Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Alita: Battle Angel 4K + 3D (Blu-ray)
C$191.98
 
Westworld: Season Two (Blu-ray)
C$11.99
15 hrs ago
Gotham: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
C$13.99
15 hrs ago
Rick and Morty: Season 3 (Blu-ray)
C$19.99
15 hrs ago
Outlander: Complete Seasons One, Two & Three (Blu-ray)
C$64.99
 
Star Trek: Discovery - Season One (Blu-ray)
C$33.99
15 hrs ago
Captain America: Civil War 4K (Blu-ray)
C$19.99
 
Aladdin (Blu-ray)
C$26.99
 
San Andreas 4K (Blu-ray)
C$16.99
7 hrs ago
Fast & Furious 8-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
C$95.99
 
Godzilla: King of the Monsters (Blu-ray)
C$26.99
 
South Park: The Complete Twenty-Second Season (Blu-ray)
C$23.99
15 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Canadian Deals


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2010, 07:34 PM   #2021
Phazed Phazed is offline
Senior Member
 
Phazed's Avatar
 
Jun 2009
Canada
3
392
17
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazed View Post
sent mine August 2 and still waiting...
got mine today, delivered by FedEX
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:38 PM   #2022
rabbit rabbit is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
rabbit's Avatar
 
Apr 2009
5
-5
Default

got one wolf from futurestop any one caving in on 'em RE steelies btw, bbv in lasalle closed
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 104_3107.jpg (96.8 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg 104_3108.jpg (99.0 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg 104_3114.jpg (93.3 KB, 61 views)

Last edited by rabbit; 08-25-2010 at 07:42 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:43 PM   #2023
GreatGreg GreatGreg is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
GreatGreg's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
Canada
-
21
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit View Post
got one wolf from futurestop any one caving in on 'em RE steelies btw, bbv in lasalle closed
I am caving.

I bought the set this afternoon while I already had it on DVD and the trilogy SteelBook.

I'm sure the fourth (fifth?) SteelBook is coming next.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:15 PM   #2024
thecardman23 thecardman23 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
thecardman23's Avatar
 
Jul 2008
Toronto, Canada
8
1732
32
237
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazed View Post
got mine today, delivered by FedEX
can somebody plz provide me the link and tel number where im suppose to get my disc sent in. thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 02:10 AM   #2025
Rees Rees is offline
Active Member
 
Rees's Avatar
 
Mar 2010
Victoria, B.C.
686
-8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecardman23 View Post
can somebody plz provide me the link and tel number where im suppose to get my disc sent in. thanks
1-888-889-9456

They will want to confirm your copy qualifies and then they will give you the mailing information
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 02:15 AM   #2026
Phazed Phazed is offline
Senior Member
 
Phazed's Avatar
 
Jun 2009
Canada
3
392
17
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecardman23 View Post
can somebody plz provide me the link and tel number where im suppose to get my disc sent in. thanks
this link should have all the info

https://forum.blu-ray.com/blu-ray-mo...ml#post3626365
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 06:15 AM   #2027
thecardman23 thecardman23 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
thecardman23's Avatar
 
Jul 2008
Toronto, Canada
8
1732
32
237
-5
Default

thanks guys. ill be taking the steps to mail out for my replacement disc tomorrow
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 04:32 PM   #2028
Steve46 Steve46 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Steve46's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
Oshawa, ON
2
878
79
16
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecardman23 View Post
thanks guys. ill be taking the steps to mail out for my replacement disc tomorrow
I just called Paramount. They said not to worry about protecting the disc as it will just be thrown away.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 05:00 PM   #2029
Topgun Topgun is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2010
Montreal
160
-5
Default

Sent my copy at the beginning of August and im still waiting
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 05:06 PM   #2030
thecardman23 thecardman23 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
thecardman23's Avatar
 
Jul 2008
Toronto, Canada
8
1732
32
237
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve46 View Post
I just called Paramount. They said not to worry about protecting the disc as it will just be thrown away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgun View Post
Sent my copy at the beginning of August and im still waiting

thanks, lady i spoke to said the same thing to me. ill get mine out today in a few hours when i head to post office. the time should fly by.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 05:33 PM   #2031
Cypher Cypher is offline
Banned
 
Jan 2010
Hollywood, Yugoslavia
6
1
-5
Default Can you get a replacement disc if...

You never bought the original in the first place? Or can I just send them a dvd-r with Gladiator written on it and I'll get the replacement?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:24 PM   #2032
Rees Rees is offline
Active Member
 
Rees's Avatar
 
Mar 2010
Victoria, B.C.
686
-8
Default

Mine arrived today but I missed the delivery so I have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up at the post office. I sent mine off Aug. 5th
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 08:03 PM   #2033
rabbit rabbit is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
rabbit's Avatar
 
Apr 2009
5
-5
Default

the cave-man cometh as well managed to get 3/4 steelies only, RED wasn't in stock this was at lasalle futurestop. even checked VSL, employee said they're released F or T. went to PC shop, it was in inventory system, on hold in the back(bat) cage and awaiting release date the hunt for the 4th steelie is on paws saw so many copies of POTC steels still
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 104_3118.jpg (97.6 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg 104_3119.jpg (98.5 KB, 67 views)

Last edited by rabbit; 08-26-2010 at 08:09 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 08:52 PM   #2034
thecardman23 thecardman23 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
thecardman23's Avatar
 
Jul 2008
Toronto, Canada
8
1732
32
237
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rees View Post
Mine arrived today but I missed the delivery so I have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up at the post office. I sent mine off Aug. 5th

yeah, it will be a tense wait forsure.. i love gladiator


Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit View Post
the cave-man cometh as well managed to get 3/4 steelies only, RED wasn't in stock this was at lasalle futurestop. even checked VSL, employee said they're released F or T. went to PC shop, it was in inventory system, on hold in the back(bat) cage and awaiting release date the hunt for the 4th steelie is on paws saw so many copies of POTC steels still
dammit! im wondering if i shouldnt head over to fs as they said these wouldnt be ready for purchase till friday, but quite a few ppl have had luck snagging them.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 08:53 PM   #2035
thecardman23 thecardman23 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
thecardman23's Avatar
 
Jul 2008
Toronto, Canada
8
1732
32
237
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
You never bought the original in the first place? Or can I just send them a dvd-r with Gladiator written on it and I'll get the replacement?
the replacement is only for the bluray
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:39 AM   #2036
GreatGreg GreatGreg is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
GreatGreg's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
Canada
-
21
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecardman23 View Post
dammit! im wondering if i shouldnt head over to fs as they said these wouldnt be ready for purchase till friday, but quite a few ppl have had luck snagging them.
It is definitely worth checking out your local store. The prices are in the system already, so if they want, then can sell it to you early.

Oops, I guess it is already Friday now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:49 PM   #2037
Topgun Topgun is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2010
Montreal
160
-5
Default

Just got my gladiator replacement disc took more than 3 weeks.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 06:34 PM   #2038
thecardman23 thecardman23 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
thecardman23's Avatar
 
Jul 2008
Toronto, Canada
8
1732
32
237
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg View Post
It is definitely worth checking out your local store. The prices are in the system already, so if they want, then can sell it to you early.

Oops, I guess it is already Friday now.
grabbed myself the rest evil steels, got myself 1-3 and pass on degeneration as i have no interest in that one. excellent job on fs's part on getting these beauties!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 06:37 PM   #2039
inabsentia inabsentia is offline
Active Member
 
Nov 2009
4
2
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecardman23 View Post
grabbed myself the rest evil steels, got myself 1-3 and pass on degeneration as i have no interest in that one. excellent job on fs's part on getting these beauties!
Dont you already have the trilogy steelbook?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 06:39 PM   #2040
rabbit rabbit is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
rabbit's Avatar
 
Apr 2009
5
-5
Default

i want RED went back to futurestop today, they only had the 1st three films, and no RED in sight, something to do with language laws and QC got the shaft and no copies in poutine land anyway, good deal is to PM Prestige for $8.49
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Canadian Deals

Similar Threads
thread Forum Thread Starter Replies Last Post
Sales for PS3 40g model 1st week sales? Any guesses? Blu-ray Players and Recorders Porfie 44 11-15-2007 02:27 AM
Rat week 1 sales? Blu-ray Movies - North America bdrex28 3 11-15-2007 01:25 AM
What do you think about sales numbers this week? Blu-ray Technology and Future Technology bhampton 29 10-29-2007 01:57 PM
What are you buying this week, with the Buy on Get one and other sales? Blu-ray Technology and Future Technology mhussung 8 10-15-2007 11:21 PM
HD Disc Sales by Week Blu-ray Technology and Future Technology mcy_999 5 10-12-2007 12:43 AM


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:58 PM.