Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Guardians of the Galaxy 4K (Blu-ray)
C$18.88
19 hrs ago
Ant-Man 4K (Blu-ray)
C$24.96
19 hrs ago
The Incredible Hulk 4K (Blu-ray)
C$15.00
19 hrs ago
Thor: The Dark World 4K (Blu-ray)
C$21.99
 
Toy Story 4 4K (Blu-ray)
C$29.96
19 hrs ago
A Silent Voice (Blu-ray)
C$15.00
19 hrs ago
The Mule (Blu-ray)
C$15.00
19 hrs ago
The House That Screamed (Blu-ray)
C$16.99
 
Trilogy of Terror II (Blu-ray)
C$17.92
31 min ago
Vikings: The Fifth Season - Part Two (Blu-ray)
C$30.48
 
Chernobyl (Blu-ray)
C$24.89
 
Godzilla: King of the Monsters (Blu-ray)
C$20.00
19 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Canadian Deals


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2019, 08:34 PM   #2761
zw94 zw94 is offline
Expert Member
 
Apr 2014
130
210
-5
Default

When will the site update with the new featured title?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 09:41 PM   #2762
Corey31 Corey31 is offline
Special Member
 
Aug 2010
Ontario, Canada
390
2
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zw94 View Post
When will the site update with the new featured title?
Tomorrow morning. It's Toy Story 4 4K.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
zw94 (09-10-2019)
Old 09-09-2019, 10:56 PM   #2763
gwfb5 gwfb5 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
gwfb5's Avatar
 
Feb 2013
New Brunswick, Canada
3
405
81
209
116
4
17
-4
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey31 View Post
Tomorrow morning. It's Toy Story 4 4K.
Do you know for sure that it will be the 4K edition?

EDIT: I received my club mailer the day after I asked this, plus I checked the site, and yes it's the 4K.

Last edited by gwfb5; 09-10-2019 at 09:13 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 02:39 AM   #2764
agoofykindasuperman agoofykindasuperman is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
agoofykindasuperman's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Toronto, Canada
27
264
1630
1
128
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwfb5 View Post
Do you know for sure that it will be the 4K edition?
Yes that's what was on my mailer I got last week.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
gwfb5 (09-10-2019)
Old 09-10-2019, 04:04 PM   #2765
zeze zeze is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
zeze's Avatar
 
Aug 2009
172
5474
28
237
-7
Default

On the site it is showing the blu-ray as the featured title. The header mentions 4K but the picture shows the blu-ray and when I add it to the cart it says blu-ray.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 04:50 PM   #2766
hariseldon hariseldon is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-
150
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeze View Post
On the site it is showing the blu-ray as the featured title. The header mentions 4K but the picture shows the blu-ray and when I add it to the cart it says blu-ray.
Sometimes different people (esp new vs older accounts), get a different FT offer. Usually you should be able to call/chat to exchange it for your preferred choice. What's the price of the BD?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 05:06 PM   #2767
agoofykindasuperman agoofykindasuperman is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
agoofykindasuperman's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Toronto, Canada
27
264
1630
1
128
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeze View Post
On the site it is showing the blu-ray as the featured title. The header mentions 4K but the picture shows the blu-ray and when I add it to the cart it says blu-ray.
Mine was 4K when I declined it this morning. Or I could've chosen the $62 box set that was Blu-ray only.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 05:07 PM   #2768
zeze zeze is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
zeze's Avatar
 
Aug 2009
172
5474
28
237
-7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
Sometimes different people (esp new vs older accounts), get a different FT offer. Usually you should be able to call/chat to exchange it for your preferred choice. What's the price of the BD?
$26.95 or a bundle with Toy Story 1 for $38.95.

I also had a box set option as well for around $60.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 06:11 PM   #2769
zeze zeze is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
zeze's Avatar
 
Aug 2009
172
5474
28
237
-7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by agoofykindasuperman View Post
Mine was 4K when I declined it this morning. Or I could've chosen the $62 box set that was Blu-ray only.
How much was the 4K one? Also did you have a bundle option with any of the other Toy Story movies?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 06:57 PM   #2770
agoofykindasuperman agoofykindasuperman is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
agoofykindasuperman's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Toronto, Canada
27
264
1630
1
128
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeze View Post
How much was the 4K one? Also did you have a bundle option with any of the other Toy Story movies?
4K FT was $31.95 ($5 savings) or bundled with Toy Story 1 Blu-ray + DVD for $43.95 :s lol
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
zeze (09-11-2019)
Old 09-24-2019, 04:51 PM   #2771
icefaii icefaii is offline
Member
 
Jan 2019
-8
Default

toy story 4 4k doesnt work with 50% off on other 4k titles. cuz other 4k title are priced $34, and the special feature doesnt get discount . what a garbage system
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 05:08 PM   #2772
agoofykindasuperman agoofykindasuperman is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
agoofykindasuperman's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Toronto, Canada
27
264
1630
1
128
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by icefaii View Post
toy story 4 4k doesnt work with 50% off on other 4k titles. cuz other 4k title are priced $34, and the special feature doesnt get discount . what a garbage system
Nope. Already discounted titles do not receive any other discounts.

If you don't like the bilingual look to the cover, WowHD.ca is selling the 4K for $30.70
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 06:26 PM   #2773
icefaii icefaii is offline
Member
 
Jan 2019
-8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by agoofykindasuperman View Post
Nope. Already discounted titles do not receive any other discounts.

If you don't like the bilingual look to the cover, WowHD.ca is selling the 4K for $30.70
no i meant i was looking to buy toy story 4 4k and brave 4k, inside out 4k, but because those other 2 4ks price is $34 which is greater than toy story 4's $31. The 50% off promo on additional titles could not be applied..
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 07:19 PM   #2774
agoofykindasuperman agoofykindasuperman is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
agoofykindasuperman's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Toronto, Canada
27
264
1630
1
128
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by icefaii View Post
no i meant i was looking to buy toy story 4 4k and brave 4k, inside out 4k, but because those other 2 4ks price is $34 which is greater than toy story 4's $31. The 50% off promo on additional titles could not be applied..
Ah yes, that's how they getcha lol

Hate that too. Would have to buy the double feature to meet the full-price first item threshold.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 07:41 PM   #2775
Charger Hellcat Charger Hellcat is offline
Active Member
 
Charger Hellcat's Avatar
 
Jun 2016
The dot in the distance.
-7
Default

How is it a garbage system when TS4 is already discounted?

Were you hoping to buy TS4 for $31 and then get the others 50% off? That's not even how BOGO sales ever work anyways.

The system is fine. It just doesn't work to give you what you want at this time.

Plus you still pay shipping with this promo which will add to the overall cost per title.

Buy Inside Out and Brave and you will come out at about $30 per title. Add another new release 4K and it's around $26. You just can't get Toy Story 4 at this time because it has already been discounted. Seems like a fair enough system to me. Depends how badly you want to put these on your shelf to stare at.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 08:46 PM   #2776
hariseldon hariseldon is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-
150
-5
Default

Order the Alternative Double Feature and all the non TS will discount -- sell the spare copy if you don't need it or call and ask for a return of the unwanted item after it's delivered for a refund or see if they substitute some other title as the 2nd part of the FT.

Call and have them add TS4 at $35 and then the discount works on all the trigger items

Wait until the TS4 discount isn't applied anymore and get the same titles though TLK will like be in the same situation next month, but maybe the Double/Alternative FT will be more palatable and of course the B1G% discount may not be as good.

Some YMMV options, but all have worked for someone in the past.

Are some VIP in the CA club this month getting a B1G60% offer of is it a 50% max?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 09:44 PM   #2777
lgon lgon is offline
Member
 
Oct 2012
194
1
0
Default

where is 101 Dalmatians, Sleeping Beauty and all Star Wars?
I thought they would all be available by now in the club.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 11:13 PM   #2778
hariseldon hariseldon is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-
150
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgon View Post
where is 101 Dalmatians, Sleeping Beauty and all Star Wars?
I thought they would all be available by now in the club.
By reports in the US thread they should be online at the next cycle -- 10/8
Odd, but not totally unprecedented fro re-releases
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 04:48 PM   #2779
gwfb5 gwfb5 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
gwfb5's Avatar
 
Feb 2013
New Brunswick, Canada
3
405
81
209
116
4
17
-4
Canada

Has anyone ever had a lithograph ship by itself before?

I pre-ordered Toy Story 4, along with two other BDs, a few weeks ago and they still haven't shipped yet.
However, I got an email this morning saying that the Toy Story 4 lithograph was shipped by itself.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 05:07 PM   #2780
zw94 zw94 is offline
Expert Member
 
Apr 2014
130
210
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwfb5 View Post
Has anyone ever had a lithograph ship by itself before?

I pre-ordered Toy Story 4, along with two other BDs, a few weeks ago and they still haven't shipped yet.
However, I got an email this morning saying that the Toy Story 4 lithograph was shipped by itself.
Not exactly but when they still had Christopher Robin available to order in 4K (before it was canceled), I ordered it with the lithograph.

When they canceled the 4K release, and subsequently, my order, they didn't cancel the lithograph. I don't believe the lithograph shipped on its own, but they shipped it with The Incredibles and Pixar Shorts Vol 3.

Not unprecedented for weird stuff to happen with lithographs I guess.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Canadian Deals


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:33 AM.