Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
No Time to Die 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.00
1 hr ago
The Matrix Resurrections (Blu-ray)
$12.99
2 hrs ago
Wild Things 4K (Blu-ray)
$33.99
1 day ago
No Time to Die (Blu-ray)
$12.99
2 hrs ago
Dragons Forever 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
35 min ago
Dune (Blu-ray)
$12.99
3 hrs ago
The Addams Family 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.71
1 day ago
The Northman 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Godzilla vs. Kong 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.00
5 hrs ago
SeaQuest DSV: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99
 
Killing Eve: Season 4 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 day ago
Marry Me (Blu-ray)
$14.99
4 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Feedback Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2021, 01:32 AM   #1
Jayce Jayce is offline
Member
 
Jayce's Avatar
 
Apr 2017
Bear, DE
704
4352
1289
Default List of movies to be added to the database

Hello everyone, I apologize if there is already a thread here for this, but I did not see one. If not, then can others help add to this? Anyway I don't know how, nor have the ability to add movies to the database. One in particular is G-Loc from 2020.
I have more that I will add shortly. Thank you.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...BBYNVhY3kGqCIZ
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 09:10 AM   #2
Mezzanine Mezzanine is offline
Moderator
 
Mezzanine's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
Sweden
3
48
610
2
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
Hello everyone, I apologize if there is already a thread here for this, but I did not see one. If not, then can others help add to this? Anyway I don't know how, nor have the ability to add movies to the database. One in particular is G-Loc from 2020.
I have more that I will add shortly. Thank you.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...BBYNVhY3kGqCIZ
G-Loc is already in the database:

https://www.blu-ray.com/G-Loc/1329121/
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 12:15 PM   #3
Jayce Jayce is offline
Member
 
Jayce's Avatar
 
Apr 2017
Bear, DE
704
4352
1289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezzanine View Post
G-Loc is already in the database:

https://www.blu-ray.com/G-Loc/1329121/
Hello. There's no way to add the DVD (it doesn't have a Blu-ray) to my collection.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 12:46 PM   #4
Mezzanine Mezzanine is offline
Moderator
 
Mezzanine's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
Sweden
3
48
610
2
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
Hello. There's no way to add the DVD (it doesn't have a Blu-ray) to my collection.
From the master you can create: Blu-ray, DVD, Digital, iTunes, Prime, Movies Anywhere.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 01:30 PM   #5
Jayce Jayce is offline
Member
 
Jayce's Avatar
 
Apr 2017
Bear, DE
704
4352
1289
Default

Hello. As I said, I have no idea how to do that.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 02:41 PM   #6
Mezzanine Mezzanine is offline
Moderator
 
Mezzanine's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
Sweden
3
48
610
2
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
Hello. As I said, I have no idea how to do that.
Sorry, I misunderstood.

US release:
https://www.blu-ray.com/dvd/G-Loc-DVD/236001/

UK release:
https://www.blu-ray.com/dvd/G-Loc-DVD/236000/
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Jayce (05-09-2021)
Old 05-09-2021, 02:59 PM   #7
Jayce Jayce is offline
Member
 
Jayce's Avatar
 
Apr 2017
Bear, DE
704
4352
1289
Default

Hello and thank you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 05:58 PM   #8
Jayce Jayce is offline
Member
 
Jayce's Avatar
 
Apr 2017
Bear, DE
704
4352
1289
Default

Hello again. I have another one. Again, it is DVD only. Sad face. Safer at Home from 2021.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 07:14 PM   #9
Mezzanine Mezzanine is offline
Moderator
 
Mezzanine's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
Sweden
3
48
610
2
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
Hello again. I have another one. Again, it is DVD only. Sad face. Safer at Home from 2021.
Do you mean this?
https://www.blu-ray.com/dvd/Safer-at-Home-DVD/236002/
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 07:30 PM   #10
Jayce Jayce is offline
Member
 
Jayce's Avatar
 
Apr 2017
Bear, DE
704
4352
1289
Default

Hello, yes. I'm not sure why it didn't show up on top when I typed it in.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 05:21 PM   #11
330cc 330cc is offline
Junior Member
 
May 2021
Default

Hornblower TV Series by A&E is missing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 11:49 PM   #12
Jayce Jayce is offline
Member
 
Jayce's Avatar
 
Apr 2017
Bear, DE
704
4352
1289
Default

I have three more, all are DVD.
Landfall from 2020, starring Rob Stanfield directed by Travis Bain
Gates of Darkness from 2016, starring Tobin Bell, directed by Don E Fauntleroy
Behind You from 2019, starring Addy Miller, directed by Andrew Mecham & Matthew Whedon
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 02:25 PM   #13
Mezzanine Mezzanine is offline
Moderator
 
Mezzanine's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
Sweden
3
48
610
2
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
I have three more, all are DVD.
Landfall from 2020, starring Rob Stanfield directed by Travis Bain
Gates of Darkness from 2016, starring Tobin Bell, directed by Don E Fauntleroy
Behind You from 2019, starring Addy Miller, directed by Andrew Mecham & Matthew Whedon
In the database:

https://www.blu-ray.com/Landfall/1459215/
https://www.blu-ray.com/Gates-of-Darkness/1459221/
https://www.blu-ray.com/Behind-You/1281166/
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 03:14 PM   #14
Jayce Jayce is offline
Member
 
Jayce's Avatar
 
Apr 2017
Bear, DE
704
4352
1289
Default

The DVDs do not show up to be added to collections.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 03:37 PM   #15
Mezzanine Mezzanine is offline
Moderator
 
Mezzanine's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
Sweden
3
48
610
2
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
The DVDs do not show up to be added to collections.
There are no DVDs for those 3 movies yet, but you can create the DVDs from the master movies for your country, wherever you live.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 04:04 PM   #16
Jayce Jayce is offline
Member
 
Jayce's Avatar
 
Apr 2017
Bear, DE
704
4352
1289
Default

I own the DVDs. They have been on sale and on my shelves for a while now. I am in the USA.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 03:10 PM   #17
Jayce Jayce is offline
Member
 
Jayce's Avatar
 
Apr 2017
Bear, DE
704
4352
1289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezzanine View Post
There are no DVDs for those 3 movies yet, but you can create the DVDs from the master movies for your country, wherever you live.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
I own the DVDs. They have been on sale and on my shelves for a while now. I am in the USA.
Are you able to add them?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 03:11 PM   #18
Mezzanine Mezzanine is offline
Moderator
 
Mezzanine's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
Sweden
3
48
610
2
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
Are you able to add them?
https://www.blu-ray.com/dvd/Gates-of...ss-DVD/240302/
https://www.blu-ray.com/dvd/Behind-You-DVD/240301/
https://www.blu-ray.com/dvd/Landfall-DVD/240300/

Last edited by Mezzanine; 07-31-2021 at 03:41 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 03:40 AM   #19
Jayce Jayce is offline
Member
 
Jayce's Avatar
 
Apr 2017
Bear, DE
704
4352
1289
Default

I wound up with four more that need to be added to the database, please. There are three Blu-ray and one DVD. they are
Blu-ray: Synapse; Shadowland; Shimm3r
DVD: Village of the Vampire
They all came out this past Tuesday and are available on the shelf in Walmart.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Mezzanine (09-11-2021)
Old 09-18-2021, 04:35 PM   #20
Jayce Jayce is offline
Member
 
Jayce's Avatar
 
Apr 2017
Bear, DE
704
4352
1289
Default

Good morning, once again, I have four more DVDs that aren't in the database. They all again, came out this past Tuesday and are in-stock and on the shelves at/in Walmart.
They are:
Unit Eleven (2021) brightspark
Room 9 (2021) lionsgate
The Unthinkable (2021) magnet
Dark Stories (2021) shout factory
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Mezzanine (09-18-2021)
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Feedback Forum


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:17 PM.