Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
RoboCop Trilogy Collection (Blu-ray)
$9.96
12 hrs ago
Perfect Blue (Blu-ray)
$21.99
2 hrs ago
Indiana Jones: 4-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$63.50
1 day ago
Back to the Future: The Ultimate Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Porco Rosso (Blu-ray)
$19.99
5 hrs ago
The Shawshank Redemption 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
1 day ago
The Thing 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99
 
The Herculoids: The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray)
$23.49
3 hrs ago
From Up on Poppy Hill (Blu-ray)
$19.99
7 hrs ago
In the Heights (Blu-ray)
$21.99
16 hrs ago
Children of the Corn 4K (Blu-ray)
$44.20
1 day ago
World of Wong Kar Wai (Blu-ray)
$99.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 01-13-2015, 03:36 PM   #21
Scarface32 Scarface32 is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Scarface32's Avatar
 
Oct 2012
New York
6
1096
335
4
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat III View Post
Been awhile since anyone commented here. What's your feeling about avatars? Do you like to change yours frequently or do you prefer switching it out only after an extended period of time if at all? Do you care about other users' avatars?
I've only changed it once, to add a Santa hat for December. Mine goes well with my name (Paul Muni stared in the 1932 version of Scarface). I like when others keeps theirs for extended periods, it sometimes trips me up when people change them often. I tend to look at the avatar, rather than the username, to know who I'm talking to.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Gold Ranger (01-15-2015)
Old 01-15-2015, 08:15 PM   #22
Gold Ranger Gold Ranger is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
Jan 2011
Somewhere else now.
4
131
Send a message via Skype™ to Gold Ranger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface32 View Post
[Show spoiler]Use the "threads made by" option, you'll see I don't make many.



When it ended, she managed to get all my friends to turn their backs on me with her lies. She even tried to get me arrested, but I was able to convince the cop that she's a liar.
[Show spoiler]She even got two people to give me death threats. the relationship ended because I caught her cheating on me.

I don't need anyone else treatng me that way.
Sounds like you dated my ex-wife
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:46 PM   #23
Cat III Cat III is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Cat III's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
USA
3
317
168
32
6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface32 View Post
I've only changed it once, to add a Santa hat for December. Mine goes well with my name (Paul Muni stared in the 1932 version of Scarface). I like when others keeps theirs for extended periods, it sometimes trips me up when people change them often. I tend to look at the avatar, rather than the username, to know who I'm talking to.
Yeah, the same with me, except I like changing things too much to resist. At least I keep it to the same person (for now). Have plenty of photos of Amy to last me awhile.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 06:22 AM   #24
Scarface32 Scarface32 is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Scarface32's Avatar
 
Oct 2012
New York
6
1096
335
4
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Ranger View Post
Sounds like you dated my ex-wife
Only if her name was Erin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat III View Post
Yeah, the same with me, except I like changing things too much to resist. At least I keep it to the same person (for now). Have plenty of photos of Amy to last me awhile.
Huh? You're suspended.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 08:28 AM   #25
Gold Ranger Gold Ranger is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
Jan 2011
Somewhere else now.
4
131
Send a message via Skype™ to Gold Ranger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface32 View Post
Only if her name was Erin.



Huh? You're suspended.
There's a lot of that going around.

Nope, not Erin.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 05:54 AM   #26
Cat III Cat III is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Cat III's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
USA
3
317
168
32
6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface32 View Post
Huh? You're suspended.
No more! Finally free to roam again.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Random Collector (01-23-2015)
Old 01-24-2015, 04:15 AM   #27
Scarface32 Scarface32 is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Scarface32's Avatar
 
Oct 2012
New York
6
1096
335
4
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat III View Post
No more! Finally free to roam again.
Free at last!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Cat III (01-24-2015)
Old 01-24-2015, 06:23 AM   #28
Gold Ranger Gold Ranger is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
Jan 2011
Somewhere else now.
4
131
Send a message via Skype™ to Gold Ranger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface32 View Post
Free at last!
Free at last, Oh lord, free at last!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 04:51 PM   #29
Scarface32 Scarface32 is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Scarface32's Avatar
 
Oct 2012
New York
6
1096
335
4
3
Default

Has anyone heard of the groundhogs tongue twister before?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (62.6 KB, 82 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 01:40 AM   #30
Cat III Cat III is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Cat III's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
USA
3
317
168
32
6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface32 View Post
Has anyone heard of the groundhogs tongue twister before?

[Show spoiler]
Nope, but my little brother once came up with this tongue twister, "Karl Malone ate carmel alone." Go ahead try it. It's harder than it looks.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 08:42 AM   #31
Gold Ranger Gold Ranger is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
Jan 2011
Somewhere else now.
4
131
Send a message via Skype™ to Gold Ranger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat III View Post
Nope, but my little brother once came up with this tongue twister, "Karl Malone ate carmel alone." Go ahead try it. It's harder than it looks.
What is carmel?
Did you Camel?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:52 AM   #32
Cat III Cat III is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Cat III's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
USA
3
317
168
32
6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Ranger View Post
What is carmel?
Did you Camel?
Caramel. I misspelled it to make it clear to pronounce it one way rather than the other. Pronouncing it wrong ruins the tongue twister.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 10:24 AM   #33
Gold Ranger Gold Ranger is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
Jan 2011
Somewhere else now.
4
131
Send a message via Skype™ to Gold Ranger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat III View Post
Caramel. I misspelled it to make it clear to pronounce it one way rather than the other. Pronouncing it wrong ruins the tongue twister.
Caramel is the correct way to pronounces it though.....
I'm so confused...
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 05:45 PM   #34
Scarface32 Scarface32 is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Scarface32's Avatar
 
Oct 2012
New York
6
1096
335
4
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat III View Post
Nope, but my little brother once came up with this tongue twister, "Karl Malone ate carmel alone." Go ahead try it. It's harder than it looks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Ranger View Post
What is carmel?
Did you Camel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat III View Post
Caramel. I misspelled it to make it clear to pronounce it one way rather than the other. Pronouncing it wrong ruins the tongue twister.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Ranger View Post
Caramel is the correct way to pronounces it though.....
I'm so confused...
Everyone I know pronounces it Caramel, not Carmel. Just as Gold Ranger said.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 07:25 AM   #35
Cat III Cat III is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Cat III's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
USA
3
317
168
32
6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Ranger View Post
Caramel is the correct way to pronounces it though.....
I'm so confused...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface32 View Post
Everyone I know pronounces it Caramel, not Carmel. Just as Gold Ranger said.
You two need to read up on these things called dialects.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 08:04 AM   #36
Gold Ranger Gold Ranger is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
Jan 2011
Somewhere else now.
4
131
Send a message via Skype™ to Gold Ranger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat III View Post
You two need to read up on these things called dialects.
Dialects don't work with text...
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 08:21 AM   #37
Cat III Cat III is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Cat III's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
USA
3
317
168
32
6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Ranger View Post
Dialects don't work with text...
Which brings us back to my misspelling which was meant to make it clear how it was meant to be pronounced. Perhaps I've overestimated how widely the kar-mull pronunciation is used. Then again, you are both from New York.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 09:01 AM   #38
Gold Ranger Gold Ranger is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
Jan 2011
Somewhere else now.
4
131
Send a message via Skype™ to Gold Ranger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat III View Post
Which brings us back to my misspelling which was meant to make it clear how it was meant to be pronounced. Perhaps I've overestimated how widely the kar-mull pronunciation is used. Then again, you are both from New York.
Yup, and with the exception of Pecan* we pronounce everything correctly...

peh-Kahn, not pee can... a pee can is used in hospitals...
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 07:21 AM   #39
Cat III Cat III is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Cat III's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
USA
3
317
168
32
6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Ranger View Post
Yup, and with the exception of Pecan* we pronounce everything correctly...
I think there are some Brits who'd disagree with that sentiment.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 04:26 AM   #40
Scarface32 Scarface32 is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Scarface32's Avatar
 
Oct 2012
New York
6
1096
335
4
3
Default

How exactly did we get on the subject of food?

Anyway, why do most new TVs these days use 3-prong plugs, when years ago they all used 2-prong plugs?
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat > Member Personal Pages


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:47 PM.