Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
007: The Daniel Craig Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$39.99

Hitchcock: British International Pictures Collection (Blu-ray)
$33.49

Spider-Man: Far from Home / Spider-Man: Homecoming / Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse / Venom (Blu-ray)
$56.99

Chucky: The Complete 7-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Creature from the Black Lagoon: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Godzilla: King of the Monsters 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Annabelle Comes Home (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Frankenstein: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

The Haunting of Hill House (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Gemini Man (Blu-ray)
$22.99
7 hrs ago
Gemini Man 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
4 hrs ago
The Invisible Man: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Music / Audiophiles > Blu-ray Music and High Quality Music

Old 08-08-2019, 02:06 AM   #1

Aug 2019
Texas
Japan Any Momoiro Clover Z fans here?

Hi All,

I'm new to the site and and just getting my feet wet around the various sections in the forums. As far as concert BDs go, I've got a decent collection of Momoiro Clover Z concert and music video BDs. They're a Japanese idol group that dabbles in all sorts of different musical styles. And they put on some pretty elaborate and fun concerts, too, as well as do various TV appearances and such. As I get my collection uploaded to the database over the next 2 weeks or so, I suspect that at least some of my BDs will be new entries. Anyhow, I'm too green yet to be able to post pics or links I think, but a quick Google or YouTube search should pull some good examples of their music. If you're an anime fan, they've done title songs for Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Bodacious Space Pirates, and some others as well. Good stuff!
Old 08-29-2019, 04:09 AM   #2

Dec 2009

i only know their one off single with KISS from 5-7 years ago... bizarre but fun

Got the cd single and the blu ray single (at the time it was the first blu ray that had KISS on it!)
Old 08-30-2019, 03:20 AM   #3

Aug 2019
Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearkiss View Post
i only know their one off single with KISS from 5-7 years ago... bizarre but fun

Got the cd single and the blu ray single (at the time it was the first blu ray that had KISS on it!)
That's some trivia I didn't know (KISS' first BD). Pretty cool! I can post pics and links now but still can't add to the database. Here's another team-up from a number of years ago, this one with Marty Friedman of Megadeth fame. He doesn't appear in the video but he's the guitarist.

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Music / Audiophiles > Blu-ray Music and High Quality Music