Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Batman: The Complete Animated Series (Blu-ray)
$41.99
 
Twin Peaks: From Z to A (Blu-ray)
$121.79
 
Batman: 80th Anniversary 18-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$49.96
 
Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99
 
Game of Thrones: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$187.86
3 hrs ago
Kick-Ass 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
4 hrs ago
Stephen King's The Stand (Blu-ray)
$20.89
43 min ago
Rambo: Last Blood 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96
 
Twin Peaks: The Television Collection (Blu-ray)
$49.99
 
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray)
$21.80
6 hrs ago
Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (Blu-ray)
$14.99
 
Shaun of the Dead 4K / Hot Fuzz 4K / The World's End 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2013, 05:27 PM   #1
subu subu is offline
Active Member
 
Jul 2012
London, Manor Park, United Kingdom
5
India/Bollywood Sivaji AP Intl Blu Ray Now Avalibale.

Sivaji Blu Ray now Available from AP Intl.

Brand - AP Intl.
Authoring - Sunny.
Subtitles - Rekhs
Duration - 189 Minutes.
Region - A,B,C

Now Available and in Stock in Chennai,Bangalore PM me pls.

Enclosed Scan of cover and Disc. v
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SIVAJI TAMIL BLU RAY.jpg (97.6 KB, 163 views)
File Type: jpg SIVAJI BLU RAY DISC.jpg (88.7 KB, 136 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:09 PM   #2
nrD nrD is offline
Expert Member
 
Feb 2013
11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by subu View Post
Sivaji Blu Ray now Available from AP Intl.

Brand - AP Intl.
Authoring - Sunny.
Subtitles - Rekhs
Duration - 189 Minutes.
Region - A,B,C

Now Available and in Stock in Chennai,Bangalore PM me pls.

Enclosed Scan of cover and Disc. v
I think Ayngaran first cover looks better. Disc image is same. Good that they are rereleasing the BD. Hope they and other companies release other Tamil movies for the first time on BD as well
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:46 PM   #3
rkdigitals rkdigitals is offline
Junior Member
 
Jul 2011
Default

wow...this one had DTS HD MASTER....ayngaran bd doesnt have this right
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:00 PM   #4
nishomac nishomac is offline
Expert Member
 
nishomac's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
Harrow, United Kingdom
139
1701
24
1
1
Send a message via AIM to nishomac Send a message via Skype™ to nishomac
Default

Does this have MENU ??
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 07:22 AM   #5
nashy12 nashy12 is offline
Active Member
 
Nov 2011
Default

Can some one tell me if this have menu, Unlike AYNGARAN Sivaji Bluray, which doesn't have !!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:49 AM   #6
technofreak technofreak is offline
Senior Member
 
Dec 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashy12 View Post
Can some one tell me if this have menu, Unlike AYNGARAN Sivaji Bluray, which doesn't have !!!
AP has Play all songs option so far in its dvd.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:38 AM   #7
Shahran Sunny Audit Shahran Sunny Audit is offline
Senior Member
 
Jun 2011
1
Default

Please note I was not involved with API Sivaji version...my name was added without permission.

I have not seen the final product...so cannot comment on quality,
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:52 PM   #8
nishomac nishomac is offline
Expert Member
 
nishomac's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
Harrow, United Kingdom
139
1701
24
1
1
Send a message via AIM to nishomac Send a message via Skype™ to nishomac
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahran Sunny Audit View Post
Please note I was not involved with API Sivaji version...my name was added without permission.

I have not seen the final product...so cannot comment on quality,
Sunny but sivaji is listed on AP site, are you saying this is not original ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:04 PM   #9
Shahran Sunny Audit Shahran Sunny Audit is offline
Senior Member
 
Jun 2011
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishomac View Post
Sunny but sivaji is listed on AP site, are you saying this is not original ?
It is an original...but I was not involved in this project (as stated on their inlay card).
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:29 PM   #10
ForumMaster ForumMaster is offline
Member
 
Apr 2013
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahran Sunny Audit View Post
It is an original...but I was not involved in this project (as stated on their inlay card).
@Sunny Subu wanted to increase his profit by quoting your name
so he may mention your name..
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:42 PM   #11
nishomac nishomac is offline
Expert Member
 
nishomac's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
Harrow, United Kingdom
139
1701
24
1
1
Send a message via AIM to nishomac Send a message via Skype™ to nishomac
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahran Sunny Audit View Post
It is an original...but I was not involved in this project (as stated on their inlay card).
Ok that's fine !! I've just ordered my one.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 05:09 PM   #12
tamil king tamil king is offline
Active Member
 
tamil king's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumMaster View Post
@Sunny Subu wanted to increase his profit by quoting your name
so he may mention your name..
don't you have sense in complaining subu, As it was mentioned in the cover art he said so, He's helping tamil ppls with international bluray at cheap rate, check the cover art its mentioned
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 05:15 PM   #13
Shahran Sunny Audit Shahran Sunny Audit is offline
Senior Member
 
Jun 2011
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamil king View Post
don't you have sense in complaining subu, As it was mentioned in the cover art he said so, He's helping tamil ppls with international bluray at cheap rate, check the cover art its mentioned
It is mentioned on the cover art...which is why I am stating the truth on the forum.

I've informed API and they will re-print the inlay (on the next batch) with my name removed.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 05:56 PM   #14
ForumMaster ForumMaster is offline
Member
 
Apr 2013
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamil king View Post
don't you have sense in complaining subu, As it was mentioned in the cover art he said so, He's helping tamil ppls with international bluray at cheap rate, check the cover art its mentioned
I doubt this id belongs to Subu...
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 07:31 PM   #15
ARUNKUMAR66666 ARUNKUMAR66666 is offline
Member
 
Nov 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumMaster View Post
I doubt this id belongs to Subu...
Your ID being created on April makes me doubt you
Who knows you could be a member of MIS or some other shop :P
Expressing just my opinion
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:25 PM   #16
tamil king tamil king is offline
Active Member
 
tamil king's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumMaster View Post
I doubt this id belongs to Subu...
Don't you have sense talking like this in visitors message "R u Subu??? Y cheating others as sathish and this id????"

i have my own id and this is the one and only one using for past 2 years, not like you having multiple accounts just created a days b4 and hashing about subu... Mind your words and your imagination
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:40 PM   #17
nrD nrD is offline
Expert Member
 
Feb 2013
11
Default

Hey guys, I've been following this forum for three years but only created an accounted a couple months ago because I was completely enticed by Thuppakki bd and Vishwaroopam. I had questions for Sunny about those two and wanted to know what's up next for us Tamilians, but that doesn't mean I am oblivious to the stuff that went on here before, including the chitra123 thing (last year I think).

I'm not saying that the newest guy is Subu nor am I denying for him/her because I don't know the truth either. I'm just saying in the forum thread about the Sivaji bd API re release, let's not digress into distructive fighting.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:50 PM   #18
nishomac nishomac is offline
Expert Member
 
nishomac's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
Harrow, United Kingdom
139
1701
24
1
1
Send a message via AIM to nishomac Send a message via Skype™ to nishomac
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrD View Post
Hey guys, I've been following this forum for three years but only created an accounted a couple months ago because I was completely enticed by Thuppakki bd and Vishwaroopam. I had questions for Sunny about those two and wanted to know what's up next for us Tamilians, but that doesn't mean I am oblivious to the stuff that went on here before, including the chitra123 thing (last year I think).

I'm not saying that the newest guy is Subu nor am I denying for him/her because I don't know the truth either. I'm just saying in the forum thread about the Sivaji bd API re release, let's not digress into distructive fighting.
well said Nrd... it's a blu ray forum not a fighting forum.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:50 AM   #19
ashik786 ashik786 is offline
Special Member
 
ashik786's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
God's Own Country
131
1084
259
103
11
20
6
India/Bollywood Added to DB

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Sivaji-Blu-ray/70495/
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:53 AM   #20
amit5500 amit5500 is offline
Active Member
 
Oct 2012
India, Delhi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashik786 View Post
The Video Codec is MPEG 2, not MPEG 4-AVC
Audio is DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio, not LPCM 5.1
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > India


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:45 AM.