Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
SeaQuest DSV: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99
22 hrs ago
The Northman 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Inside Out 4K (Blu-ray)
$13.02
6 hrs ago
The Six Million Dollar Man: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$149.99
23 hrs ago
Species 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
9 hrs ago
The Amazing Spider-Man Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
11 hrs ago
The Last Duel 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Dual (Blu-ray)
$16.59
1 day ago
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

The King's Man 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Black Widow 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Nana: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$57.99
19 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 12-27-2019, 12:36 AM   #1
Blu-ray Baron

Nov 2009
Hong Kong
Hong Kong Erotic Ghost Story 2 blu-ray (1991)

8F8D22EA-E08A-48F8-AE22-6CDA1EA6B714.jpg

Starring : Anthony Wong, Tsang Siu Yin, Charine Chan
Region : Blu-ray Region A
Genres : Mature Romance
Distributor : Panorama Corporation
Director : O Chi Kwan
Release Date : 30-Dec-2019
Pre-Order Price : HK$158/US$20.26
Description :
1080 Full HD
Widescreen
PCM 2.0
Language : Cantonese
Subtitle : Traditional / Simplified Chinese, English

Synopsis 94 minutes :
Wutung, the demon of supreme debauchery, comes in male and female forms. As the male Wutung falls in love with a human beauty Little Swallow, the God send down the holy nuns to turn the girl into ashes. But a bit of her soul finds refuge in the body of pretty Yu Ying. When growing up, Yu Ying makes friends with Yu Zhun and falls in love with San Keng. The female Wutung comes out to help the male one to recover. She gets enough human stamina to free cure Wutung. The two descends on the village, raping and ravagingÖ..
Thanks given by:
spannick (12-27-2019)
Old 12-27-2019, 01:05 PM   #2
Power Member

Aug 2010
BodÝ, Norway

yes
Old 02-24-2020, 04:15 PM   #3
Special Member

Apr 2017

III is coming out now too.
Thanks given by:
Jompa (02-24-2020)
Old 02-29-2020, 06:52 PM   #4
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2012

Are these upscaled or HD?
Old 03-04-2020, 10:41 PM   #5
Power Member

Jun 2011
Alhambra, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeon0 View Post
Are these upscaled or HD?
I know the new release of part 1 is real HD. Part 2 and 3 should be the same.
Thanks given by:
Leeon0 (03-05-2020)
Old 03-06-2020, 10:21 PM   #6

Feb 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelwu View Post
I know the new release of part 1 is real HD. Part 2 and 3 should be the same.
Part 2 is also genuine HD. Print has lots of damage but it looks fine.
Old 03-07-2020, 09:05 AM   #7

Jan 2016

Is there a link to purchase Part 3?
Old 03-07-2020, 10:52 AM   #8
Special Member

Jun 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardrli View Post
Is there a link to purchase Part 3?
YesAsia, DDDHouse, Buyoyo and Bad Panda Shop
Thanks given by:
Richardrli (03-08-2020)
Old 03-07-2020, 03:41 PM   #9
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2012

Now is probably not the best time to order. Mail may be slower than usual, and you don't know what might be piggybacking on your parcel.
Old 03-07-2020, 07:37 PM   #10
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2013
-

Quote:
Now is probably not the best time to order. Mail may be slower than usual, and you don't know what might be piggybacking on your parcel.

Perhaps I should use express shipping then! I just received part I last week so I am still waiting for the coronavirus to get me. I donít think thereís a slowdown in the delivery of the mail just yet though. My disc from ddd arrived in the normal time frame as would be expected. The only things that seem to be delayed are those shipping from other places outside of China and for other reasons than because of some virus.
Old 03-07-2020, 07:52 PM   #11
Contributor

Dec 2008
East Coast, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason108 View Post
Perhaps I should use express shipping then! I just received part I last week so I am still waiting for the coronavirus to get me. I donít think thereís a slowdown in the delivery of the mail just yet though. My disc from ddd arrived in the normal time frame as would be expected. The only things that seem to be delayed are those shipping from other places outside of China and for other reasons than because of some virus.
Hey, I got a package from Japan along with these two sequels from DDDHouse yesterday, so I'm doubly screwed.
Old 03-07-2020, 10:19 PM   #12
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason108 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCrutchy View Post
Hey, I got a package from Japan along with these two sequels from DDDHouse yesterday, so I'm doubly screwed.
Glad to hear you got your packages in normal time. I went by what I recently read, namely postal delays with mail coming from China and HK. Also heard the virus can remain alive on a surface for more than a week. It appears that HK has been better able to contain the virus than Japan and South Korea have.

But it's cool your liberal take on it. I bet you licked those packages as soon as you got them.
Old 03-07-2020, 10:32 PM   #13
Contributor

Dec 2008
East Coast, USA

Quote:
Glad to hear you got your packages in normal time. I went by what I recently read, namely postal delays with mail coming from China and HK. Also heard the virus can remain alive on a surface for more than a week. It appears that HK has been better able to contain the virus than Japan and South Korea have.

But it's cool your liberal take on it. I bet you licked those packages as soon as you got them.
I crushed the cardboard up and ate it in my cereal.

In seriousness, I understand that the coronavirus is a big deal, but I'm not going to let it stop me from living my life and doing things normally. I routinely get packages from the UK and less so, from Japan, but also other countries like France and Germany. In fact, my French UHD Blu-ray of Parasite just shipped from Amazon.fr and I have orders set for later from Germany, Japan and even one Blu-ray from the Czech Republic. One or more of these could, I assume, travel through Italy, though one hopes that if the virus is a problem for shipping companies there, their flights will avoid those centers and the packages will be routed outside of any problem areas.

If there is a particular issue with mail that I don't know about, or if an issue crops up down the line with packages from Asia or anywhere else, then perhaps I will reassess, but for now, all goes as normal here.
Old 03-08-2020, 08:21 AM   #14
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2013
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccrutchy View Post
hey, i got a package from japan along with these two sequels from dddhouse yesterday, so i'm doubly screwed. :d

:d

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeon0 View Post
glad to hear you got your packages in normal time. I went by what i recently read, namely postal delays with mail coming from china and hk. Also heard the virus can remain alive on a surface for more than a week. It appears that hk has been better able to contain the virus than japan and south korea have.

:d :d:d. Even my girl was jealous
Old 03-28-2020, 04:31 AM   #15
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankz View Post
Part 2 is also genuine HD. Print has lots of damage but it looks fine.
Yes, the print sports plenty of scratches and debris. It doesn't look all that good to me, not so much because of the damage but because fine detail is woefully lacking. On the plus side, there's a decent amount of depth overall, and colors look pleasing and well-balanced. Better than the DVD but not by a terribly wide margin. Now Part 1, on the other hand, looks terrific in comparison.
Old 06-08-2021, 01:23 AM   #16

Dec 2019
Midwest, USA

Just bought this via YesAsia. Gonna see how it looks. I don't mind the film flaws and speckles - I expect that and not because of it's age. I'd only be upset if 88Films released this after I purchased the Panorama version. Panorama does good work. It'll also be my first BluRay from them.

Like "A Chinese Ghost Story" trilogy, this flick is beautiful from head to toe. Didn't like the first EGC, nor the third. The trailers were much better than the movies themselves, IMHO.
Old 06-17-2021, 11:45 AM   #17
Special Member

May 2016
-

I'm wondering, are the soundtracks on a lot of these HK Blu-ray releases PAL-pitch and NTSC tempo?
Old 06-22-2021, 02:52 AM   #18

Dec 2019
Midwest, USA

My Review For the Panorama Blu-Ray of "Erotic Ghost Story 2" is now available on this site.

Last edited by Mr. Odessa; 06-22-2021 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Simplicity.
Old 06-22-2021, 02:55 AM   #19

Dec 2019
Midwest, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by chen lung View Post
I'm wondering, are the soundtracks on a lot of these HK Blu-ray releases PAL-pitch and NTSC tempo?
Sadly, the EROTIC GHOST STORY 2 Blu-Ray does have PAL-Pitch audio, though it's in it's original NTSC-Tempo. The audio is also hallow and devoid of treble and clarity at times. Not all Panorama releases are like this, though. This is my fifth Panorama DVD/Blu-Ray that I've checked out. The 1999 Universe DVD release of this has much better audio quality, while the Panorama release is the greatest as it pertains to the PQ.
Old 01-29-2022, 09:44 AM   #20

Dec 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jompa View Post
yes
Dude, don't edit, okay?
The authentic version does not have Mandarin.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Asia