Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Batman: The Complete Animated Series (Blu-ray)
$41.99
51 min ago
Batman Beyond: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$60.99
51 min ago
Twin Peaks: From Z to A (Blu-ray)
$131.79
8 hrs ago
Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99

Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice (Blu-ray)
$18.39

Shaun of the Dead 4K / Hot Fuzz 4K / The World's End 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Twin Peaks: The Television Collection (Blu-ray)
$49.99
51 min ago
Rambo: Last Blood 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96

Downton Abbey (Blu-ray)
$22.96
7 hrs ago
Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Apocalypse Now 4K (Blu-ray)
$12.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > Movies Anywhere

Old 04-21-2018, 11:54 AM   #1

Dec 2009
-
-
-
-
-
-
Default Return to Never Land - deleted from MA

This movie just went missing in my MA account. It is still in the retailer accounts. It is now showing a Buy button in MA. Anyone else having this issue?
Old 04-21-2018, 12:37 PM   #2
Special Member

Oct 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmleblanc View Post
This movie just went missing in my MA account. It is still in the retailer accounts. It is now showing a Buy button in MA. Anyone else having this issue?
Same thing happened with Angry Birds. It went missing but eventually came back.
Old 04-21-2018, 06:48 PM   #3
Expert Member

Jan 2017

Same. Related to its being unvaulted I am sure. There will be Signature edition that those of us who already own it will not get, just like Lady I and II.
Old 04-21-2018, 08:54 PM   #4

Jun 2012

+1. Yes, obviously due to this forthcoming digital (and DMC exclusive physical) release:

I can't believe they keep doing this. With the vaulting times getting shorter and shorter (we all purchased this Blu-ray in 2013, only 5 years ago!), and the fact that it's never a brand new transfer or anything like that, why wouldn't they just upgrade us to the new versions like they did with the first Signature titles?
Missing an important point in the "Movies Anywhere" concept

I think we should all be more vocal about this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Return To Never Land 2018.jpg (57.3 KB, 518 views)
Old 04-22-2018, 03:55 PM   #5
Expert Member

Jan 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemcqueen83 View Post
+1. Yes, obviously due to this forthcoming digital (and DMC exclusive physical) release:

I can't believe they keep doing this. With the vaulting times getting shorter and shorter (we all purchased this Blu-ray in 2013, only 5 years ago!), and the fact that it's never a brand new transfer or anything like that, why wouldn't they just upgrade us to the new versions like they did with the first Signature titles?
Missing an important point in the "Movies Anywhere" concept

I think we should all be more vocal about this.
People need to put the pressure on MA to do that for these newer Signature releases like they did for The Lion King and its sequels when MA first launched. Some people actually did get the Signature of Lady added by MA but they quickly stopped doing it and even took it back from some. smh.
Thanks given by:
stevemcqueen83 (04-22-2018)
Old 04-23-2018, 07:18 AM   #6

Jun 2011
united states

I had old version of lady and the tramp and it got updated to signature version. Didnít rebuy or anything. Donít know why some people get the updated version while some lose there files completely. I like that I can enter a code and Iím not restricted to iTunes or Vudu, but MA is very buggy think they launched too early.
Old 04-23-2018, 10:17 AM   #7

Dec 2009
-
-
-
-
-
-

I opened a ticket yesterday with MA and today the movie is back. They had told me that the status had changed to pre-order which it shouldn't have done.
Thanks given by:
bru20 (04-23-2018), Greyman (04-23-2018), stevemcqueen83 (04-24-2018)
Old 04-23-2018, 03:36 PM   #8
Expert Member

Jan 2017

Quote:
I opened a ticket yesterday with MA and today the movie is back. They had told me that the status had changed to pre-order which it shouldn't have done.
Back for me and I didn't contact them so I will assume you got it fixed for everyone. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkat View Post
I had old version of lady and the tramp and it got updated to signature version. Didnít rebuy or anything. Donít know why some people get the updated version while some lose there files completely. I like that I can enter a code and Iím not restricted to iTunes or Vudu, but MA is very buggy think they launched too early.
Where did you get Lady Signature added? MA? And you previously had the old version and never contacted them when the Signature was released? If so, you're the first I've heard who got it without contacting them. Do you also have the original version there?
Old 04-23-2018, 03:37 PM   #9
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2013

Quote:
Mine is back also. Thanks!
Old 04-24-2018, 12:44 AM   #10

Dec 2009
-
-
-
-
-
-

Apparently whatever MA did to fix this didn't really work because it's missing again. I just reported this again to them and they admitted the issue is on their end and are re-escalating this.
Old 04-24-2018, 02:17 AM   #11
Special Member

Mar 2011
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Yeah mine went missing, to preview, then to pre-order. They are working on it.
Old 04-24-2018, 03:33 AM   #12

Jun 2011
united states

No I don’t have 2 versions in ma, until u commented hadn’t even checked ma. iTunes is what I use mainly because I have Apple TV and iPad. iTunes seems too be updating my movies to the signature version then pushing that version to MA because I don’t have 2 versions of in MA. I have not sent a response to ma or done anything my old versions of the movies just seem to update to signature it did it with lady and the tramp and lion king.
Old 04-24-2018, 03:49 AM   #13
Expert Member

Jan 2017

Quote:
No I don’t have 2 versions in ma, until u commented hadn’t even checked ma. iTunes is what I use mainly because I have Apple TV and iPad. iTunes seems too be updating my movies to the signature version then pushing that version to MA because I don’t have 2 versions of in MA. I have not sent a response to ma or done anything my old versions of the movies just seem to update to signature it did it with lady and the tramp and lion king.
Maybe I'm not explaining it right or you're not seeing what everyone else is. And all this is predicated on having had the original version of Lady on digital.

I have the Signature Edition of Lady and the Tramp in iTunes also, because that's all they have. But it doesn't get "pushed" to MA. It is in Google Play, but not Amazon or Vudu. Since those two still have the old version available. Its a hodgepodge and a mess but the bottom line is it is not in MA and most important for me, not in Vudu. The old version is in both.

And yes, Return to Neverland is messed up again. Shows pre order option. Geesh.
Old 04-24-2018, 05:36 AM   #14

Jun 2011
united states

I tend to leave ma alone as long as I have the movie in iTunes then I donít care about ma or vudu because I donít really use those platforms to play my movies.i had the original code for lady and the tramp and it got updated to signature in iTunes without me doing anything, I just checked ma and itís definitely the signature version in my ma and vudu. I had the original code for Peter Pan return to neverland and I just checked in the cloud on iTunes and itís saying unavailable to play I think whatís going to happen is my version is going to be updated to the signature version and when it becomes available again then it will play itís also disappeared from ma I just noticed. If that isnít the outcome I going to talk to iTunes about why I lost this movie but I wait till June 4 like I said donít know why my movies keep updating without me having to rebuy. I do think that ma is glitchy and that they released the software too soon.
Old 04-24-2018, 05:33 PM   #15
Expert Member

Jan 2017

Quote:
I tend to leave ma alone as long as I have the movie in iTunes then I donít care about ma or vudu because I donít really use those platforms to play my movies.i had the original code for lady and the tramp and it got updated to signature in iTunes without me doing anything, I just checked ma and itís definitely the signature version in my ma and vudu. I had the original code for Peter Pan return to neverland and I just checked in the cloud on iTunes and itís saying unavailable to play I think whatís going to happen is my version is going to be updated to the signature version and when it becomes available again then it will play itís also disappeared from ma I just noticed. If that isnít the outcome I going to talk to iTunes about why I lost this movie but I wait till June 4 like I said donít know why my movies keep updating without me having to rebuy. I do think that ma is glitchy and that they released the software too soon.
Are you talking about Lady and the Tramp or Return to Neverland? It was Lady I was talking about all this time. There is no Signature yet of Return to Neverland but it is coming.

If you had the original Lady and the Tramp and now you have Signature in MA screenshot it please. As I said people had to call to get the Signature version added and even then they didn't do it for most and even took it back from some.
Old 04-25-2018, 03:34 AM   #16

Nov 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by bru20 View Post
Are you talking about Lady and the Tramp or Return to Neverland? It was Lady I was talking about all this time. There is no Signature yet of Return to Neverland but it is coming.

If you had the original Lady and the Tramp and now you have Signature in MA screenshot it please. As I said people had to call to get the Signature version added and even then they didn't do it for most and even took it back from some.
they never do "signature" releases of the sequels. Only the originals. So Neverland won't have a signature release; instead it'll be a DMC exclusive release.

Lastly, Neverland shows as "unavailable" on iTunes for viewing. It's been like that for a week now. If I own it I should be able to watch it.
Old 04-25-2018, 05:04 AM   #17
Expert Member

Jan 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by nas6034 View Post
they never do "signature" releases of the sequels. Only the originals. So Neverland won't have a signature release; instead it'll be a DMC exclusive release.

Lastly, Neverland shows as "unavailable" on iTunes for viewing. It's been like that for a week now. If I own it I should be able to watch it.
Semantics. Whatever you want to call it, its a new release is it not? Cover has changed. Those of us who owned it before will be getting a new version it seems as MA got rid of the old version.
Old 04-25-2018, 06:59 AM   #18
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2010
AMITY ISLAND

Quote:
Originally Posted by nas6034 View Post

Same with Peter Pan as well, which ticks me off, ive owned this movie for 5 years, there shouldn't be any reason why i cant play it on itunes.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > Movies Anywhere