Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Hitchcock: British International Pictures Collection (Blu-ray)
$33.49
6 hrs ago
Spider-Man: Far from Home / Spider-Man: Homecoming / Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse / Venom (Blu-ray)
$56.99

007: The Daniel Craig Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$39.99

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World 4K (Blu-ray)
$12.99
15 hrs ago
Frankenstein: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Chucky: The Complete 7-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice (Blu-ray)
$23.49

Creature from the Black Lagoon: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

The Invisible Man: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Hammer Horror 8-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Annabelle Comes Home (Blu-ray)
$18.97
2 hrs ago
Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Music / Audiophiles > Blu-ray Music and High Quality Music

Old 10-26-2018, 05:40 PM   #61
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2010

I contacted Amazon about replacing the missing second CD and they said it would be easier for them to just refund the whole amount and I could reorder it if I want. I have two copies of the second blu-ray and no CD 2 right now. If someone wants to trade CD2 for the 2nd blu-ray, I'm open to that. CD2 in the two CD UK set is the same as CD 2 in the big box by the way.
Old 10-30-2018, 10:50 PM   #62
Expert Member

Feb 2011
In Technicolor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyMcGee View Post
Sorry, been so busy haven't had time to update. Yes, I received a more appropriate response a couple of days later regarding the delay and received my order a few days ago. I took a pic, including the book I ordered from Amazon UK, but I also received the poster as well which is not in the picture.
Glad you got your copy. uDiscover keep giving me the run around even at one point claiming I had to contact the UK, Canadian, and even Australian stores. Now they've settled on there being a delay with the vinyl and that my order will ship in 1-2 weeks (it's been a few 1-2 weeks already). I might give up on the clear vinyl at this point and have them refund my money instead.
Old 10-30-2018, 11:22 PM   #63
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2010

I suspect the set was messed up in manufacture. Mine arrived with two blu-ray 2s and no CD 2. They're probably pulling them all apart and checking them and reshrink wrapping them
Old 10-31-2018, 02:16 AM   #64
Expert Member

Feb 2011
In Technicolor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshot View Post
I suspect the set was messed up in manufacture. Mine arrived with two blu-ray 2s and no CD 2. They're probably pulling them all apart and checking them and reshrink wrapping them
I swear quality control seems to be getting more and more non-existent nowadays.

With my case, I think they might have oversold the clear vinyl because they keep telling me that the vinyl is holding it up. If they're sold out just tell me. I don't get why it's all cryptic and stupid.
Old 10-31-2018, 04:38 PM   #65
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2010

They should just ship you the part of the order they have in stock. I had a similar problem with Kino's website. I preordered three titles. One was held up for a few weeks. I contacted them and they told me they would ship all three together when the last one was released. I finally got that one, but by that time the first two were out of stock. That kind of thing is bad business.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:14 AM   #66
Expert Member

Feb 2011
In Technicolor

Last week I sent US uDiscover another email asking what's happening with my order. I get a reply saying that they are going to look into it. I then get another reply in response to my very first email way back when saying that I contacted the wrong store. And then again nothing.

I sent another email three days ago telling them to cancel my order and to give me my money back. Apparently a refund was processed today, but I won't rest easy until I see the money in the bank.

Over the weekend I noticed the clear vinyl was back in stock on the UK uDiscover store and ordered it along with the The Beatles re-release. Everything shipped out yesterday.

In short, US uDiscover are the worst.
Old 12-02-2018, 03:41 PM   #67
Blu-ray Champion

Oct 2009

today amazon has this for $50. not sure if its a price mistake or what, but for what you are getting in the package, it seems way too low for $50
Old 12-02-2018, 06:12 PM   #68
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2010

The Jimi Hendrix set had more going for it than the Lennon box and it sells in that range. Maybe they're competing.
Old 01-11-2019, 09:46 PM   #69

Mar 2015

Is this worth the upgrade from the 2014 Bluray audio release?
Old 01-12-2019, 12:55 AM   #70
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2008
Evanston,Il

Yes it is imho.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Music / Audiophiles > Blu-ray Music and High Quality Music