Best 3D Blu-ray Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Wonder Woman 1984 3D (Blu-ray)
$7.99
13 hrs ago
The Maze 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.20
1 day ago
Dune 3D (Blu-ray)
$25.30
 
Creature from the Black Lagoon: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$23.99
13 hrs ago
Monster House 3D (Blu-ray)
$17.99
 
In the Heart of the Sea 3D (Blu-ray)
$13.01
 
Godzilla vs. Kong 3D (Blu-ray)
$21.10
 
Wings of the Hawk 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.93
 
IMAX: Dream Big: Engineering Our World 4K + 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.43
 
Wonder Woman 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.00
 
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 3D (Blu-ray)
$5.99
 
Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared-Syn 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.30
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2022, 05:04 AM   #261
AaronWilson AaronWilson is offline
Senior Member
 
Aug 2021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deciazulado View Post
I went to the page but I only see a blank thing.

the Blu-ray coming soon placeholder image they put up that shows in the search is this

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedOrange11 View Post
Just says "Blu-ray" and "coming soon" so far

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/%E3%83.../dp/B09LQSFH5K

What does that mean for the suppposed 3D release the leaker talked about here ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 05:16 AM   #262
BleedOrange11 BleedOrange11 is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
BleedOrange11's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
7
634
40
29
4
Default

It means that we are still waiting for Amazon.jp to update their product listing.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Jlardonio (01-29-2022), the13thman (01-29-2022), thestrangestick (01-29-2022)
Old 01-29-2022, 05:18 AM   #263
AaronWilson AaronWilson is offline
Senior Member
 
Aug 2021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedOrange11 View Post
It means that we are still waiting for Amazon.jp to update their product listing.
But the leaker said there was a release in the 4K-3D-2D category
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 07:24 AM   #264
the13thman the13thman is offline
Moderator
 
the13thman's Avatar
 
Feb 2015
London, England
36
2361
35
1
2
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronWilson View Post
But the leaker said there was a release in the 4K-3D-2D category
The product listing page hasn't been updated yet. Until that happens, there is nothing to see here!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
AaronWilson (01-29-2022), Jlardonio (01-29-2022)
Old 01-29-2022, 07:58 AM   #265
thestrangestick thestrangestick is offline
Special Member
 
Apr 2018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronWilson View Post
But the leaker said there was a release in the 4K-3D-2D category
Right, because they have access to vendor catalogues we normies cannot see. The ‘coming soon’ page posted above has been around for almost a month and it’s a public page on Amazon. All it means is that home media for this movie is ‘coming soon’. It doesn’t mean anything about what will be coming. We have to wait for Amazon JP or rakuten to post an actual preorder to know for sure. A little FOMO is normal, but let’s not get into the FUD yeah?
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
AaronWilson (01-29-2022), Jlardonio (01-29-2022), the13thman (01-29-2022)
Old 01-29-2022, 09:48 AM   #266
BLMN BLMN is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Feb 2011
Southern NH
108
535
37
8
Default

If this is like the 1st Venom that only the steelbook option had the 3D disc FOMO will be real.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Jlardonio (01-29-2022)
Old 01-29-2022, 11:43 AM   #267
Jlardonio Jlardonio is offline
Special Member
 
Jul 2021
Aveiro, Portugal
2
74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLMN View Post
If this is like the 1st Venom that only the steelbook option had the 3D disc FOMO will be real.
In Japan, right? Because Spain and other countries there have been with amaray case. Even the RSM releases of the 4K+3D+HD it whas with that amaray black case.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 12:09 PM   #268
BLMN BLMN is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Feb 2011
Southern NH
108
535
37
8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlardonio View Post
In Japan, right? Because Spain and other countries there have been with amaray case. Even the RSM releases of the 4K+3D+HD it whas with that amaray black case.
Yep, Japan only.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Jlardonio (01-29-2022)
Old 01-29-2022, 05:06 PM   #269
thestrangestick thestrangestick is offline
Special Member
 
Apr 2018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLMN View Post
If this is like the 1st Venom that only the steelbook option had the 3D disc FOMO will be real.
You’re right that only the steelbook had the 3D in Japan for the first one. I was looking into that last night, at first I was worried it was an Amazon exclusive (and their steelbooks are sometimes not even available to preorder for non-Japanese people immediately and can sell out before ever becoming available internationally) but I also found proof it was sold on HMV Japan too at the very least, and only the version with a bonus DVD of special features (lol) was Amazon exclusive.

More recently, Sony Japan had Far From Home only in 3D as part of their bumper suitcase edition, but that one still hasn’t sold out. I think it’s good to trust that there will be enough stock for everyone that wants an order to get one
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 06:34 PM   #270
randomfellow randomfellow is online now
Active Member
 
Sep 2019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestrangestick View Post
More recently, Sony Japan had Far From Home only in 3D as part of their bumper suitcase edition, but that one still hasn’t sold out. I think it’s good to trust that there will be enough stock for everyone that wants an order to get one
So one substantial caveat here is that FFH 3D was available in other markets. If Carnage 3D really does make it into the Japanese Steelbook this will be the only version for 3D collectors around the globe. And Sony Japan is likely producing stock they feel will match well with the Japanese market only.

I'm still slightly on the fence on this one, but I'll place a pre-order as soon as possible. Easy enough to cancel a pre-order if I change my mind, much more difficult to track this down if it does sell out.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Jlardonio (01-30-2022)
Old 01-30-2022, 11:43 AM   #271
thestrangestick thestrangestick is offline
Special Member
 
Apr 2018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedOrange11 View Post
Just says "Blu-ray" and "coming soon" so far

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/%E3%83.../dp/B09LQSFH5K
An interesting development. This page has disappeared from Amazon search results. It used to be one of the top listings if you searched the Japanese title of this movie, the placeholder ‘blu ray coming soon’ page.

That page still exists, but it’s been scrubbed from search. I think because they’re going to be putting the actual preorders live soon. Strap in people!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Jlardonio (01-30-2022), RitwikKN2002 (01-30-2022)
Old 01-30-2022, 12:05 PM   #272
Jlardonio Jlardonio is offline
Special Member
 
Jul 2021
Aveiro, Portugal
2
74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomfellow View Post
So one substantial caveat here is that FFH 3D was available in other markets. If Carnage 3D really does make it into the Japanese Steelbook this will be the only version for 3D collectors around the globe. And Sony Japan is likely producing stock they feel will match well with the Japanese market only.

I'm still slightly on the fence on this one, but I'll place a pre-order as soon as possible. Easy enough to cancel a pre-order if I change my mind, much more difficult to track this down if it does sell out.
It could later still be possible for RSM release it when Sony is fond to broad the sales.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 03:33 PM   #273
pixote pixote is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Nov 2017
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestrangestick View Post
An interesting development. This page has disappeared from Amazon search results. It used to be one of the top listings if you searched the Japanese title of this movie, the placeholder ‘blu ray coming soon’ page.

That page still exists, but it’s been scrubbed from search. I think because they’re going to be putting the actual preorders live soon. Strap in people!
Still works for me. Maybe this is just the US being limited like how Amazon UK won’t let Americans buy the Daimajin LE for some reason but Canadians can
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 09:03 PM   #274
thestrangestick thestrangestick is offline
Special Member
 
Apr 2018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixote View Post
Still works for me. Maybe this is just the US being limited like how Amazon UK won’t let Americans buy the Daimajin LE for some reason but Canadians can
It is now working again yeah. Last night it wasn’t in the search results. Could just be a weird glitch, but hopefully a sign the real preorders will go up soon.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 07:10 PM   #275
3D_Enthusiast 3D_Enthusiast is offline
Member
 
Dec 2019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlardonio View Post
It could later still be possible for RSM release it when Sony is fond to broad the sales.
RSM has a total of six 3D blu-ray offerings up on its site, some of them being a double feature. We may get the odd 3D movie now and then from them but I'm betting it's a difficult fight for them each time.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Jlardonio (01-31-2022)
Old 01-31-2022, 08:11 PM   #276
ryudoadema ryudoadema is offline
Senior Member
 
ryudoadema's Avatar
 
May 2019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3D_Enthusiast View Post
RSM has a total of six 3D blu-ray offerings up on its site, some of them being a double feature. We may get the odd 3D movie now and then from them but I'm betting it's a difficult fight for them each time.
And probably only Jumanji: NL and to a lesser extent HT3 were big sellers. Venom 2 would certainly be another hit for them if it's not released elsewhere.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Jlardonio (01-31-2022)
Old 01-31-2022, 11:14 PM   #277
the13thman the13thman is offline
Moderator
 
the13thman's Avatar
 
Feb 2015
London, England
36
2361
35
1
2
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryudoadema View Post
Venom 2 would certainly be another hit for them if it's not released elsewhere.
I'm sure it would be, but RSM have already said they won't be releasing it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomspacemedia View Post
unfortunately we will not be able to release Venom: Let There Be Carnage on 3D Blu-ray
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 11:32 PM   #278
ryudoadema ryudoadema is offline
Senior Member
 
ryudoadema's Avatar
 
May 2019
Default

I still think it's possible in a couple years though even if they say they can't atm. They could of course correct me.

But anyway I'm still hopeful for Japan very soon coming through for us.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 12:10 AM   #279
Just_Discovered_3D Just_Discovered_3D is online now
Power Member
 
Aug 2021
Default

In Sony news, I see that they have rolled out streaming video recently to Poland. This has led to speculation that Sony's nu subscription service, reportedly codenamed "Spartacus", which is projected to roll out this spring as a successor to PS+ and PSNOW, as well as a competitor to Microsoft Xbox GamePass, will address Sony's lack of a current movie streaming service (aside from "FuniRoll") and will feature streams of Sony films.

All of this to say: is it probable that Sony is keeping its films close to the vest for now because it wants to stream them?

I know it is unlikely, since Sony buried all of its 3D games in an oubliette and gave them a Stalin-style erasure on PS4, but is there a glimmer of hope that Sony would be the first subscription service to seriously stream 3D?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 12:22 AM   #280
AaronWilson AaronWilson is offline
Senior Member
 
Aug 2021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Discovered_3D View Post
In Sony news, I see that they have rolled out streaming video recently to Poland. This has led to speculation that Sony's nu subscription service, reportedly codenamed "Spartacus", which is projected to roll out this spring as a successor to PS+ and PSNOW, as well as a competitor to Microsoft Xbox GamePass, will address Sony's lack of a current movie streaming service (aside from "FuniRoll") and will feature streams of Sony films.

All of this to say: is it probable that Sony is keeping its films close to the vest for now because it wants to stream them?

I know it is unlikely, since Sony buried all of its 3D games in an oubliette and gave them a Stalin-style erasure on PS4, but is there a glimmer of hope that Sony would be the first subscription service to seriously stream 3D?
That is not even remotely good news. Give me a 3D Blu-Ray disc or nothing at all. We are still waiting for the Japan news on this and the insider suggests its coming and that means likely NWH and Morbius on 3D Blu-Ray there as well.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Alain57 (02-01-2022), Jlardonio (02-01-2022)
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:28 AM.