of all, Amazon is not helping us, we are helping Amazon sell discs. We chose to help Amazon because of several reasons: 1: During the format war a lot of people were looking at Amazon to compare how well BD were doing and how well HD DVD were doing, we were trying to help those numbers by pushing BD sales. 2. Amazon is THE preferred "disc shopping" site anyway, they have a very good reputation and deliver fast etc. We felt like it was safe/good to recommend them and sell through them. If we pick a crappy retailer it will affect us negatively as well. 3: Amazon has a really nice API/WSC, which everyone can connect to and update prices etc automatically, it's not feasible to do this manually. 4. We need SOME kind of income to run the site . . . . We are still very far from where we want the site to be eventually (it will be a beauty when we are done ), but I think we've come quite far anyway. We have done some -to what we know- innovative solutions that we haven't seen before, but that we have now already seen copied on other sites, so we must have done something right
Thanks for the great post, Iceman. Blu-ray.com is a fun and well executed site and you are running a great business, which is a rare thing for online-only companies. Well done and bravo! I hope you guys continue to own and operate this site for a long time. I thought it was unfortunate when IMDb was bought by Amazon and started having all the annoying advertising.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:35 PM   #46
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2008
Montreal

If I click on the buy it now link, than add it to my wish list and than buy it from the wish list, do you still get the money from that or it has to be done right away ?

Same question but if another person buys it from my Wish list.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:00 PM   #47
Banned

May 2007
Irvine, CA

Amazon, Amazon, and Amazon is all I see and hear on this website and everyone is talking about ordering from AMAZON. Its great that Amazon is supporting this site but on the other hand why bother to order your movies through Amazon or BestBuy.com? Theres no point of having to order or preorder any of your bluray movies. I could simply go to any local store and pick up a copy of the movie I want. No waiting for the UPS or mailman to arrive. Maybe you could save a couple bucks here or there but if anything happens to the movie I purchased locally I could deal with the store immediately for a quick turn around. Whats the whole point of pre-ordering? I never in my life been left out of any movie I ever wanted! Just maybe some of you live away from the city and cant argue on that point but the percentage of those is very limited here. Just my two cents here. Thats all!
Old 01-19-2010, 01:39 PM   #48

Jun 2009
Southeast, Region A
Default I dare you to find a better deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLURAYSONYES View Post
Amazon, Amazon, and Amazon is all I see and hear on this website and everyone is talking about ordering from AMAZON. Its great that Amazon is supporting this site but on the other hand why bother to order your movies through Amazon or BestBuy.com? Theres no point of having to order or preorder any of your bluray movies. I could simply go to any local store and pick up a copy of the movie I want. No waiting for the UPS or mailman to arrive. Maybe you could save a couple bucks here or there but if anything happens to the movie I purchased locally I could deal with the store immediately for a quick turn around. Whats the whole point of pre-ordering? I never in my life been left out of any movie I ever wanted! Just maybe some of you live away from the city and cant argue on that point but the percentage of those is very limited here. Just my two cents here. Thats all!
I have saved hundreds of dollars on Blu-rays by using this website and buying through Amazon. Every time I look at BDs at a brick & mortar store all I see are tremendous mark-ups and limited selection. I always spend at least $25 per order to get free shipping and items usually arrive in a week. If any retailer could compete with Amazon I would buy from them as well, but so far it hasn't happened.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:33 PM   #49
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLURAYSONYES View Post
I did the same thing when I first got blu-ray, then this past year I've switched to Amazon, I get most new movies and old from 9.99-21.99 where as I'd be hard pressed to find it in bestbuy for less + you pay state tax (or at least my state does), I have saved untold sums supporting this site and buying from Amazon. Most of their new releases are guaranteed to be here the day they come out, and since I'm now a prime member and the shipping sites are within 2 hours of me I usually get everything in 1 business day.

Bottom line: if you want the best price, great customer service (and I mean great), Helping the site, and not have to pay state tax (which is 6% where I live) Amazon is where its at(and if you're a prime member free 2 day shipping no matter how many orders you make for an entire year)
Old 02-16-2010, 02:14 AM   #50
Blu-ray Guru

Sep 2009

I have a LARGE cart that I haven't decided on yet, maybe I will buy things one at a time but from know on I will use site links, I love this site and wish to support it.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:07 PM   #51

Jan 2010

Ok I just wanna be sure.

If I click on ; (Price - List price: 19.99) Amazon: 12.99 (Save 35%) for example on a review page does that count as going to amazon aswell or does it need to be an add which is on the top of the page.
I do that quite often to add blurays to my wishlist (dozens), some in the .com wishlist, some in the .co.uk wishlist.

I just bough 14 blu-rays (and a dvd) with the 2 for 15,- action and thought about the add thing which I read all about hours earlier...
Old 03-15-2010, 07:47 AM   #52
Developer

May 2003

Basically any link (including the pricing info) that takes you to Amazon will give us credit for all purchases within 24h
Old 03-17-2010, 07:00 PM   #53

Jan 2010

Then hopefully it went allright.
Old 07-24-2014, 04:04 PM   #54
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2010
Mexico

Anybody knows if blu-ray.com still got their share if you change from their amazon link to smile.amazon.com?
Old 07-24-2014, 04:28 PM   #55
Blu-ray Duke

Jul 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromvu View Post
Anybody knows if blu-ray.com still got their share if you change from their amazon link to smile.amazon.com?

Good question. I'd bet so, which is a good thing.

Also:

Old 07-25-2014, 12:00 AM   #56

Aug 2008
Pacific Northwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by strumdogg View Post
Good question. I'd bet so, which is a good thing.

Also:

Thanks given by:
strumdogg (07-25-2014)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Feedback Forum