Best iTunes Movie Deals

Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Star Wars: The Digital Movie Collection (iTunes)
$49.99

Solo: A Star Wars Story (iTunes)
$9.99

Star Wars: The Last Jedi (iTunes)
$9.99

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (iTunes)
$9.99

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (iTunes)
$9.99

King Kong (iTunes)
$4.99

Atomic Blonde (iTunes)
$4.99

The Big Bang Theory, Seasons 1-12 (iTunes)
$99.99

Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (iTunes)
$9.99

Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (iTunes)
$9.99

Toy Story 4 (iTunes)
$12.99

Eyes Wide Shut (iTunes)
$4.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > iTunes

Old Yesterday, 05:20 PM   #7981
Special Member

Sep 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidKnight View Post
Hi, does anyone know if Rambo Last Blood have both cuts as apparently the disc will.
It does not show having both cuts on ITunes (usually listed as extra). No one but the studio will know if the other will be added.
Old Today, 01:52 AM   #7982
Blu-ray Guru

May 2010
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderAE View Post
Same for the UK, based on the movie being the same across both stores. The other two Cornetto films aren’t however, thus why they are not 4K in the UK. Buggers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Gonzo- View Post
By the looks of things it could be a distributor issue as Shaun of the Dead has a different studio info listed compared to the other two and also different to what’s listed against them in the US.
But then if that was the issue you’d think they wouldn’t be altogether in the trilogy boxset.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-D View Post
Brilliant, I wasn't expecting that. One of my favourite films too.
I don't remember who was discussing Ireland and the UK's lack of 4K for the original Hellboy but I got an email today from Sony about it/

"We're happy to inform you that we are currently in the process of making the title available in 4K in the UK and Ireland.

Current entitlements for the 4K format will be upgraded as soon as the format is available.

At this moment we can not give you a time-frame."

So good news there.

Also I discovered an email I had previously overlooked that my message to Universal regarding Bourne Identity in 4K was "undeliverable".

Can somebody post the customer service contact details?
Thanks given by:
-Gonzo- (Today), Big-D (Today), XanderAE (Today)
Old Today, 02:46 AM   #7983
Blu-ray Guru

May 2010
-
-
-

A few pages back there was discussion of 4K TVs. Does anyone know what page number it started on? I was informed of what to look for when choosing a 4K TV but I cannot find any of the post.

The only thing I can remember is that I had to be sure the TV was both HDR and Dolby Vision compatible (I had previously assumed all 4K TVs had both). I assume then I have to ask for Atmos too.

I'm certain I was told other things to look out for.

I had been leaning towards Sony but I can't find any of their TVs that have Dolby Vision.

Honestly I just want you guys to tell me which TV to buy. I do not to go into the thousands. €700 or there abouts would be my limit

What about 49" LG NanoCell 4K TV ?

EDIT: Just been looking at reviews and it is apparently not great at black which is not good for watching Star Wars or Star Trek. Or is this "flaw" something that a layman like myself would not notice?

What HiFi gives the Panasonic TX-50GX800B five stars.

Last edited by ManOfTheForest; Today at 03:14 AM.
Old Today, 04:09 AM   #7984
Power Member

Feb 2008
Southern NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOfTheForest View Post
A few pages back there was discussion of 4K TVs. Does anyone know what page number it started on? I was informed of what to look for when choosing a 4K TV but I cannot find any of the post.

The only thing I can remember is that I had to be sure the TV was both HDR and Dolby Vision compatible (I had previously assumed all 4K TVs had both). I assume then I have to ask for Atmos too.

I had been leaning towards Sony but I can't find any of their TVs that have Dolby Vision.

Honestly I just want you guys to tell me which TV to buy. I do not to go into the thousands. €700 or there abouts would be my limit

EDIT: Just been looking at reviews and it is apparently not great at black which is not good for watching Star Wars or Star Trek. Or is this "flaw" something that a layman like myself would not notice?

I have this tv (Sony X950G) in the 75” version. But the 55” is in your price range I believe!? The picture is excellent & it has HDR & Dolby Vision! Hope this helps

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-55...?skuId=6331577

Last edited by kurtis21; Today at 04:19 AM.
Old Today, 05:39 AM   #7985

Jun 2014
UK

Quote:

I think this may be the thread? : https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=322931

Samsung TVs don't support Dolby Vision, but most LG, Sony, Philips and Panasonic do. That particular Panasonic you quoted looks like a good choice though.

Email to try for Universal is: enquiriesuk@nbcuni.com

Oh and much obliged for chasing up Hellboy. I have it sitting in my wishlist to be purchased when it goes 4K.

Last edited by Big-D; Today at 05:52 AM.
Old Today, 10:04 AM   #7986

Apr 2017

Quote:
I don't remember who was discussing Ireland and the UK's lack of 4K for the original Hellboy but I got an email today from Sony about it/

"We're happy to inform you that we are currently in the process of making the title available in 4K in the UK and Ireland.

Current entitlements for the 4K format will be upgraded as soon as the format is available.

At this moment we can not give you a time-frame."

So good news there.

Also I discovered an email I had previously overlooked that my message to Universal regarding Bourne Identity in 4K was "undeliverable".

Can somebody post the customer service contact details?
That is good news but I think I’ll be waiting for that one to go 4K before I buy.
Shame about Bourne though, not quite sure why it’s undeliverable considering it’s available in UHD via Amazon Prime and SkyQ.

Last edited by -Gonzo-; Today at 11:44 AM.
Old Today, 01:43 PM   #7987
Expert Member

Oct 2017

Apologies if this has been mentioned, but my copies of Moon and Under The Skin are now 4K in US iTunes.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > iTunes