Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Cyber Monday Deals are Now Live »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Star Trek 4K (Blu-ray)
$7.99
3 hrs ago
Gladiator 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
 
Friday the 13th: 8-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$12.99
 
Planet Earth II and Blue Planet II: The Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Black Sails: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Batman Beyond: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$60.99
 
Braveheart 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
 
Jack Ryan 5-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$9.99
 
Avatar - The Last Airbender: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$81.31
 
Dragon Ball Z: Seasons 1-9 Collection (Blu-ray)
$123.49
 
The Mummy Ultimate Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
Mission: Impossible - 6 Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$23.12
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2018, 09:34 AM   #1
SoGS SoGS is offline
Member
 
SoGS's Avatar
 
Jun 2018
California
Default bluraysforeveryone.com - Legit?

As the title states, I stumbled upon this website that has a few steelbooks I'd like to pick up.

Legit site? Anything I need to be wary of?

If it helps, I'm located in the U.S.

Thanks!

(since I am a newbie, I hope I posted this in the right area)
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 11:57 AM   #2
Bullitt Bullitt is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Bullitt's Avatar
 
Jun 2017
13
2
705
Default

Theyíre legit OK. People on here have bought from them as I have seen them mentioned but I believe that those who purchased from them done so from outside the U.S. to get purchases that would have been otherwise difficult to get.

For that reason,arenít their prices a bit high? If everything suits you then work away but I thought being a resident of The States you could have bought what you need elsewhere.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
SoGS (06-30-2018)
Old 06-29-2018, 01:20 PM   #3
Heapashifter Heapashifter is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Heapashifter's Avatar
 
Jan 2015
Myrtle Beach, SC
200
2091
258
566
13
Default

They've been around for a while. They're legit.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
SoGS (06-30-2018)
Old 06-29-2018, 04:55 PM   #4
SoGS SoGS is offline
Member
 
SoGS's Avatar
 
Jun 2018
California
Default

Thanks for the responses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt View Post
Theyíre legit OK. People on here have bought from them as I have seen them mentioned but I believe that those who purchased from them done so from outside the U.S. to get purchases that would have been otherwise difficult to get.

For that reason,arenít their prices a bit high? If everything suits you then work away but I thought being a resident of The States you could have bought what you need elsewhere.
I was primarily looking at their Blufans steelbooks. Some prices look to be pretty on par with eBay. Some a little cheaper. I'm still kind of getting a feel for where to look and all that. Since I'm new to the hobby, i have some catching up to do.

If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them! I'm primarily going to premium steelbook route, mainly (but not exclusively) Blufans. So far I've pretty much done all of my buying off of eBay.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 09:21 AM   #5
Bullitt Bullitt is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Bullitt's Avatar
 
Jun 2017
13
2
705
Default

I donít live in The States so Iím afraid I canít really help you with what are your best options.
Hopefully someone else will chime in and give you the info you need.
Good luck.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
SoGS (06-30-2018)
Old 06-30-2018, 09:24 AM   #6
SoGS SoGS is offline
Member
 
SoGS's Avatar
 
Jun 2018
California
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt View Post
I donít live in The States so Iím afraid I canít really help you with what are your best options.
Hopefully someone else will chime in and give you the info you need.
Good luck.
No worries. Thanks for the response.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Bullitt (06-30-2018)
Old 06-30-2018, 09:36 AM   #7
Bullitt Bullitt is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Bullitt's Avatar
 
Jun 2017
13
2
705
Default

Blufans thread here https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread...38920&page=323

Have you tried asking in there?
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
SoGS (06-30-2018)
Old 06-30-2018, 09:56 AM   #8
SoGS SoGS is offline
Member
 
SoGS's Avatar
 
Jun 2018
California
Default

I've peeked in there a few times. Wasn't sure if it was the place to ask a bunch of newbie questions lol.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 10:03 AM   #9
Bullitt Bullitt is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Bullitt's Avatar
 
Jun 2017
13
2
705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGS View Post
I've peeked in there a few times. Wasn't sure if it was the place to ask a bunch of newbie questions lol.
Work away,just say that you are a newbie and wanted to ask a few questions.
If you are nice,Iím sure the gratitude will be returned.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
SoGS (06-30-2018)
Old 06-30-2018, 10:08 AM   #10
SoGS SoGS is offline
Member
 
SoGS's Avatar
 
Jun 2018
California
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt View Post
Work away,just say that you are a newbie and wanted to ask a few questions.
If you are nice,Iím sure the gratitude will be returned.
Will do. Thanks!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Bullitt (06-30-2018)
Old 06-30-2018, 10:11 AM   #11
Bullitt Bullitt is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Bullitt's Avatar
 
Jun 2017
13
2
705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGS View Post
Will do. Thanks!
More chance of getting the answers you are looking for there as many wonít venture this far south.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 05:18 PM   #12
Heapashifter Heapashifter is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Heapashifter's Avatar
 
Jan 2015
Myrtle Beach, SC
200
2091
258
566
13
Default

For Blufans bluraysteel is the man. You can PM him and see if he can help you at all. There was just a Blufans Mega Group Buy that ended at the beginning of the month. Might still be some product sitting around.

Outside of him, eBay is the best in my opinion. Wait on deals or auctions to happen. No reason to buy the ones marked way up.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
SoGS (07-01-2018)
Old 06-30-2018, 09:36 PM   #13
JackSkellington JackSkellington is offline
Expert Member
 
JackSkellington's Avatar
 
Oct 2016
Central California
1
193
57
Default

Yeah, it's legit. I order from there every so often. Fast shipping. The guy that runs the site is easy to work with, too. You can only make purchases using Paypal now, though (no biggie).
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
SoGS (07-01-2018)
Old 07-01-2018, 01:06 AM   #14
SoGS SoGS is offline
Member
 
SoGS's Avatar
 
Jun 2018
California
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heapashifter View Post
For Blufans bluraysteel is the man. You can PM him and see if he can help you at all. There was just a Blufans Mega Group Buy that ended at the beginning of the month. Might still be some product sitting around.

Outside of him, eBay is the best in my opinion. Wait on deals or auctions to happen. No reason to buy the ones marked way up.
Yeah I've always gone the eBay route through my various hobbies (sneakers, Hot Toys, and now steelbooks).

It's tough being patient when you're new and there's so many great steelbooks. Luckily my wallet and the need to feed kids slows me down lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSkellington View Post
Yeah, it's legit. I order from there every so often. Fast shipping. The guy that runs the site is easy to work with, too. You can only make purchases using Paypal now, though (no biggie).
Sounds good. Thanks!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
JackSkellington (07-01-2018)
Old 07-01-2018, 04:10 AM   #15
thetony thetony is offline
Expert Member
 
thetony's Avatar
 
May 2015
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGS View Post
As the title states, I stumbled upon this website that has a few steelbooks I'd like to pick up.

Legit site? Anything I need to be wary of?

If it helps, I'm located in the U.S.

Thanks!

(since I am a newbie, I hope I posted this in the right area)
I purchased a slipcover from them several months ago. Had no issues, arrived quickly (I think they're just a state or two over from me), and it was well packed. Some of their prices are a little high, but given the nature of some of their inventory, I suppose that's to be expected.

To be fair, I'm not a regular there, but I really have nothing bad to say about my purchase there.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
SoGS (07-01-2018)
Old 07-01-2018, 10:45 AM   #16
SoGS SoGS is offline
Member
 
SoGS's Avatar
 
Jun 2018
California
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetony View Post
I purchased a slipcover from them several months ago. Had no issues, arrived quickly (I think they're just a state or two over from me), and it was well packed. Some of their prices are a little high, but given the nature of some of their inventory, I suppose that's to be expected.

To be fair, I'm not a regular there, but I really have nothing bad to say about my purchase there.
Appreciate your input!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
thetony (07-02-2018)
Old 08-14-2018, 05:38 PM   #17
peschi peschi is offline
Active Member
 
Feb 2015
Default

anyone knows how long it usualy takes to get an order to shipping with them? ordered last friday with them, still on processing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 05:34 AM   #18
skudge skudge is offline
Member
 
Aug 2018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peschi View Post
anyone knows how long it usualy takes to get an order to shipping with them? ordered last friday with them, still on processing.
Contact there customer service.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 02:39 PM   #19
Rated GP Rated GP is offline
New Member
 
Jan 2016
12
21
769
11
Default bluraysforeveryone.com - Legit?

They're legit, I've been a longtime customer now. Never had an issue!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 04:43 PM   #20
Sky_Captain Sky_Captain is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Sky_Captain's Avatar
 
Jan 2008
409
1442
1
10
Default

It's a one man operation, so be patient.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:32 PM.