Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
SeaQuest DSV: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99
5 hrs ago
The Northman 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

The Six Million Dollar Man: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$149.99
6 hrs ago
The Last Duel 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
1 day ago
The King's Man 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
1 day ago
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Charlie's Angels: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$58.06
18 hrs ago
The French Dispatch (Blu-ray)
$8.99

Dual (Blu-ray)
$16.59
10 hrs ago
The Alfred Hitchcock Classics Collection Vol 2 4K (Blu-ray)
$61.50
34 min ago
Nana: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$57.99
3 hrs ago
Black Widow 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 01-27-2022, 08:46 AM   #2541
Blu-ray Knight

Jun 2011
On my sofa

Quote:
Originally Posted by civiclx View Post
I don't like coming into contact with the shower curtain whilst taking a shower.
I feel your pain bro
Thanks given by:
civiclx (01-28-2022)
Old 01-27-2022, 02:04 PM   #2542
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by civiclx View Post
I don't like coming into contact with the shower curtain whilst taking a shower.
When you're done with a shower curtain liner, take some scissors and cut out the three magnets at the bottom, make a sandwich of them, and put them aside. Once you've gone through two liners, use those magnet sandwiches and that'll keep the curtain from billowing out against your legs while showering.
Thanks given by:
civiclx (01-27-2022), Scarriere (01-28-2022)
Old 01-28-2022, 03:42 PM   #2543
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2011

People who go out wearing shorts and sandals...in January. Jesus Christ, I get frostbite just looking at someone's bare legs when it's 25 degrees out.
Thanks given by:
civiclx (01-28-2022)
Old 01-28-2022, 04:13 PM   #2544

Apr 2009
Maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monterey Jack View Post
People who go out wearing shorts and sandals...in January. Jesus Christ, I get frostbite just looking at someone's bare legs when it's 25 degrees out.
To them all year is sandal year.
Are ya cold?
Thanks given by:
civiclx (01-28-2022)
Old 01-29-2022, 08:24 AM   #2545
Blu-ray Champion

Jan 2019
Albuquerque, NM

Quote:
I don't know about the sandals, but here in New Mexico, A LOT of people wear shorts all year round.
Old 01-30-2022, 08:41 PM   #2546
Power Member

Jan 2015
Iowa, The Hawkeye State

When I am out and about and suddenly have to go to the bathroom (#2) and I stop at a conveince store and hit the bathroom only to find that the peson who used it previous had urinated all over the toilet seat and left it that way.

Recently I used a convience store bathroom and someone actually urinated all over the toilet paper
Old 01-31-2022, 04:04 AM   #2547
Expert Member

Feb 2008
Southern Utah

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDub1 View Post
When I am out and about and suddenly have to go to the bathroom (#2) and I stop at a conveince store and hit the bathroom only to find that the peson who used it previous had urinated all over the toilet seat and left it that way.

Recently I used a convience store bathroom and someone actually urinated all over the toilet paper
OMG Yes! A water pipe broke to our apartments last month and it took a couple days to fix it. If we wanted to go to the bathroom we had to go down to the gas station because it was closest place. Last time I had to go there in the middle of the night it was like that. I was just like dammit. The girls bathroom was fine. It was so horrible.
Old 01-31-2022, 01:58 PM   #2548
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2011

There's a special place in hell for men who don't kick the toilet seat up before taking a piss in public restrooms. Jesus, do they do that at home...?!
Old 01-31-2022, 06:44 PM   #2549
Power Member

Jan 2015
Iowa, The Hawkeye State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infrared Sight View Post
OMG Yes! A water pipe broke to our apartments last month and it took a couple days to fix it. If we wanted to go to the bathroom we had to go down to the gas station because it was closest place. Last time I had to go there in the middle of the night it was like that. I was just like dammit. The girls bathroom was fine. It was so horrible.
Whenever I am forced to use a womans restroom, I always get a good laugh when I exit and a female or two are in line and I get the look of death from them. It's like "sorry, but the men's was taken and I had to go. Please excuse the smell I left"
Thanks given by:
Infrared Sight (02-02-2022)
Old 02-07-2022, 07:19 PM   #2550
Blu-ray Prince

Jun 2013
-
-

Sellers who print out a label for a package and then never mail it. Ordered something last Saturday and it took the seller until Wednesday to print the label. As of today the item still hasn't been picked up yet and is past the estimated delivery. I swear a majority of sellers who do prepaid labels let the packages sit around for 3-5 days before getting it out. This happens way more often than not.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:07 PM   #2551
Blu-ray Archduke

Jun 2012
NJ
-
-
-

Quote:
There's a special place in hell for men who don't kick the toilet seat up before taking a piss in public restrooms. Jesus, do they do that at home...?!
I always wondered why toilet seats in public bathrooms have a cutout at the tip. To me it didn't make sense until recently, when it hit me that the cutout is for us gents

I use a urinal whenever possible. All you do is aim and shoot.
Old 02-19-2022, 04:11 AM   #2552
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2011

Grown-assed people who pepper their speech with endless repetitions of "Dawg" and "Bro" (or, even worse, "Brah"). You could not sound more uneducated doing this.
Thanks given by:
BeastCreatureTrapper (02-19-2022), Scarriere (02-19-2022)
Old 02-19-2022, 06:30 AM   #2553
Blu-ray Count

Mar 2007
Victoria, BC

"I don't have pet peeves; I have major psychotic f***ing hatreds, okay. And it makes the world a lot easier to sort out." George Carlin
Thanks given by:
Monterey Jack (02-19-2022)
Old 02-24-2022, 04:40 PM   #2554
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2011

Getting PMs from people asking you for advice like, "Which merchant should I order [movie] from?" It's like, can't you make an informed decision by yourself?
Old 02-24-2022, 06:02 PM   #2555

May 2017

People who give advice on things they know nothing about. If your going to tell me to do something at least make sure you understand what it is your telling me to do.
Old 02-25-2022, 11:15 PM   #2556
Blu-ray Champion

Sep 2008
The Diamond Capital of North America™

People that don’t understand how walking on the right is usually the norm.
I understand if a person who is from Japan or Australia or another place where the left is more normal.
But here in the west, most understand that the right doesn’t create confusion.
I just got into a confrontation with a Fella who was walking towards me on my right, his left and he refused to move. When we were face to face he said “Wanna get the outta my way!”. I said “No, you gotta walk on the right”.
He didn’t and forced his way around me and I moved slightly to not hit shoulder to shoulder. He said something I couldn’t hear so I called him a xxxxing idiot.
Overreacting? Yeah, maybe. But here at camp where we’re a bit confined, it’s helpful to move with the herd.
He’s an Operator so I’ll be seeing him later. I’m almost hoping that he complains to the supervisor. I’d guess he’ll be set straight. But I will be as well for cussing or calling people names.
Thanks given by:
Batman1980 (02-25-2022)
Old 02-26-2022, 11:28 AM   #2557
Special Member

Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukiyomi View Post
People who give advice on things they know nothing about. If your going to tell me to do something at least make sure you understand what it is your telling me to do.
I understand what I'm telling you to do. In this case, it's "you're" and not "your".
Thanks given by:
Infrared Sight (03-04-2022)
Old 02-28-2022, 03:12 PM   #2558
Blu-ray Archduke

Jun 2012
NJ
-
-
-

People who submit lowball bids on items with high "But It Now" offers on Ebay. Do they think if they submit a low bid, the Buy It Now price will magically decrease? Lol

Also, there are a LOT of cheapskates on there. I have several reasonably-priced items with "Buy It Now"s but nobody bites, not even when the bids get close to the BIN price
Old 02-28-2022, 10:06 PM   #2559
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2009
DFW TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinema84 View Post
People who submit lowball bids on items with high "But It Now" offers on Ebay. Do they think if they submit a low bid, the Buy It Now price will magically decrease? Lol

Also, there are a LOT of cheapskates on there. I have several reasonably-priced items with "Buy It Now"s but nobody bites, not even when the bids get close to the BIN price
I once had a buyer make a lowball offer, so I made a reasonable counter offer for what the item was worth and they come back with an even lower lowball offer. It was like some type of duck season/rabbit season tactic that they were trying to use to make me lower my counter. I just declined it and blocked them.
Old 03-01-2022, 01:06 AM   #2560
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2011

Same thing with digital copies...you'll be selling it for $4.00, and someone will be like, "Would you consider $1.25...?"
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat