Best PS Vita Game Deals

Best PS Vita Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Lost Child (PS Vita)
$19.99

Bad Apple Wars (PS Vita)
$25.85
2 hrs ago
Dynasty Warriors NEXT (PS Vita)
$23.83

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (PS Vita)
$32.73

Akiba's Beat (PS Vita)
$19.99

The Legend Of Heroes Trails Of Cold Steel (PS Vita)
$29.99

Punch Line (PS Vita)
$23.72

Death Mark (PS Vita)
$31.78
19 hrs ago
Shinobido 2: Revenge Of Zen (PS Vita)
$29.99

Muv-Luv Alternative (PS Vita)
$39.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Portable

Old 09-01-2014, 07:04 PM   #1
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2006
Let Me In!
Default PS Vita - World's Largest Collection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylGvE...ature=youtu.be
Old 09-01-2014, 07:51 PM   #2
Blu-ray Count

Jun 2007
California

I bet if I had a PS Vita and a job(especially 1 with good pay), my collection would probably look pretty similar.
Old 09-02-2014, 07:23 AM   #3
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2006
Let Me In!

I'm planning on getting rid of mine. It's the oled model. As of right now. Ide get $110 from gamestop.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:12 PM   #4
Blu-ray Guru

Jan 2008
Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX

I call BS - the Vita doesn't have any games.

Currently playing on Vita:
Tearaway (finishing trophies)
Dragon's Crown
Destiny of Spirits
ToM: Blitz
Atelier Totori Plus
OMG HD Zombies
Terraria
Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate

Currently in my backlog:
Epic Mickey 2
Sly Cooper 4
Rayman Origins
Jet Set Radio
Dead Nation
Furmins
Machinarium
Arkham Origins: Blackgate
Walking Dead Season 2
DBZ: BoZ
OlliOlli
Metrico
Blaze Blue
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD
Fez
Proteus
Killzone Mercenary
Unit 13
SFxT
Spelunky
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
Lone Survivor
Sine Mora

Mind you that's not everything I have - just the ones I still want to get to. I've played a bunch of stuff and have some freebies that just don't interest me - but I chuckle when people say there are no games for the vita.

I don't have enough time (since it competes with my PS4) or space on my card to play everything I'd like to!

Worse yet that list adds Don't Starve and Velocity 2X today!
Old 09-03-2014, 05:06 AM   #5
Blu-ray Count

Jun 2007
California

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA_Kid View Post
I call BS - the Vita doesn't have any games.

Currently playing on Vita:
Tearaway (finishing trophies)
Dragon's Crown
Destiny of Spirits
ToM: Blitz
Atelier Totori Plus
OMG HD Zombies
Terraria
Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate

Currently in my backlog:
Epic Mickey 2
Sly Cooper 4
Rayman Origins
Jet Set Radio
Dead Nation
Furmins
Machinarium
Arkham Origins: Blackgate
Walking Dead Season 2
DBZ: BoZ
OlliOlli
Metrico
Blaze Blue
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD
Fez
Proteus
Killzone Mercenary
Unit 13
SFxT
Spelunky
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
Lone Survivor
Sine Mora

Mind you that's not everything I have - just the ones I still want to get to. I've played a bunch of stuff and have some freebies that just don't interest me - but I chuckle when people say there are no games for the vita.

I don't have enough time (since it competes with my PS4) or space on my card to play everything I'd like to!

Worse yet that list adds Don't Starve and Velocity 2X today!
People who usually say that are people who have no interest in Japanese games so they are kind of limiting themselves. But more Western games will be made as well if people outside of Japan showed more interest.
Old 09-04-2014, 01:49 PM   #6
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2009
Calgary, Canada 🍁

When he first started making videos during the Japanese launch I never would have thought he would have had lasting power. Just thought he was getting attention from being the guy with gloves that was one of the first to make Vita videos. But good for him keeping at it and maintaining viewers.

I actually would have thought he had more than 118 all things considered though. I am at 111 currently (And also have School Idol Paradise Volume 3 & Uta Kumi 575 on their way from HMV) so I could surpass him with a few more imports which I don't do that often. Japan has a lot more Vita games than we do and he does it in part to make money off his YouTube channel so he has more incentive to buy them than I do really. But really all that means is I am an idiot and should be making YouTube videos instead of being too lazy to bother I guess

Not going to lie this is me right now....

This could prove to be dangerous. Especially when I am still planning to import Bullet Girls (HMV were sold out when I ordered the other games and I only use Play-Asia for digital codes) but was going to wait for Bakumatsu Rock at the end of the month to avoid paying shipping twice Probably a good thing for my wallet that I don't know Japanese and have kept my Japanese imports to stuff that is for the most part import friendly (Dream Club Zero was a mistake without knowing Japanese but was cheap so no harm done). Still have not tried God Eater 2 to know but again as part of the Vita best collection it was cheap so no harm done regardless. Obviously won't understand the story but gameplay looks basic enough to play and enjoy without that mattering. Been too hopelessly addicted to Puyo Puyo Tetris since they came in the mail on Tuesday to get around to it

Digitally I don't feel like listing it all right now but it is a simple summary. Every North American digital only PSN release except for Magical Beat (US only ), WRC 4 (Imported the retail version from the UK) & MotoGP 13 (Imported the retail version from the UK).

Still surprised this has happened to me with a handheld. Before the Vita I would casually play a handheld every now and then but didn't care all that much for them. Then Vita came along and turned my world upside down. To this day even with the pathetic support from Sony it is still my go to system over the new systems, PS3 and PC. Damn thing is an addictive little thing Why must systems I fall in love with like this seem to be doomed though. First the Dreamcast, then the OG Xbox and now the Vita

Last edited by Hayabusa85; 09-04-2014 at 03:10 PM.
Old 09-05-2014, 03:19 AM   #7
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2006
Let Me In!

The video doesn't include the digital games.
Old 09-05-2014, 05:28 AM   #8
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2009
Calgary, Canada 🍁

http://gamercards.exophase.com/psn/user/OmniOmegaX/

Considering he is at 95 Vita games played I am thinking he doesn't buy much digitally. His primary focus with the Vita seems to be his YouTube videos so only makes sense he wouldn't care much about digital games since he can't do unboxing videos and stuff. I am thinking he isn't even anywhere near the largest with physical games if I am only a couple behind him and as a whole he probably trails a lot of people. So him hyping his collection up as the largest collection is probably a bit of hyperbole but it will get him the views so can't blame the guy for making the claim.

Wonder if any trophy sites have leaderboards about games played per system. I am at 266 Vita games played without playing everything I own so maybe there are some over 400? Could 500 even be possible?

Last edited by Hayabusa85; 09-05-2014 at 05:37 AM.
Old 09-05-2014, 05:34 AM   #9
Blu-ray Knight

Sep 2011
Behind the wheel of my Civic [DX]

I have 5 games so far. I just ordered a used copy of Michael Jackson The Experience, which will make it 6 games for me when it arrives.
Old 09-05-2014, 05:37 AM   #10
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2009
Calgary, Canada 🍁

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryAtNight View Post
I have 5 games so far. I just ordered a used copy of Michael Jackson The Experience, which will make it 6 games for me when it arrives.
Such a shame that doesn't have more songs. The Vita version is a solid rhythm game and leaves you wanting so much more. Especially considering the library of songs he had
Old 09-05-2014, 05:41 AM   #11
Blu-ray Knight

Sep 2011
Behind the wheel of my Civic [DX]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa85 View Post
Such a shame that doesn't have more songs. The Vita version is a solid rhythm game and leaves you wanting so much more. Especially considering the library of songs he had
I am very impressed with your Vita collection. It looks like you have every single game! You must be a millionaire or something.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:29 AM   #12
Blu-ray Count

Jun 2007
California

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryAtNight View Post
I am very impressed with your Vita collection. It looks like you have every single game! You must be a millionaire or something.
Definitely a large, impressive collection and would require a lot of money, but that is most definitely not every Vita game(available in physical form). That's just a small percentage compared to what Japan has.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:48 AM   #13
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2009
Calgary, Canada 🍁

Yep not even slightly close to every game. It is every North American release but the bulk of what is missing is indeed from Japan and some from Europe that I know about for sure. Not sure what China or some other countries have to offer in terms of exclusives. With the European ones most have had digital releases here so don't think they have a ton of truly exclusive releases. There is a game Spain only got though that I was considering importing and now I have been drawing blanks on the name. Any chance anybody knows? Think it might have been based on a CGI movie or something

Based on eXophase there are 603 Vita games with trophies including PSN releases. Some of those are stackable lists from multiple regions while not all Vita games have had trophies (Such as Deathmatch Village this week) so that isn't the greatest way to try and figure out how many games it has but easier than any other way.

Last edited by Hayabusa85; 09-05-2014 at 06:59 AM.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:08 AM   #14
Blu-ray Count

Jun 2007
California

Quote:
Yep not even slightly close to every game. It is every North American release but the bulk of what is missing is indeed from Japan and some from Europe that I know about for sure. Not sure what China or some other countries have to offer in terms of exclusives. With the European ones most have had digital releases here so don't think they have a ton of truly exclusive releases. There is a game Spain only got though that I was considering importing and now I have been drawing blanks on the name. Any chance anybody knows? Think it might have been based on a CGI movie or something

Based on eXophase there are 603 Vita games with trophies including PSN releases. Some of those are stackable lists from multiple regions while not all Vita games have had trophies (Such as Deathmatch Village this week) so that isn't the greatest way to try and figure out how many games it has but easier than any other way.
Well there was a PS Vita game based on the children's movie Tad, The Lost Explorer.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:18 AM   #15
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2009
Calgary, Canada 🍁

Yep that is what it is. Probably not the greatest game but been feeling like a platformer of some sort. Amazon Spain won't ship it to Canada though so might be a no go.
Old 09-06-2014, 10:07 PM   #16
Blu-ray Count

Jun 2007
California

Quote:
Yep that is what it is. Probably not the greatest game but been feeling like a platformer of some sort. Amazon Spain won't ship it to Canada though so might be a no go.
Well that's what the 3rd Party Sellers are for.
Old 09-08-2014, 01:23 AM   #17
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2009
Calgary, Canada 🍁

Yeah tried adding both to my cart and both game back as no shipping to Canada as well. One seller has popped up on Ebay now though but just ordered a bunch of other games and movies so the timing isn't great Can't imagine there are a lot of copies of the game floating around due to it being a Spain only release which I am going to assume is a pretty small gaming market.

Trophy sites might be the best place to track in down since a lot of trophy hunters sell or trade games when they are done with them.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Portable