Best iTunes Movie Deals

Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Jurassic 5-Movie Collection (iTunes)
$24.99

The Batman (iTunes)
$19.99

The Daniel Craig Collection (iTunes)
$49.95

Goodfellas (iTunes)
$4.99

Mission: Impossible 6-Movie Collection (iTunes)
$34.99

No Time to Die (iTunes)
$9.99

Apocalypse Now (iTunes)
$4.99

The Many Saints of Newark (iTunes)
$7.99

The Deer Hunter (iTunes)
$4.99

Apocalypse Now (iTunes)
$4.99

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (iTunes)
$9.99

Independence Day (iTunes)
$4.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 01-29-2022, 05:23 AM   #41
Blu-ray Knight

Feb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticTACsnitch View Post
Convenience, familiarity, availability, overall access, take your pick. Simply put, nobody else comes close to their customer base.

https://www.cleveland.com/data/2022/...bscribers.html
But other streaming services like Disney Plus, HBO Max and Hulu have that. And they’re cheaper too.
Old 01-29-2022, 05:40 AM   #42
Banned

Jul 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHT View Post
But other streaming services like Disney Plus, HBO Max and Hulu have that. And they’re cheaper too.
No, they don't simply due to the fact that none of them have been around as long as Netflix. That's where Netflix trumps everybody else. Both amount of time they've been around and obviously content.

You can't share your Hulu with more than 1 other person. That's a total wash. Plus, Hulu and HBO Max are not even available everywhere. Their global coverage is nowhere near Netflix.

D+ is Disney. Every other streaming service will cannibalize each other but D+ is practically untouchable. It's the brand. There's no beating it.

Click the link I included. You'll see the numbers for each.
Old 01-29-2022, 12:41 PM   #43
Blu-ray Ninja

Apr 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheez avenger View Post
They have plenty. Even if you were to watch 1 movie/series per month, you've more than made your money back. How much would that theoretically cost you in time/money at the theater? Nevermind you can't watch tv series in theaters. It's still a bargain. Now if folks are cheap/frugal then that's a different story -- seems like it's almost a knee-jerk reaction, because it's "fun" to hate on Netflix.
You have a valid point there, but it's about making the most of it than the bare minimum of it for me.
Old 01-29-2022, 01:54 PM   #44
Blu-ray Knight

Sep 2008
Boston, MA

I have Netflix through my cable/internet plan, otherwise I'd probably drop it. (I spend more time on HBO Max than Netflix.) But I was paying extra to get 4K until the price hike. I canceled the upgrade because I don't think the quality is enough to pay for it.
Old 01-29-2022, 05:06 PM   #45
Banned

Jul 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookcase View Post
I have Netflix through my cable/internet plan, otherwise I'd probably drop it. (I spend more time on HBO Max than Netflix.) But I was paying extra to get 4K until the price hike. I canceled the upgrade because I don't think the quality is enough to pay for it.
I do too,

Completely agree. Only reason I'm keeping premium is because of the number of simultaneous streams allowed.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > Streaming Movies > Netflix